IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw on FB Priscilla is pregnant and due in November.

Well, I guess that counts David out for martial duties until the new year.

Phew--may she have a healthy pregnancy and a much shorter and easier labor than last time!

Little blessing number 2 is due in November it seems.

davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/04/09/pauls-is-a-big-brother/

It is agonizing to listen to Priscilla stumble over her words in all these videos

It is agonizing to listen to Priscilla stumble over her words in all these videos

Well... I guess that was inevitable.

But, yes, poor woman is not a gifted spokesperson by any means. She seems sweet but pretty low intelligence.

I guess, eventually, one of the myriad of baby bump sightings was likely to be true.

Congrats? Maybe?

I am getting married mid-November. Can't believe Priscilla can have a baby in that time. I have so much to do!

Back on topic though, this was not at all unexpected. I hope she has another boy, just so she doesn't have any slaves in the making any time soon. It's always easier for Fundie families with a bunch of older girls.

When pecan thief says "...and it said "we're expecting a new baby!"" he has his teeth clenched like "Oh, great. How did that happen? I am SO NOT thrilled about this."

She's not even 8 weeks. Any "bumps" people have "seen" have been grossly exaggerated (the pockets of that sweatjacket she likes to wear likely have stuff for Paul in them and have been taken as a "sign" for months).

Here's the most annoying baby announcement ever for anyone who doesn't want to give The Faboulous One (who's had sex TWICE now) the clicks.

When pecan thief says "...and it said "we're expecting a new baby!"" he has his teeth clenched like "Oh, great. How did that happen? I am SO NOT thrilled about this."

He also writes about the 'pressures' of having a spouse and children. Usually people are pretty elated when announcing pregnancies (particularly fundies, whose very existence revolves around them), but he put a Debbie Downer spin on it by reminding us all of the responsibilities.

This has to be what Anna's surprise phone call was all about. Since she's not far a long the convo had to have been something like this.

Anna: Hello

Pris: Oh Anna. My wonderful loving husband and I have had sweet sweet fellowship for the second time.

Anna: Oh my!!

Pris: Yes. Yessss!!! It was so blessed, I felt his sperm meet my egg and I am certain that we now have a baby in my womb.

Anna: What a wonderful blessing to feel that!

Pris: Yes. Yes. It was wonderful. Yes!!

Anna: Ok. Well. Talk to you soon. Go and be blessed and praise Jesus!

Pris: Yes. Yes!! Praise Jesus. Yes.

He also writes about the 'pressures' of having a spouse and children. Usually people are pretty elated when announcing pregnancies (particularly fundies, whose very existence revolves around them), but he put a Debbie Downer spin on it by reminding us all of the responsibilities.

All of Pecan's talk about "the pressures of fatherhood and marriage" has me thinking. I'm just wondering how he will ultimately handle more than two kids. It seems he already dislikes the life he has, and I don't see Priscilla being able to handle a brood of 10+ on her own if he's not helping. Will he be able to keep up the straight man fundie charade for the rest of his life, or will he do a Greg and split ways to become a kept man/beach bitch?

Pris: Yes. Yessss!!! It was so blessed, I felt his sperm meet my egg and I am certain that we now have a baby in my womb.

And now I have a gross mental picture that I can't get out of my head... :ew:

I also couldn't help but imagine her weird slurred 'Yesssssssss' in the bedroom as Davey does his dirty, sinful business.

Help me...

She's not even 8 weeks. Any "bumps" people have "seen" have been grossly exaggerated (the pockets of that sweatjacket she likes to wear likely have stuff for Paul in them and have been taken as a "sign" for months).

Here's the most annoying baby announcement ever for anyone who doesn't want to give The Faboulous One (who's had sex TWICE now) the clicks.

I would have agreed re bump but I am a slim person with a flat stomach and from about 6 weeks pregnant had bloating (from hormones & constipation) which looked like a bump. Very very common in the early stages of pregnancy :)

I'm now 16 weeks and have a 'proper' bump...yay!

I don't you'd see it through ten layers of fundie clothing. I didn't see any changes in Pris' body when they filmed their last video or took their last pics when she might have *just* missed her period. People were calling pregnant THEN! Sorry, but no.

I guess FJ is starting to get to me. I was perusing their page and on the bottom right side of the page something caught my eye. A heading for a video entitled "Are You A Good Person?" Except that my peripheral FJ-vision thought it said "Are You A Good Pecan?"

:lol:

I guess FJ is starting to get to me. I was perusing their page and on the bottom right side of the page something caught my eye. A heading for a video entitled "Are You A Good Person?" Except that my peripheral FJ-vision thought it said "Are You A Good Pecan?"

:lol:

A Pecan is inherently not good. Gleaning is sinful. 8-)

Archived