IGNORED

Project Runway - Regular and All Stars

Terrie

I don't think that FJ has an official spoiler policy. My personal opinion is that after an episode airs, you don't have to worry about spoilers.

That being said, the spoiler button as demonstrated above should keep everyone happy, if you feel cautious. Just, please, give us some idea about what is being hidden, so that people can decide if they want to look.

Helen bugged me again, and her meltdown was ridiculous. Her dress was awful.

I didn't have a problem with the dress that won, but I think I would have sent Helen home. Hers was such a disaster.

Timothy, aka sustainable unicorn, is... I don't know which adjective to use. I hate him.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish this season started in Canada :( I think we wait a few months after it airs in the US...

I loved the Domo dress! It was adorable. That said, I'm fine with the win, and more than happy with the auf.

The yogurt tie-in was so half-assed and pointless.

I agree the yogurt thing was stupid. They didn't even really talk about the describing words and didn't talk at all about whether the garment embodied them at all. Glad Timothy is gone but I did feel a little bad for him this episode. Thank god my main squeeze Justin was safe.

I agree the yogurt thing was stupid. They didn't even really talk about the describing words and didn't talk at all about whether the garment embodied them at all. Glad Timothy is gone but I did feel a little bad for him this episode. Thank god my main squeeze Justin was safe.

Yoplait was the most tortured product placement to date.

It was terrible. When they asked people for descriptions I was waiting for someone to say - Free! The domo dress was adorable and should have won. I feel like the sombrero dress had been done before.

I have to admit that I felt a little bad for Unicorn Boy. He looked so sad. On the other hand he genuinely believes in unicorns so I don't quite know what to make of that.

I wanted to like Sandro, because I have a bit of a thing for Russians, but holy crap am I glad he's gone. He's a total asshole.

It's interesting to try to figure out who would have gone home if he hadn't flamed out.

I think Jeremy would have been safe. He sews well, and had dead gran as an excuse this time.

Sue's seaweed dress was terrible.

Miranda's outfit was fug. What's with her and exposed midriffs? Plus she's been in the bottom before. And she's too weepy.

I'd like to think they would have aufed Miranda.

After all the build up, I was actually kind of disappointed by the whole Sandro departure. We had really seen the bulk of it in previews, although I was surprised this happened as a result of being safe.

And, how did Helen make that conversation about her? I am tired of her and Miranda. And TEARS. So tired of tears. Remember when tears weren't a weekly event? Oh, but for the seasons of one time breakdowns late the in competition. When, "I don't care if you gotta cry and cut, but cry and cut" (Zulema, season 2) meant something!

I wanted to like Sandro, because I have a bit of a thing for Russians, but holy crap am I glad he's gone. He's a total asshole.

If I had been the person he was yelling at I would have broken down. He scared me and I was chilling in my living room. Good riddance.

His pink dress was horrific anyway. It looked like a prom dress/bridesmaid dress gone much more horribly wrong than usual.

They did not eliminate a contestant this week so that they could still do teams of three next week in yet-another-unconventiona-materials challenge. I'm glad Sandro's gone.

As several people pointed out over at TLo, Miranda doesn't have military bearing despite her supposed 8 years spent in the Army. She might have been in the reserves or the Guard or she might have just gotten her uniform at the Army-Navy store.

I don't get why Sandro wasn't in the bottom in the first place. There was a lot of bad to pick from but idk the judging just feels kind if off. I guess all thd ones that were in the bottom were pretty bad too. Glad Sandro is gone too. He made me scared/embarrassed to watch him. Helen is another one.

Some thoughts after this week's episode:

Holy Fuck! I need Ken to go home. I loathe people who act that rude while at the same time chastising others for behaving inappropriately.

I also liked Bradon's team look better than Jason's.

Last week I sort of liked Ken when he stood up to Sandro's ridiculousness. This week he was unbearable! I would not have wanted to be on a team with Sue, either, but he did not handle it well at all.

I like the unconventional materials challenges, but I like them better when the contestants have more time to work.

Some thoughts after this week's episode:

Holy Fuck! I need Ken to go home. I loathe people who act that rude while at the same time chastising others for behaving inappropriately.

I also liked Bradon's team look better than Jason's.

I liked that collection better too. Maybe the judges were just more impressed with the other teams starting materials, they way the incorporated the food was neat.

Can I just say that I also hate drop-crotch pants.

They should have sent Karen and her awful clown hair home. Her dress was just a bag with a leather strap over the shoulder. Blah.

Justin's was pretty awful, too, but at least he tried something different.

Why was Helen complaining about Bradon using the sewing machine? That "thread painting" or whatever he called it was odd, I guess, but she seemed bothered by the idea of him using the sewing machine to sew stuff.

I agree that Karen should have gone home. Her dress was so boring.

I think Tim Gunn totally made the wrong call on using his save though. There's no way Justin's gonna make it through more than 2 or 3 episodes, his designs have been consistently meh.

I agree that Karen should have gone home. Her dress was so boring.

I think Tim Gunn totally made the wrong call on using his save though. There's no way Justin's gonna make it through more than 2 or 3 episodes, his designs have been consistently meh.

Somebody did point out over on TLo's blog that Tim may have had sympathy for Justin as a fellow design teacher. I just hope he doesn't need to use the save later on in the season to save Dom or Bradon.

It seems unlikely to me that Dom or Bradon will ever be aufed. They both do consistently good work. They might be in the bottom, but there will always be someone else who does worse, and has done so consistently. Maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I've seen a lot of complaints around the interwebz about using the Tim Gunn save. But, I'm good with it. It was billed as a way for Tim to protest when the judges made a bad decision (or a decision TG didn't agree with), not as something to save an auf'd designer who has final three potential.

If that boring green cocktail dress was auf'd over Helen's monstrosity, then Karen's snooze fest should have left over glue gun gone bad.

Archived