IGNORED

The Gagnificent Seven Who Want to Dismantle Feminism

GolightlyGrrl

I thought JB's warning to Marcotte at the end of her most recent post was hilarious.

"And you will be held accountable. Sooner than you think."

Ooooo....I'm sure Amanda Marcotte is sooooo scared.

It's a shame that Marcotte gave JB recognition that she doesn't deserve. But then again, Marcotte's article will pump even more hot air into her already overinflated ego, and thus make her even more unintentionally funny.

• 2 months later...

JB is a graduate student at Laurier.

A perfectly acceptable middling undergrad institution, but hardly a powerhouse of intelligentsia.

JB is a graduate student at Laurier.

A perfectly acceptable middling undergrad institution, but hardly a powerhouse of intelligentsia.

I still can't imagine JB being a professor. The thought is horrifying.

Ah, yes, I can see her job interview now...

"Hello, Dr. Bitch, what do you have to offer DeVry University?"

"Well, I have a Film Studies degree, and a PhD from one of Ontario's middling universities. I also have uploaded videos of myself onto youtube, worked at Starbucks, and make my husband a mean sandwich."

"Peer-reviewed publications? Lecturing experience? Original research?"

"No. Don't you know those are for feminist cunts?"

Ah, yes, I can see her job interview now...

"Hello, Dr. Bitch, what do you have to offer DeVry University?"

"Well, I have a Film Studies degree, and a PhD from one of Ontario's middling universities. I also have uploaded videos of myself onto youtube, worked at Starbucks, and make my husband a mean sandwich."

"Peer-reviewed publications? Lecturing experience? Original research?"

"No. Don't you know those are for feminist cunts?"

This is so spot-on! Brilliant. (DeVry University, snerk)

JB would be pathetic if she wasn't so funny.

For the past year, she's been writing a book and had even worked with with an editor from an unnamed publishing company.

Apparently, the editor recently dropped her book, decided to forego any profits from the book, and said he/she didn't want to be publicly identified by JB.

Of course, JB blamed The Feminists:

"No one should have to sacrifice their career and livelihood. I have always known resisting the tyranny of feminism would come with a price, but this is my battle and I do not require civilians to go down with me.

Forget the fact that many successful authors (Ernest Hemingway, Philip Roth, Michael Crichton) have been criticized by feminists.

It couldn't possibly occur to JB that having read her blog, the editor realized that JB suffers from irrational thinking, delusions of grandeur, and serious anger issues.

Of course not.

No, she didn't place herself in the same class as Hemingway. They were my words I forgot to place a quotation mark at the end of the paragraph. My bad- sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
JB would be pathetic if she wasn't so funny.

For the past year, she's been writing a book and had even worked with with an editor from an unnamed publishing company.

Apparently, the editor recently dropped her book, decided to forego any profits from the book, and said he/she didn't want to be publicly identified by JB.

Of course, JB blamed The Feminists:

"No one should have to sacrifice their career and livelihood. I have always known resisting the tyranny of feminism would come with a price, but this is my battle and I do not require civilians to go down with me.

Forget the fact that many successful authors (Ernest Hemingway, Philip Roth, Michael Crichton) have been criticized by feminists.

It couldn't possibly occur to JB that having read her blog, the editor realized that JB suffers from irrational thinking, delusions of grandeur, and serious anger issues.

Of course not.

And let's not forget plenty of female anti-feminists have managed to get published-Phyllis Schlafly, Dr. Laura, Ann Coulter, etc.

If JB's blog is any indication of her writing skills, then she is a horrible writer. She doesn't seem to have the ability to write anything in a cohesive, pithy manner.

And from her blog, you can also tell that she's delusional, unprofessional, narcissistic and hugely irrational. What sane publisher wants to deal with that, especially coming from an untested, unproven and unpublished writer?

I'm also wondering what college or university is going to want to hire someone like JB? Not only is she off the rails nasty and sociopathic, she has all the intellectual heft of dryer lint.

Archived