IGNORED

Christopher and NR Anna preggo with #3/ New Maxwell MERGED

ncb

Looks like Chris and NR Anna are rubbing their fertility in Nathan and Melanie's faces. Baby #3 will only be a year older than #2. At this rate they could give the Duggars and Bates a run for their money!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this is kinda surprising. And as always, disappointing that another innocent child will be born into this crazy family.

Though Anna does seem to bask in the glow of motherhood, I was really hoping they would just be happy with their 1 of each.

Isn't it wonderful that according to Sarah, Anna has had "reassuring" bouts of morning sickness that have not been confined to morning. Sarah goes on to say, Anna is "grateful" for that. Huh? Steve's rule: all family members must always be "grateful for everything.

I read the title and actually exclaimed "What?!" out loud, I'm not sure now why it shocked me but it did :?

Sarah mentions that baby Ruthie will be about a year older than the new baby and since she was born Feb 19/14, that probably means NRAnna conceived again around May, and announcing it now puts her around 3-4 months (I assume).

Oh my, if she keeps this up... :pink-shock:

I mean, a happy and healthy pregnancy to her and all, but... I just... I don't know.

I'm kind of speechless.

Chris had always been the smugger of the Maxwell 10. I don't think they will be Dugger-sized, but I can see them with 10-12. Anna is what, 27-28ish....

One of you sharp FJers called this on seeing the hiking photos-- said you saw something about her face that looked fuller, etc? Congratulations on your mad skillz! Looks to me like NRAnna is going for the Kelly Bradrick Achievement Award. :shock:

I'm impressed by her obvious fertility. I assume she's still nursing RA and certainly was nursing when she conceived this one. I know it's possible, but I don't think it's terribly common if you are exclusively BFing and to conceive so soon after giving birth. I kind of wonder if this one wasn't so planned as the other two.

But, she does seem to always appear genuinely radiant about her position in life, and living on the compound will provide her with lots of help with her littles.

Oh, announcing with a rattle is sort of a family tradition. Nathan and Melanie did it with Susannah’s news, and Christopher and Anna Marie have now done it for all three.

I don't know how far this tradition goes back, but the fact that Nathan and Melanie stopped after Susannah suggests to me that maybe it should have been retired after her death. It seems kind of insensitive to me for Christopher and Anna Marie to do it after that.

And I totally wasn't aware they'd had #2!

Isn't it wonderful that according to Sarah, Anna has had "reassuring" bouts of morning sickness that have not been confined to morning. Sarah goes on to say, Anna is "grateful" for that. Huh? Steve's rule: all family members must always be "grateful for everything.

Seriously! Though I wouldn't be surprised if Anna actually *is* grateful. She seems to be a perfect example of what Steve thinks a woman should be.

I don't know how far this tradition goes back, but the fact that Nathan and Melanie stopped after Susannah suggests to me that maybe it should have been retired after her death. It seems kind of insensitive to me for Christopher and Anna Marie to do it after that.

And I totally wasn't aware they'd had #2!

Yeah, it seems wildly insensitive that Chris and Anna have taken up this tradition. Maybe that plays into the theory that Chris and Nate don't get along?

I guess if you barely get to know your children as individuals, you don't feel so bad about erasing all of the joy out of their time on earth.

Sorry, but this constant pumping out of babies just because you can really kind of disgusts me. Quality vs. quantity, people.

"Dad's" birthday post got hijacked by a baby announcement.

Apparently they got together to take joy in "celebrating another year the Lord has given Dad" and one of the gifts he unwrapped was a bottle. A couple paragraphs down it's revealed that "Oh, announcing with a rattle is sort of a family tradition. Nathan and Melanie did it with Susannah’s news, and Christopher and Anna Marie have now done it for all three.

I feel so terrible for any child who has to grow up in that environment, and while I'm not a praying person, I do sincerely hope that doG stops "blessing" them! :pray:

Chris had always been the smugger of the Maxwell 10. I don't think they will be Dugger-sized, but I can see them with 10-12. Anna is what, 27-28ish....

Who knows? Maybe she will be "blessed" with twins or triplets!

reassuring bouts of morning sickness?????

Does she mean reOCCURRING?

Wow. Just wow. That was sure fast.

Maybe if you're throwing up all the time and you're not sure why, discovering that you're pregnant and it's "only" morning sickness is reassuring? As compared to it being some life-threatening illness, I suppose?

I'm pretty sure by 'reassuring' bouts of morning sickness they mean it's reassuring because it means the pregnancy is progressing. Michelle Duggar has often said exactly the same thing, Jill has said it, and I believe Kelly Bates has said it as well. I can't really fault them for it, they're right in a way, and it's good to keep a positive attitude about things that are out of your control.

Anna was already 25 or 26 when she married, right? Still, at this rate she'll probably get to the double digits. :|

Seems to me like if anyone ever wants to reach Michelle's numbers they need to start in their teens and have a set or two of twins. Sadly this probably means Melanie will start trying again soon too.

For me..my morning sickness is re-assuring. After 6 losses, it helps me know I appear to be still pregnant. With all 6 I started the miscarraige process the day after my morning sickness stopped. in my live births the morning sickness stayed the whole pregnancy.

Archived