IGNORED

Lourdes & Nolan Manteufel - Doug Phillips lawsuit - Part 2

happy atheist

Perry needs to pick what side he is on. You cant congratulate Lourdes and Nolan on their marriage, but also be liking pics by the person who sexually abused Lourdes for years.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On May 3, Perry posted on Facebook: “In the circles I've lately exited, there is however an emphasis on feminine modesty to the near exclusion of addressing the men on modesty.â€

facebook.com/pcoghlan/posts/10203675321902002

Perry, you need to use one of your many expensive electronic devices to look up the definition of “exit.†But you sure got the “lately†right, since you’re still liking ReconstructionJism’s photos.

I wonder how Perry's and other former VF employees' job prospects are coming along? Who do they put down for a reference? I wonder what the reaction is when/if prospective employers google VF? Not that DPIAT's actions should be held against an entire company, bit you know they have questions.

Perhaps Perry is simply liking the photo of the kids because he likes the kids? It isn't their fault that their father is their father. Or maybe he is just really conflicted over the mess of the past several months. It has to be really difficult to have life turned upside down by the truth about a person who was once so respected.

On another topic, this update is going to take some time to get used to using. I can't find the icon to use for a quote.

Yes but it gives Doug et al ammo to use against her and her credibility. A case like this, with lots of juicy info (I'm waiting for them to use it on Law and Order SVU) strikes a visceral note in juries. * They'll use their gut more than, say, a case where I sue for damages because my neighbor improperly cut his tree and it fell onto my car. Since she filed right after the wedding, they can allege that Nolan is an ill-mannered reject from the church looking for $ and by extension, so is she.

It may not be right, but its a matter of who has the more plausible account.

* conservative Texas juries

I am not really sure why some random 2014 Facebook post from Lourdes' husband would make it in front of a jury. It proves nothing and means nothing and in context of the conversation with the other VF escapee, it actually makes VF look pretty bad. Real trials - if this even makes it to trial - are different than they appear on TV.

Archived