IGNORED

Lourdes and Nolan marry - Lawsuit against DPIAT/R filed

love2scrap

The San Antonio Darlings are the link.

Theres a picture in the Vision Forum photos (I dont know where, Google said "The San Antonio Darlings sing Danny Boy" and when I clicked the link it took me to the Vision Forum photo albums and I'm not wading through all that.)

If you google San Antonio Darlings, you get reformers4hisglory.blogspot.com/

ETA I'm still googling, but maybe thats a start.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FMJ is right. Someone named Anna Moi performed with Lourdes in a singing group called the “San Antonio Darlings†at the Titanic 100 in April 2012. Perhaps this is what Doug is referring to in the inscription? Maybe Anna Moi was with them that day?

facebook.com/visionforum/photos/a.470912279963.63694.56307449963/470912344963/?type=3&theater

FMJ is right. Someone named Anna Moi performed with Lourdes in a singing group called the “San Antonio Darlings†at the Titanic 100 in April 2012. Perhaps this is what Doug is referring to in the inscription? Maybe Anna Moi was with them that day?

facebook.com/visionforum/photos/a.470912279963.63694.56307449963/470912344963/?type=3&theater

Oh my god! Anna Moi. There's another name I know... Pretty sure, Moi is not her real last name. VF is such a freaking small world..

She has a facebook, but its locked down super tight... she is friends with Doug and Beall.

https://www.facebook.com/spygal2662?fref=ts

Yup! We have 14 mutual friends and I still can't see much. But her friends list is a fundie who's who. I 'remembered' her last name, its NOT Moi. Since I know it though a private source, I can't share, right?

Yup! We have 14 mutual friends and I still can't see much. But her friends list is a fundie who's who. I 'remembered' her last name, its NOT Moi. Since I know it though a private source, I can't share, right?

Do you know why she changed her last name, Evil Feminist? Marriage? Professional reasons?

Do you know why she changed her last name, Evil Feminist? Marriage? Professional reasons?

Not married. SAHD type, so other than her than her patriot academy and christian film thing, wouldn't have a professional career. The 'Moi' is a made up name for facebook.

Not married. SAHD type, so other than her than her patriot academy and christian film thing, wouldn't have a professional career. The 'Moi' is a made up name for facebook.

Silly me, asking if it was for "professional reasons"! :)

Archived