IGNORED

Maxwell Dog and Pony Show - Fall 2014

twin2

They're coming to my area at the end of next week. I'm really struggling with the internal debate of whether or not to go, just to get a handle on what's happening...and of course report back to FJ...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're coming to my area at the end of next week. I'm really struggling with the internal debate of whether or not to go, just to get a handle on what's happening...and of course report back to FJ...

You should pray about it and see what the lord lays on your heart. And never forget about death, of course.

Your headship should pray about it and see what the lord lays on yourhis heart. And never forget about death, of course.

There I fixed it for you.

Now that the reversal sons are starting to marry I wonder how long the dog and pony show will go on?

Sarah mentioned again how much they miss Joseph, so it kind of makes you wonder.

I also wonder if the married sons and their families will get "a word from the Lord" that they should be writing books and do traveling shows?

He's been married for like a week and he lives less than a mile away. Can't Sarah just go visit him if she misses him that much? It's not like he moved across the country or to another country. Just walk over to his house and have a visit, FFS.

I think it would be like that Simpsons episode where they join that cult.

Spotlight on the person. "You're free to leave, but would you mind telling us why?" Person sits back down.

I love that episode, I just thought of a theme song (to the tune of the old Batman TV show) "Na na na na na Stevehovah, Stevehovah, na na na na na STEVEHOVAH". "Trust & Obey" is getting a little tired.

He's been married for like a week and he lives less than a mile away. Can't Sarah just go visit him if she misses him that much? It's not like he moved across the country or to another country. Just walk over to his house and have a visit, FFS.

But Sarah's out shillin' for Jesus.... I mean Steve at their Energize! Conferences.... And Joe & getting some sweet fellowship with Elissa somewhere....

New post -- two mentions of missing Joseph, lots of people were sweet, and a wild, crazy, exciting story:

One fun side note. We encourage people to get to know each other. Two couples started talking, and they found out they both had driven 2 1/2 hours, which led to to the fact that they were from the same city. As they talked, they discovered their children worked at the same restaurant! They also found that their children each knew their parents were going to a conference but had no idea it was the same one. Talk about an amazing coincidence!

:sleeping:

ETA -- oh, and a non sequitur beginning, then a picture of cleanup from an accident. :wtf:

There I fixed it for you.

Oh boy, I bet my boyfriend would just love that title (now that we all know I'm not in a courtship!) ;)

I noticed that John isn't in any of the pictures. Have they made any mention of him staying behind for some reason? And they only talk about missing Joseph... Weird.

New post -- two mentions of missing Joseph, lots of people were sweet, and a wild, crazy, exciting story:

:sleeping:

ETA -- oh, and a non sequitur beginning, then a picture of cleanup from an accident. :wtf:

I'm assuming Steve and Teri quickly admonished those conference participants for letting their children work, and in a restaurant of all places! They might serve alcohol or play secular music!

I'm surprised Sarah would even tell this story, as it suggests the Maxwell standards are slipping and they've begun to let riff raff rub elbows with their precious SAH children.

(But seriously does Sarah not talk to friendly conservative Christian families like this, hear these things, and realize maybe working outside the home or pursuing advanced education is not a one way ticket to hell?)

Not to mention that Hussey wearing a head covering which pertaineth to a man! This guy in the Bermuda shorts has shaved legs, no less? That would tell me that he either is a drag queen, or plays football (tapes his legs). Organized sports, what a shame. Steve, you're letting just any riffraff into your talks, and it doesn't look as though you're having much effect on them and their evil ways!

Or even worse, swimming!

I wonder if they'll start to include the 'extended' family :roll: in the main tours. Do the guys have actual jobs that would prevent them from going on the road, or just work for Steve through 1Ton, etc.?

Nate does consulting for other companies as well as 1 Ton, however he and his family have showed up at conferences in the past. I have no earthly idea what Chris actually does to earn enough money to support his family, so who knows with them.

So they posted a picture of another family's lunch. I may just be hungry...but it looks delicious. This is the kind of food I would expect from a family with a bunch of grown people who are sitting around all day.

I bet one of their married sons will start traveling with them once only a couple unmarried children remain. Nathan would be an obvious choice since they will most likely not have several little ones at that point.

I bet one of their married sons will start traveling with them once only a couple unmarried children remain. Nathan would be an obvious choice since they will most likely not have several little ones at that point.

I think at some point one of the sons will take over the dog and pony show so ma and pa Maxwell can retire. My money is on Christopher.

Love it! :lol: :worship:

Did you see Joseph's wide stance in the wedding photos? Who stands like that? Dominionists, i guess.

post-10046-144519994344_thumb.jpg

Have to dust the ceiling fan in my house for a heating system inspection tomorrow. Might have to blast some Wide Stance Jesse & The Helpmeets music to get me through it.

Did you see Joseph's wide stance in the wedding photos? Who stands like that? Dominionists, i guess.

Have to dust the ceiling fan in my house for a heating system inspection tomorrow. Might have to blast some Wide Stance Jesse & The Helpmeets music to get me through it.

Nothing like a little Trust eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Obey to get you in the mood for ceiling fan cleaning!!

[attachment=0]dooo--MINION!.JPG[/attachment]

Was Christopher falling when he took this pic?

Sometimes adding a bit of an angle to a pic can make it have movement, or an artsy look to it if it has a plain background such as sky, grass etc. but this just looks crooked. I'm no perfectionist but it's bugging the crap out of me.

Edit- oops I thought it would attach the same pic. Was referring to wide stance Joseph pic a couple of posts up^^^

Noticed Sarah has been ending her posts with just a simple 'Love, Sarah.' Not as many references to Jesus. The woman does looks tired but then they have been hiking , packing and unpacking Uriah , and then a wedding. I'd say she's ready for what some may call a vacation!

Noticed Sarah has been ending her posts with just a simple 'Love, Sarah.' Not as many references to Jesus. The woman does looks tired but then they have been hiking , packing and unpacking Uriah , and then a wedding. I'd say she's ready for what some may call a vacation!

One can not go on what some might call a vacation for more than 1 week a year. Takes to much time away from honoring Jesus. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

ISB here, but I'm picking that John has gone to Idaho to "court" Cathy-Jo (John-Marie's sister). You heard it here first peeps.

If I didn't have something to do this weekend, I'd TOTALLY be heading to Lebanon, PA, to see this farce in person.

I'm really, really curious as to whether or not John is on this trip with them. Hopefully after the 'vacation' in Colorado and the wedding he moved out!! Of course we'd never hear the truth from Steve-o.

Archived