• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Curious

POLL: Vote for FJ Mascot (sketches included)

My vote for the FJ Mascot is   180 members have voted

1. 1. My vote for the FJ Mascot is

• Beehive
    • Honey Badger
    • Platycorn
    • Shark
    • Snark
    • Unicorn

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

Are you still looking for a logo? I'm indifferent to the mascot, and any comments I have are probably redundant. I vaguely remember reading about a logo contest but haven't seen anything about it since.

We are going to commission a logo, yes. If anyone wants to offer suggestions that is fine, as always.

I have an uncontrollable fear of "those things with stingers and who say buzzzzz".

What is with the homosexual equal signs? Nowhere on the logo is FJ? This makes no sense. What does this place stand for?

What is with the homosexual equal signs? Nowhere on the logo is FJ? This makes no sense. What does this place stand for?

It's not going to be the logo, it's a mascot and as I've said I'm not sure where it's going yet or what it will be used for.

They equal signs are not "homosexual." They are a sign of equality, which is something that FJ stands for.

A member suggested that particular version of the equality sign, so that is why that one was used in the sketches.

Oh hunny as a BIG FAG I can tell you honestly we do not have sex with 'equal signs' Though once there might have been a few twinks, Big Bears and daddy's!

The rainbow doesnt not belong exclusively to the gay world. It didnt magically appear the day I came out. I am almost 100% positive the rainbow is older then human sexuality of any forum. We just like it because it is colorful and pisses homophobs off.

The equal sign, well that is a new one to me. I guess as the king of the gay posting world I will now claim the 'EQUAL SIGN' for all homosexuals every where! Take that breeders you lose another symbol to us.

Not to belabor this point, but here is a link to the HRC's favorite versions of the equality symbol, which has become the "de facto logo for supporters of gay marriage:" https://www.flickr.com/photos/humanrigh ... 101425657/

I like the honey badger... I keep mentally replaying that youtube video... 'honey badger don't give a shit' :mrgreen: