IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

I'm sure David is relieved that he has a two year reprieve from his marital duties, now. Congratulations, Priscilla!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of Pecan's talk about "the pressures of fatherhood and marriage" has me thinking. I'm just wondering how he will ultimately handle more than two kids. It seems he already dislikes the life he has, and I don't see Priscilla being able to handle a brood of 10+ on her own if he's not helping. Will he be able to keep up the straight man fundie charade for the rest of his life, or will he do a Greg and split ways to become a kept man/beach bitch?

Pecan is a school of the dining room table graduate and an assistant something or other at Bill Gothard Inc. A new baby plus a precarious job outlook can make for a less than joyful experience.

I think his lack of credentialed schooling and real world job experience is probably weighing heavily on his mind.

Yesterday, as I was carrying in groceries, I had a very nice conversation with my nine-year-old neighbor. I swear, she sounded more like an adult than Priscilla. I don't know how young I'd have to go before finding someone who sounded like her. Maybe four?

I couldn't get through the videos. I had severe second hand embarrassment.

Oh..I see they went back to Chik-fil-a..I bet they had sweet fellowship to stay warm in that cold tent...

When I watch their videos I get a serious case of secondary embarrassment (Embarrassment by proxy?). It's like I want to run out of the room and hide. Priscilla cannot really be that child-like...but then I realize, oh yes, she can. I cannot even imagine either of them being mature enough to even have sex in the first place.

When pecan thief says "...and it said "we're expecting a new baby!"" he has his teeth clenched like "Oh, great. How did that happen? I am SO NOT thrilled about this."

You can almost feel him feeling the noose getting tighter around his neck.

He's not happy and more babies aren't going to make it any better.

As for Pris, sounds like she's longing for things the PT can't provide. Thankfully God is working on her heart, but I wonder if there's some concern about David's long term career.

jx1038M4Fy8

When pecan thief says "...and it said "we're expecting a new baby!"" he has his teeth clenched like "Oh, great. How did that happen? I am SO NOT thrilled about this."

I was thinking he was just squinting because of the sun but that part was painful and obvious.

Pecan is a school of the dining room table graduate and an assistant something or other at Bill Gothard Inc. A new baby plus a precarious job outlook can make for a less than joyful experience.

I think his lack of credentialed schooling and real world job experience is probably weighing heavily on his mind.

Did anyone else watch Priscilla's video at the bottom?

I had two thoughts - first, that she actually sounds pretty normal, and I think a lot of her problem is just being prompted by David too much (or being intimidated by him?) in the other videos. Sounded like she actually had some original thoughts here. Second thought was that she's not happy with her life but can't admit that. Most of the video was about not comparing yourself to others and being content with your life. She specifically mentioned her husband's "generosity" - i.e. "the food, the clothes, and a warm place to sleep". :(

how old is Pris? How old was she when she got married? She didn't marry young, right? Was she not 27 at her wedding? That makes her almost 30 now. I have hopes that there won't be more than 4 children in this marriage. The marriage bed will be cold in a few years and they will have seperate bedrooms. David will be spending his time drooling in his repressed sexual orientation.

I feel for Pris. She does seem like good hearted person and she is really pretty. plus she doesn't seem bright enough to see what's is really going on. She deserves a husband who is really into her. I get the feeling that David can be very passive agressive with her and her not realizing that. Poor Pris.

Totally off topic but I've gotta admit something completely embarrassing. Since joining the site my brain has always auto-corrected Pecan Thief to Pelican Thief. I just realized the error twenty minutes ago :lol:

Congratulations to the Waller, on their future bundle of joy.

The second video in their announcement post is heartbreaking. Priscilla says she lies awake at night and cries about being a bad mother? That is NOT a happy marriage they've got going on there - I bet it's Davey making her feel inadequate. And telling her to work on her contentment. Ugh.

When I watch their videos I get a serious case of secondary embarrassment (Embarrassment by proxy?). It's like I want to run out of the room and hide. Priscilla cannot really be that child-like...but then I realize, oh yes, she can. I cannot even imagine either of them being mature enough to even have sex in the first place.

Sharknado, just wanted to say...your avatar is the best. Love it. :mrgreen:

Slightly off topic - Pecan Thief said in the first video that he and Mrs. Pecan Thief went to Chick-fil-A to celebrate his "major accomplishment" at work. What could possibly be considered a major accomplishment in IBLP HQ?!

Slightly off topic - Pecan Thief said in the first video that he and Mrs. Pecan Thief went to Chick-fil-A to celebrate his "major accomplishment" at work. What could possibly be considered a major accomplishment in IBLP HQ?!

HEY GUYS, I DID IT! I HAD HETERO SEX! TWICE!

The second video in their announcement post is heartbreaking. Priscilla says she lies awake at night and cries about being a bad mother? That is NOT a happy marriage they've got going on there - I bet it's Davey making her feel inadequate. And telling her to work on her contentment. Ugh.

and how she says she needs to learn not to compare herself and her family to others - that's straight out of davey's mouth when pris says "why don't we have sex EVER? why do you say your male friend's name as you climax?", to which davey replies. we are not like other families. we are thumbprints, not cookie cutters...

you got that right, davey.

Soooo, basically he's been lying about her being pregnant. Nice job, Nutsy!

I don't think it's unreasonable for them to want to keep it to themselves for the first trimester.

And they don't drink alcohol, so he was totally sober! :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

Thank goodness huffing Reddi Whip is totally fine by the Lord.

And they don't drink alcohol, so he was totally sober! :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

'Davey, when we having sweat sweat fellowship last night, why did you keep calling me Robert?"

That video made my ears ring, I didn't even get to finish it. I did notice that when Pecan Thief said "we are expecting" he said it really weird, like he was uncomfortable? They make me uncomfortable and embarrassed for them.

I don't think it's unreasonable for them to want to keep it to themselves for the first trimester.

she's due mid november, so the 10th of november being the earliest - she's barely 9 weeks.... still a few weeks to go until she begins the second trimester...

Archived