IGNORED

Frigidity is ugly...and caused by feminists

snuggles911

So Dalrock, the "happily married Christian blogger" dalrock.wordpress.com is upset because too many women are denying their husbands sex. Of course, he blames this on feminists (bolding mine).

"Many have grown so accustomed to the miserly perspective of feminism, where even love for family is subject to a penny pinching curmudgeonly attitude, that they forget that it doesn’t have to be this way. Feminism is ugly because it teaches women to be misers with love, and frigidity is all about being miserly with love. This feminist obsession with miserliness has caused large numbers of women to scorn what is beautiful to God; what could be uglier than that?

There is a tendency in the sphere to make everything about Game/attraction, as if women can’t be loving unless their genitals are leading them that way. This is the opposite extreme of Dr. Mohler seeing a woman’s clitoris as a divining rod for good men, and equally as foolish. It isn’t that attraction and romantic love don’t matter; they are very important. But they aren’t the only thing. We do miserly women a disservice if we claim the only way they can overcome their ugly attitude is for their husbands to lead them via their genitals. We also do good and loving women a disservice by assuming they are only good and loving because they are following their genitals."

Of course his sexually frustrated minions agree with him. The comments section is downright frightening.

Aw, Dalrock, if you're not getting any, maybe you're just not any good at it.

The old saying is--

There are no frigid women, only incompetent men.. (lovers if you prefer)

When it comes to mras women are either having too much sex with someone else or not enough sex with them. It's all about their entitled attitude. Again what they need most is a blow up doll or sexbot.

I gave an ex all the sex he wanted (if I didn't go along, he'd take it anyway, and it would all end worse for me). My husband now rarely gets it (FSD is debatable as a disorder). Guess which one I wish would crash into a wall, and which one has all the love of my heart.

Showing love doesn't always have to mean sex, and maybe that asshole's wife would be up for it more if he treated her like a human being instead of seeing her body as an entitlement being withheld.

When it comes to mras women are either having too much sex with someone else or not enough sex with them. It's all about their entitled attitude. Again what they need most is a blow up doll or sexbot.

I was coming here to post this exact sentiment. So we're all feminist Whores of Babylon who will sleep with every man in sight, but the second we marry, we close up the sex shop just to spite our husbands?

What kind of MRA/fundie logic is that?

Apparently his wife is not joyful every time he gets a boner. Damn her, how dare she, or any woman, not just fall down and spread her legs on command? How dare any woman have her own sexual preferences and desires and not be a robotic sex receptical for the great and powerful manly men of the world?

Oh fuck these people. Nobody owes you sex (even your wife), you nasty little creature. I am damn sick of this idea that someone else owes you access to their body. I have quoted 2 people endorsing marital rape. Fucking rape. Storage Sociopath (who claims there is no such thing) and SSM (who actively endorses it). That is sick. What the fuck is wrong with these people??? Good god.

He must have been such a good lay; she fell asleep on him during coitus?

What's wrong with Rosy Palms when the wife can't/won't put out?

Angry White Man Entitlement Complex should be a disorder.

This kind of entitlement really puts me up a tree. I mean, who is it telling women that to have sex is WRONG and if they ever have sex with anyone for any reason (before they are selected for marriage by a godly man-- if they are pretty and meek enough, that is) they are WHORES. AND NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE THEM EVER. EVER!!11!!!1 And then they're surprised that these undereducated, naive, brainwashed women won't have sex with them/don't know how to satisfy them sexually...? Really? Because, I'm no Dr. Ruth, but I think I may know the source of this "frigidity".

This kind of entitlement really puts me up a tree. I mean, who is it telling women that to have sex is WRONG and if they ever have sex with anyone for any reason (before they are selected for marriage by a godly man-- if they are pretty and meek enough, that is) they are WHORES. AND NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE THEM EVER. EVER!!11!!!1 And then they're surprised that these undereducated, naive, brainwashed women won't have sex with them/don't know how to satisfy them sexually...? Really? Because, I'm no Dr. Ruth, but I think I may know the source of this "frigidity".

But dontchya know wimmin' just can't win?

I'm not advocating the use of arms, but if a shotgun happens to go off the next time Kitchenette tries to force his wife to have sex, I will feel the exact amount of sympathy for him that he feels for her.

Not to mention that the woman HAS to enjoy it no matter what.

What's wrong with Rosy Palms when the wife can't/won't put out?

Angry White Man Entitlement Complex should be a disorder.

Angry (or in this instance, confused) White Man Entitlement Complex reminds me of this scene in Pleasantville:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZiKAskjPF8

Archived