IGNORED

Lourdes & Nolan Manteufel - Doug Phillips lawsuit - Part 2

happy atheist

OK. Came here to mention that Nolan has two LOLDougs on his FB - one compares the tool to Hitler, the other to Captain Morgan. The resemblances between The Tool the other characters are stunning.

Seriously, worth a look.

I saw the Captain Morgan one. Reminded me of the comparison I made, many moons ago (different picture of Doug, through -- mine was from the anaconda hunt).

It also emboldened me to be funny about Doug again.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been reading all these threads for weeks now, and every time the anaconda hunt comes up (pun intended) I burst into LOLz all over again. Doug's anaconda don't want none unless you wear homespun...

Don't mind me. It's 2 in the morning.

Well, isn't that a romantic little photo. :roll:

S6xP97c.jpg

And, with apologies to Edith Piaf, I can only imagine Beall is thinking:

So here we stand beside the Seine

Now that I know he’s such a douche

I’d like to give him one hard “pooshâ€

The bum would sink, a relief.

Lord, this man has got some brass,

I now know he’s an ass,

This ain’t “la vie en rose.â€

I thought he was just a bore,

But now I know there’s more,

He is rotten to the core,

But I fear being poor,

And so I stand and smile.

How can I leave, leave and still get the dough?

I only wish I’d the courage to go!

He’s a sneaky narcissist,

Don’t think I can resist,

I guess I’m stuck!

kFzViYkZAz4

Bravo Thoughtful! :worship: :worship: :worship: :D :D :D :D

Oh, my - a child on meth, anyone on meth, is a sad thing indeed.

(Moment of reflection....)

OK. Came here to mention that Nolan has two LOLDougs on his FB - one compares the tool to Hitler, the other to Captain Morgan. The resemblances between The Tool the other characters are stunning.

Seriously, worth a look.

I'm surprised he would put something like that up. Wouldn't his attorney advise him not to? Actually, I'm surprised that Nolan & Lourdes haven't gone completely dark since filing the lawsuit. Then again, it's probably not about The money for Lourdes, or even winning. It's probably about getting the info about Dougie out there and having an official record of what happened.

Well, isn't that a romantic little photo. :roll:

S6xP97c.jpg

And, with apologies to Edith Piaf, I can only imagine Beall is thinking:

So here we stand beside the Seine

Now that I know he’s such a douche

I’d like to give him one hard “pooshâ€

The bum would sink, a relief.

Lord, this man has got some brass,

I now know he’s an ass,

I thought he was just a bore,

But now I know there’s more,

He is rotten to the core,

But I fear being poor,

And so I stand and smile.

How can I leave, leave and still get the dough?

I only wish I’d the courage to go!

He’s a sneaky narcissist,

Don’t think I can resist,

I guess I’m stuck!

kFzViYkZAz4

Lol that is wonderful :D

Based on a recent Facebook post by Nolan, his own mother tried to attack Lourdes.

Shit. It really was a cult.

Whoa! Jen Fishburne on FB: “I just got served with another lawsuit today. I'm in the middle of another lawsuit. I just broke off a very toxic relationship yesterday. After working so hard to get my daughter off meth, she's back on it again and I can do nothing to help her in her problems this time. I haven't seen my youngest severely disabled daughter in 8 months because her father pulls stupid stunts.â€

facebook.com/Jensgems/posts/10203803326750801?stream_ref=10

Help me out please! Who is Jen Fishburne? How does she fit into the Boerne Church/Vision Forum story? I am having trouble keeping track of who's who. There should be a diagram for this.

Help me out please! Who is Jen Fishburne? How does she fit into the Boerne Church/Vision Forum story? I am having trouble keeping track of who's who. There should be a diagram for this.

http://jensgems.wordpress.com/ will give you all you need to know, and more! A strange person who shares at least the goal of discrediting DPIAT for the Tool that he is, but in many ways regarded as an oddball and not always one to be trusted in terms of motives and accuracy.

http://jensgems.wordpress.com/ will give you all you need to know, and more! A strange person who shares at least the goal of discrediting DPIAT for the Tool that he is, but in many ways regarded as an oddball and not always one to be trusted in terms of motives and accuracy.

Ooooh! :doh: Jen Fishburne is Jen's Gems! :embarrassed:

You'll have to excuse me. I just got home after a week-long road trip alone with a preschooler. I am catching up on everything today: sleep, FJ & my cognitive faculties.

Ooooh! :doh: Jen Fishburne is Jen's Gems! :embarrassed:

You'll have to excuse me. I just got home after a week-long road trip alone with a preschooler. I am catching up on everything today: sleep, FJ & my cognitive faculties.

Say no more! :angry-banghead:

Based on a recent Facebook post by Nolan, his own mother tried to attack Lourdes.

FW, I can't find that post for anything. Can you help a sister locate it?

TIA...

It's in the comments under Nolan's "Psychological Trauma" post from yesterday (5/2):

My own mother exerted RELATIONAL AGGRESSION against Lourdes. Like Satan, Doug works through the wives of his CULT.

:shock:

Thanks to links posted by Palimpsest and thekate, I'm now pretty well caught up, and all I can say is

HOLY SHIT !!! :mouse-shock:

So this really IS the death of Vision Forum. Wow! What are all the folks who financially profitted from their sales gonna do for money-- like the Botkins, who made so many of the videos they sold? Wonder if there are any assets left for Lourdes to get a judgment on? What about DP himself- do you think he has any assets to speak of?

If all she wants is to get the truth out, I think on one level she's already succeeded, as the sensationalistic details of the case seem to have garnered the attention of the media a lot more than the Gothard case, for example. But if she wants a full confession out of this particular false prophet, I don't think she's gonna get one--ever, as he completely denies that he ever uncovered The Tool which is the part of his Toolness he obviously values above all else. No, to achieve a full vindication, I think she's gonna have to make the Tool appear in court, and let the whole sordid story fall on the ears of judge and jury. And I hope she does, because that might actually FEEL like justice.

Does anyone know what his family is doing at the moment? Wonder if Beall is slinging hash down at the local truck stop to put food on the table, or if any of the kids have run to the arms of the Unitarian church to beg for alms and such...

From Nolan's FB page (Yes, I finally created a new, equally fake account just to read Nolan's page) located here ( facebook.com/nolan.manteufel/posts/665160020198171?stream_ref=10 ):

Nolan Manteufel: Lourdes and i grew up in a cult that kept the girls incredibly naive about the male sex drive. i'm having fun showing Lourdes how men really think. See guys, some CULT DEPROGRAMMING can be fun!

Nolan, don't forget to help her understand/find the female sex drive -- that's equally repressed in most churches, even more so with the whole purity thing. You know, "...all men think of is sex and lady's should give in to have a happy marriage." Hey, wait a minute, what about, "Hey, you lady's! Sex can be and often *is* fantastic! You should get into it! It's as much for you as for your man. There's no shame in enjoying it!"

We've found The Marriage Bed ( themarriagebed.com ) to a great resource about sex. They have a "No Holds Barred" take but try very hard to keep within Chiristian boundries -- and many "Christians" would be shocked.

Boy, do I feel like a dirty old man for posting this... but in reality, "The Church" has not done much to help newly weds get much out of the physical side of their relationship -- and yet the physical provides so much glue to help hold things together. Get it wrong and it can provide some pretty powerfull explosive force to tear things apart.

Blessing Norlan & Lourdes. Enoy each other.

Hey, I friended Nolan IRL, because I admire what he and Lourdes are doing. It has to be unspeakably tough to stand up to the entire infrastructure you were raised in.

I do wonder what would have happened if Doug hadn't abused Lourdes. I can't help thinking that if Nolan and Lourdes had been free to marry five years ago they would probably be raising a family on VF koolaid by now. I'm glad they're not.

Hey, I friended Nolan IRL, because I admire what he and Lourdes are doing. It has to be unspeakably tough to stand up to the entire infrastructure you were raised in.

Yeah, I tried that but he blocked me and I am still block from his FB page (Nolan, please unblock Mr. Slarti Bartfast). Had to resort to creating another fake account just to view his public page. :)

I, too, admire what he has they have taken on... sure takes a whole lot more huevos than anything Doug Phillips (is a tool) has ever done. Hang in there N&L.

Has Doug responded to the suit yet? His 20 days are up .

Yeah, I tried that but he blocked me and I am still block from his FB page (Nolan, please unblock Mr. Slarti Bartfast). Had to resort to creating another fake account just to view his public page. :)

I, too, admire what he has they have taken on... sure takes a whole lot more huevos than anything Doug Phillips (is a tool) has ever done. Hang in there N&L.

Thank you Nolan. 8-)

Apropos of nothing other than Vision Forum generally, I was going through some donations to my (very mainstream/fairly liberal ELCA Lutheran) church on Saturday and lo and behold, some of them were in a Vision Forum mailing box, with Perry's name in the return address portion of the mailing label.

I made a note of the addressee's name and when I got home, looked it up in our newish church directory. No such person seems to belong to our church. Which was a relief to me because if a VF type went to our church, it would give me great pause.

The whole thing freaked me out a little because I have zero exposure to fundie culture and products in my day to day life. They are foreign to me, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Stacy at Your Sacred Calling: “A man who taught well on the importance of Titus 2 has proved himself to be a hypocrite. He has caused our enemies to rejoice and God’s Word to be blasphemed; yet, to reject all that he taught will cause God’s Word to be grossly misrepresented further. The truth is true in spite of the hypocrite, not because of him… So, beware of self-appointed ‘doctrine protectors.’ Any website, blog, or Facebook page that exists for the sole purpose of tearing down other ministries, or discussing, ad nauseam, the sins of someone else has major pride issues.â€

yoursacredcalling.com/blog/2014/05/blasphemed-or-hallowed-be-his-name/

Stacy at Your Sacred Calling: “A man who taught well on the importance of Titus 2 has proved himself to be a hypocrite. He has caused our enemies to rejoice and God’s Word to be blasphemed; yet, to reject all that he taught will cause God’s Word to be grossly misrepresented further. The truth is true in spite of the hypocrite, not because of him… So, beware of self-appointed ‘doctrine protectors.’ Any website, blog, or Facebook page that exists for the sole purpose of tearing down other ministries, or discussing, ad nauseam, the sins of someone else has major pride issues.â€

Well, I guess that tells us, doesn't it! :naughty:

Wow. I don't know why I always feel surprised when they say how my stressed out working mom existence is bringing the end of the world.

Archived