IGNORED

Penguin Yell Coffee

Coco

So Michael Payne, a retired special forces soldier, counter-terrorism expert, Christian reconstructionist, head of Covenant Lens Films, host of the 2013 Law & Liberty Tour Event, is thinking fundie kool-aid is too sweet. He's starting a home business roasting coffee beans. He named it Penguin Yell Coffee after MALE penguins that stand their ground in front of the nest and yell. No joke.

30684519_.jpg

Mr. Payne has a manly, dark fundie brew for all of us. From the Chalcedon blog May 25, 2014, this podcast:

chalcedon.edu/blog/2014/5/25/laws-and-liberty-podcast-michael-payne-and-standing-your-ground/

Podcast snippets:

Chalcedon said:
Host Andrea Schwartz: "A lot of times people will think that to really reach people we have to be mellow, we have to be nice. Well, mellow and nice are not fruits of the Spirit. We're supposed to be kind, and one of the kindest things I think you can do for people is to share the truth [law] with them."

Mr. Payne: "Absolutely. One of the things that happened to us several years ago when i kept hearing this name Rushdoony, Rushdoony, Rushdoony, i said well, who is this guy? I started looking into these teachings and at that point when I made that transition into God's law applying to all of life, all of a sudden life became huge for our family. We're engaged in war. Men are made for work, tending the garden, and keeping it = war. So that work and war ethic that we have as we bring the truth of God's word to bear on all of life is so significant. That's what motivated us. We need to bring the truth [law] out to our neighbors and friends."

And then he gets really excited and talks about Rushdoony in detail. In a 28 minute podcast he had to have said the name Rushdoony at least 15 times, i'm not going back to check. :lol:

Mr. Payne: "Thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven...We care about our neighbors that they would submit to their King... Christians think, 'If I give to a foreign mission that tells people to believe in Jesus, that's Christian.' But film making, science, math, media, all these different venues that are lawful for the man of God to bring God's law to, they see them as unimportant. Christians should be bringing God's law to bear on film making. Film making hasn't become economically viable yet. So Christians have stopped giving to the Kingdom [he means, people like him that make crap films] and it's something that we need to repent of..." and then he throws in a little more Rushdoony, "If RJ Rushdoony helped get the Creation Science movement going I need to tell everyone about RJ Rushdoony."

And then he gives a plug for their new coffee roasting operation.

To see the films of Payne: covenantlensfilms.com/index.html

Covenant Lens Films said:
If you believe in the type of warfare Covenant Lens Films is involved in, please consider making a donation* to help fund our efforts in the battle for civilization.

*Donations to Covenant Lens Films are not tax deductible.

mr-poppers-penguins-clip-01.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if the Arndt men-boys will be brewing this. Also, do they drink it black or with cream and sugar?

Archived