IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

I think it was another step on the slippery slope - if people can marry their same-sex partners, next they'll want to marry their siblings . . . then their pets . . . then inanimate objects.

Look at Anna Sofia's hands in the mirror, about to close around Nadia's neck, then contrast them with her frozen laughing face. Amazing!

I think I missed the context on the cheese LOLs on the first trip around. can someone fill me in?

If I recall, someone said that if it was a choice between marrying any of these tools, they'd rather marry cheese.

I think it was another step on the slippery slope - if people can marry their same-sex partners, next they'll want to marry their siblings . . . then their pets . . . then inanimate objects.

And someone said they wanted to marry cheese!

I just wanted to know that I appreciate the LOL Dougs soooo much. I think most of his message is damaging, but as Shakespeare said, "There is much truth in jest."

Thanks to you guys, my mind plays the Ru Paul classic "Supermodel" every time I see a pic of Douglicious. If he really is gay, I can't wait for him to come out. I'd love to see what the real Doug is capable of .

Thanks again/1 :clap: :clap: :clap:

• 4 weeks later...
:clap:

And how perfect is it that little Dougie is the shortest one in the bunch!

Geoff just has a big head. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Piggybacking on emeraldskull's brilliant idea... this album cover is begging--BEGGING--to be photoshopped into an LOLDOUG and given a new title.

playmates2.jpg

Haha, I see... the "Caugh in the Act" one threw me because of the typo at the top. I couldn't figure out if "caugh" was some SOTDRT reference I just didn't get, and I didn't even see the hands.

Okay, my kids want to know what I am laughing about.....

The one is the jungle with the hot guy saying if he drops something he will just kick it cracks me up every time.

Have just taken some time to look through all of these again. They are brilliant -- someone needs to turn this thread into a book. Thanks to everyone for the badly-needed laughs.

I'm just curious...did the sweaty man-romp quote actually come out of Doug's mouth as a description of his excursion or was that created here at Free Jinger? If it's legit it's the most snark-worth thing I've ever seen...

Direct quote:

It is a refreshingly vigorous, sometimes wet, sometimes sweaty, manly foray into a mysterious and unusual world.

They have changed "romp" to "foray" since FJ handed them their ass for it. It's still not much better though. :lol:

visionforumministries.org/events/amazon/

Edited for sentence structure...

But where is the one with Dougie and an intern on the cover of the romance novel? Best. LolDoug. EVAH!!!