IGNORED

TrueToriTrainwreck

FrancineFishpaw

Am I the only one watching this fiasco? I went through something similar so when I hear Tori react to the question, "Don't you think you deserve this since you had an affair w/a married man?" with, "But we were in love. We were soulmates", I want to gouge her eyes out. Deano the Douche has proven everyone right. He was in it for the notoriety and the sex.

The only redeeming factor is little Hattie. What a cutie! ("I threw up on the ipad"). I say "Free Hattie"

I'm on board for the trainwreck too. I think it's faked so they can have a tv show, but my shameful inner self can't not watch.

It's so staged. They're both famewhores. Dean will be on any TV show. How many times has he shown up on a Food Network show as a contestant?

I don't think it's fake, to the extent that I don't believe that they are actually a perfectly happy couple pretending to be in crisis. She's clearly a mess.

I just don't understand why someone would pick famewhore as a lifestyle choice, or how any rational human being could be so blind to the natural consequences of their actions.

They first hooked up in Toronto, while they were both married to other people and when Dean had a son and was in the process of adopting a daughter. Is it really surprising that he cheated on Tori with someone he met in Toronto, even though he and Tori have a bunch of kids?

Before hooking up with Dean, nobody was really paying attention to her. Yes, she was Aaron Spelling's daughter and had been on 90210, but time had passed and nobody cared. She went through a lot of effort to get herself back in the public eye, though reality shows and books and what not, for simply being her. Without celebrity culture, nobody would care about her, and she'd be a nobody with no money. Despite that, she still bitches that the paparazzi are trying to take her picture.

She's putting her kids on camera. She's putting all the crap between her and their father on camera. Those kids didn't ask for this.

I wanted to slap her while reading one of her books where she's talking about Dean's ex and his son. If she wants to be a famewhore and hurt herself, fine, but she hurt those two people and then dares to write about them to get some money fame and money. They didn't ask for that sort of spotlight either, and she was totally bitchy in writing about Mary Jo.

[Full disclosure: I was a big fan of Mary Jo Eustace in the 1990s, and used to watch her show What's For Dinner all the time.]

• 2 weeks later...

Hiding my face in shame saying I'm watching this too. :embarrassed: And I thought admitting to Sister Wives would be bad.

At first I wondered if this whole gong show was manufactured for a new show but both of them look like they're physical wreck and neither one of them are good enough actors to pull off last night's show.

You want to embarrass yourselves for money? Fine. Leave your kids off the show. Then again these two aren't the only ones who have ever - oh I want to use a bad description here - let's say "profited" off putting their children on TV no matter what.

And What's For Dinner ROCKED. :)

Dear God, I'm going to miss TWOP. I'm only watching this to keep up with the board over there. Sadz.

Not sure if all the Tori drama should stay in one thread or if this is worth a separate thread - ABC Family is giving her a fiction (I think) show, with Jennie Garth. Called Mystery Girls, two women who were on a show together start a detective agency after their old show is cancelled. Or something like that - I was watching Gilmore Girls and didn't feel like rewinding to watch the whole promo.

Jennie looks a lot better than Tori, T needed a better plastic surgeon.

I liked Dean in the old days when he had a recurring bit part on Due South, but that was long before the Drama started, and there was less publicity back then, I guess (Internet existed, but not like today).

I watched last night, and I couldn't get over how bloated and unhealthy Dean looks now. I don't want to internet diagnose (but I will anyways) but he looks like he's binging on sort of substance.

I watched last night, and I couldn't get over how bloated and unhealthy Dean looks now. I don't want to internet diagnose (but I will anyways) but he looks like he's binging on sort of substance.

I think there was something said about him no longer drinking...I think his "rehab" stay wasn't just for sex addiction.

Archived