IGNORED

Judgy Bitch Has Mommy Issues

GolightlyGrrl

If only Judgy Bitch had gotten therapy instead of becoming a misogynist MRA fan girl.

judgybitch.com/2014/04/18/paul-elam-interviews-me-spoiler-i-end-up-with-hair-in-my-throat/

And someone totally has a potty mouth and needs to have it washed out with soap.

Wash-Mouth-Out-With-Soap-and-Get-More-Distributors.jpg

So this is JB's line of reasoning:

My mother was a violent, nasty beyotch who hated men and "frivorced" her husband. She then alienated me and my brothers from my father. She was also a woman.

Therefore, all women, except for feMRAs like me , are violent, nasty beyotches who hate men and will divorce their husbands for any stupid reason. Then they will alienate their children from their ex-husbands.

She does need therapy to work through her issues.

My mother was a violent, nasty beyotch who hated men and "frivorced" her husband. She then alienated JB and brothers from their father. She was also a woman.

Therefore, all women, except for feMRAs like her, are violent, nasty beyotches who hate men and will divorce their husbands for any stupid reason. Then they will alienate their children from their ex-husbands.

I've noticed a lot of anti-feminists have serious mommy issues. Phyllis Schafly has never truly acknowledged that her mother's job helped keep the family afloat during the Great Depression. Dr. Laura was seriously estranged from her late mother, and never failed to trash the poor woman, even after the woman was found dead in her apartment.

Judgy Bitch seems to be no different.

My mother was a violent, nasty beyotch who hated men and "frivorced" her husband. She then alienated me and my brothers from my father. She was also a woman.

Therefore, all women, except for feMRAs like me , are violent, nasty beyotches who hate men and will divorce their husbands for any stupid reason. Then they will alienate their children from their ex-husbands.

Somewhat off topic:

There are a lot of logical fallacies in her arguments. Especially in this video, her thoughts are all over the place and most of her arguments are against straw feminists/her mother. Basically she is just a lazy thinker who comes to knee jerk conclusions.

Generally and ironically, the way she twists the narrative makes men seem like weak, uncontrolled victims who are only slightly better than animals. (Really JB? Do you really want to make the argument that men can't help having sex with underage girls? And that pedophilia is only defined by statutory laws in place?)

freethoughtblogs.com/amilliongods/2013/05/14/a-voice-for-me-judgy-bitch-2-electric-blogaloo/

Generally and ironically, the way she twists the narrative makes men seem like weak, uncontrolled victims who are only slightly better than animals. (Really JB? Do you really want to make the argument that men can't help having sex with underage girls? And that pedophilia is only defined by statutory laws in place?)

Sometimes JB's cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy is staggering. A year ago she went ballistic after two fifth-grade boys threatened to gang rape her then 11 year old daughter and offered crack to her younger son:

judgybitch.com/2013/04/22/two-little-dickwads-threaten-to-gang-rape-my-daughter-and-have-the-worst-weekend-of-their-lives/

Of course, if the same situation involved another boy and girl, and the guilty kids were white, she would still get upset about the boy being offered crack. She would then accuse the girl of bringing the rape threats on herself because she was probably leading the perpetrators on and acting like a little seductress. She would also get angry at the victim's mother for attacking boys for being boys and male sexuality in general.

Like many other MRAs, JB has no sense of irony whatsoever.

So far we have learned that Judgy Bitch...

...has serious mommy issues and needs some kind of therapy

...hates her own gender but holds herself in very high regard

...is a lazy thinker and an amateurish writer

...has apparently never held a job

...doesn't appear to have any hands-on experience with both entrepreneurship and innovation (other than what she reads in text books)

...cusses like a sailor

Yep, exactly the kind of person we want teaching our kids!

So far we have learned that Judgy Bitch...

...has serious mommy issues and needs some kind of therapy

...hates her own gender but holds herself in very high regard

...is a lazy thinker and an amateurish writer

...has apparently never held a job

...doesn't appear to have any hands-on experience with both entrepreneurship and innovation (other than what she reads in text books)

...cusses like a sailor

Yep, exactly the kind of person we want teaching our kids!

Also ironic is that Judgy Bitch laments how her mother would bash the entire male gender in front of JB's brothers. Yet, JB appears to do the same thing, except instead of bashing men at every opportunity, she bashes women. I can't claim to know what JB's relationship is like with her children, but if any of the poison from her blog spills out into real life, you can bet that JB is telling her daughter how stupid, fickle and helpless women are. I wonder if JB has really broken the cycle of abuse, or if she is just compensating in the other direction...

• 1 month later...

Once again, Judgy Bitch proves she needs therapy.

judgybitch.com/2014/06/15/repost-for-fathers-day-first-i-feared-him-then-i-loathed-him-then-i-forgave-him-and-now-i-take-care-of-him-the-story-of-my-father-and-me/

I wonder if JB's half and full brothers ever forgave their father and currently have a relationship with him.

I also wonder why JB's father waited until she was thirty to try and reestablish their relationship.

I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't telling the whole truth about her mother.

JB's behavior validates the psychological studies which show that women often subconsciously choose relationships with men who are like their fathers.

I wonder if JB's half and full brothers ever forgave their father and currently have a relationship with him.

I also wonder why JB's father waited until she was thirty to try and reestablish their relationship.

I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't telling the whole truth about her mother.

JB's behavior validates the psychological studies which show that women often subconsciously choose relationships with men who are like their fathers.

Excellent points. I wouldn't be surprised if JB is embellishing a few things to drive her point home (women suck, men great). I don't think she's completely off the rails like Kidist, but girlfriend needs serious help.

More evidence that JB doesn't get out much and needs therapy:

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/is ... feminists/

Her latest brain fart over at AVfM would be pathetic if it wasn't so unintentionally hilarious.

Seriously, Janet, you believe that you and your friends are leading a great struggle for human rights? Pretty soon I won't be surprised if you write a post lauding Paul Elam as the next Gandhi or MLK.

You need to get a grip, and get a grip fast.

Archived