IGNORED

Tape a Kissing Doc for Discovery Channel- Totes Legit...

keen23

Check out this lovely specimin of a man, looking for attractive women ages 21-29 to come to his "studio" to kiss him for an hour. He swears it's totally legit, and he'll even pay you $25 and buy you dinner.

http://austin.craigslist.org/tlg/4623175486.html

Star in a video with me that will be featured on The Discovery Channel (south Austin)

00707_2OgAFtdTQyh_600x450.jpg

compensation: $25 plus dinner

I have been chosen to produce a video for the Discovery Channel.

It's going to be part of a kissing documentary they are doing.

I am looking for a attractive woman between the ages of 21 - 29 to come by my studio today 8/17/2014 and be filmed kissing me. Filming will take 30 min to 1 hour.

The video is one in which many various kissing techniques and styles will be explored.

Please don't reply if you are shy with kissing a stranger.

Please be a good kisser as this will not work if you aren't good at kissing.

I will pay $25 plus dinner. Again keep in mind this will only take 30 min to 1 hour of your time, and you will be on TV nationwide once the documentary airs and you will be given a credit in it.

Serious inquires only.

Please email me asap, be sure to include a recent photo and a contact number that I can reach you ta today. Must be available to film at my studio in South Austin TODAY/TONIGHT only.

:music-tool:

He looks like the same tool who was looking for a date, or wife, or somethinga while back. The guy was a pompous ass, ahs had impossibly high standards, but I can't remember all the details.

Archived