IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

The just posted on the blog. Her name is Elissa and they will give details later. Holy crap did they keep this secret!! Their beautiful relationship...blossomed over this past year", apparently.

This should be interesting!

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I guess he didn't want to be embarrassed in case he was dumped at the alter again...

So now what, they spend their honeymoon on the dog and pony show....

Sorry Curious, I didn't know I was hotlinking, just thought it was posting the image. For the future, how do I post an image as an attachment?

I just realized he went from an Elizabeth to an Elissa....weird coincidence.

Well now he can use those leftover monogrammed his and hers towels. Frugal! Snrt...

Well, I guess he didn't want to be embarrassed in case he was dumped at the alter again...

So now what, they spend their honeymoon on the dog and pony show....

To the bolded, I was thinking the same thing. They just did not want another embarrassment. That said, I think not showing the courtship will look weird to some of their followers. Almost looks like they have something to hide.

Also, does this mean they won't announce courtships or engagements anymore, just marriages? That would be very odd.

To the underlined, I would hope not. My guess is Joseph and his new bride will head home to his house for some sweet fellowship.

:shock:

I. Am. In. Shock.

And I feel deprived that there was no livestream. I would have been there! :(

I am totally 100% not surprised AT ALL that they kept it a secret until it had already happened. Once bitten, twice shy. Also not surprised that he's married. He wasn't going to be content living at home with that house he owns just sitting there and his hormones berating him forever.

The pictures from their website, there is something distinctly un-Maxwell like about her. Her clothes are vaguely stylish, even. It'll be interesting to see further pictures of her and see if she changes her appearance at all.

Maybe it's because they are so very carefully not touching each other in the engagement photos, but I don't see any real connection with each other. She may be in love with him but he seems to be mostly in love with himself.

I see this ending badly in a few years if she has a backbone.

Also, the first of the reversals to get married. Poor Sarah indeed.

:o

They got married thirty miles from my house! I had no idea they were even supposed to be in this neck-of-the-woods. And I'm also amazed that the whole clan went merrily off on what-some-would-call-a-vacation, came back to Kansas for four days, and then pulled off a wedding?

There is the answer about the friends that they were visiting. :shifty-kitty:

I wonder if some Free Jinger super sleuth can find out her identity and more details before the next Maxwell post. The game is on!

After spending a few minutes sputtering "What the...?" I'm now thinking that the Maxwells really only show us what they want to show us. They've hidden some very major events in the last year or so including several deaths in addition to this courtship. Is it possible that they aren't quite as creepy and isolated as they want us to believe?

I think it was an arranged marriage & she didn't meet him until right before... This prevented her & her family from figuring out what nut job family they were marrying in to.

Sorry Curious, I didn't know I was hotlinking, just thought it was posting the image. For the future, how do I post an image as an attachment?

No problem :)

Just right click on the image and save it to your hard drive and then follow these handy steps that HA typed out (because they are better than the ones I'd give you) ;)

How do I upload a picture to FJ?

It's easy!

1. Below the window where you type your message, there are 2 tabs. Choose "Upload Attachment"

2. Navigate to the image on your computer and select "Choose"

3. Click "Add the File" to upload

4. Now there will be a section above the tabs called "Posted Attachments" - Add a comment if you like, it will appear like a caption under the pic.

5. When you click "Place Inline" it will insert the image wherever the cursor is.

Note - If you type your message and then upload the image, it will reset the cursor to the beginning of the message. Just click wherever you want the image.

Archived