IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

Part 1 is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14172

Part 2 is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15909

Part 3 is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16925

Priscilla (Keller) Waller is Anna (Keller) Duggar's sister. She is married to David Waller. Their son Paul is about a year old.

Thrill to the excitement of Priscilla explaining why leaves change color!

Covet their matching clothes!

Laugh and point when they are nearly arrested for "gleaning" pecans on their way home from the Bible Bee!

The Waller Family: Quality Pecan Thievery Since 2012

Can someone please provide a recap of recent happenings?

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I died laughing at the "two balls up meme!" :clap:

How is it they can afford to go to Mexico?

If I am remembering correctly, they stayed with some people who went on JTTH a few years back. I suspect it was an ATI/IBLP-related trip.

Priscilla's had a bit of a pooch since...oh, I dunno - since the birth of Paul? That's kinda what happens, right? Her pregnant belly was pretty large and I think her abs could look much worse, considering.

If cilla is expecting,I would think David would be all too anxious to announce it,wouldn't he?

Unless she's suffered miscarriages, in which case they might feel more comfortable waiting. It could also explain her appearance, as several late(er) miscarriages could give her an apparent perma-bump.

It could also be that she just carries weight around her waist more after Paul. That's pretty common.

Or maybe she just has a thing for ill-fitting tops and only buys shirts/jackets that cause her to look like she has a bump. If you go through the past threads, someone will chalk up every single bump speculation to an ill fitting item of clothing, so I think there is evidence for this ;)

Can anything be done about carrying weight around your belly after having a baby? Paul was really big and she had a long labor so maybe that has something to do with it. Still, I think with David being as "health conscious" as he appears to be (though he has put on a few pounds himself) he'd encourage Priscilla to be as fit as possible. Remember how he had her taking daily walks, during the Chicago winter, when she was pregnant with Paul?

Can anything be done about carrying weight around your belly after having a baby? Paul was really big and she had a long labor so maybe that has something to do with it. Still, I think with David being as "health conscious" as he appears to be (though he has put on a few pounds himself) he'd encourage Priscilla to be as fit as possible. Remember how he had her taking daily walks, during the Chicago winter, when she was pregnant with Paul?

Note: I don't think Pris is fat or even overweight, I am just answering the question.

Well, you can't really change where your body chooses to store excess fat, but you can change how much excess fat your body has to store. Everyone is different, but generally, mid-section fat comes from a more rapid weight gain, whereas the body tends to more evenly distribute very gradually built up fat. The body also uses a FILO system (first in last out) when losing weight, so often the first place you gain weight is the last place you lose it. If Pris gained weight quickly from a pregnancy or lifestyle change after Paul, but is now losing it, it is very possible her midsection will be the last to go and that is what we are seeing right now.

This being said, fat storage can also be hormonal, so this could just be how she carries weight now due to hormonal changes in her body. Not much she can do about that.

Also, large (or any, really) pregnancies can mess with the abdominal muscles. It's possible what we see is not excess weight, but very weak or torn muscles. Many women have to work on rebuilding their core after pregnancy to rid themselves of the bump.

I know in the video they made announcing they were pregnant with Paul David said they were happy to be expecting after 5 months of marriage. They were married in February so that would put the video as being filmed in July but if I remember correctly they didn't post it until September giving them about 8 extra weeks of pregnancy. It could be the case that they are pregnant but just aren't ready to announce it because the in fact did not announce the second they found out last time. They made a video right away, yes...but they didn't post it right away.

She seems to have poor posture and that can make your abdomen look poochy as well. She is slender and in excellent shape.

The body also uses a FILO system (first in last out) when losing weight, so often the first place you gain weight is the last place you lose it.

It doesn't mean you gain more from eating baklava and spanikopita than any other food? :D

also extra skin from being pregnant with a big baby...and Paul was 9 lbs...can add up.some women have that taken off,but only after they are done having babies.

she could so some ab crunches for the muscles there,if indeed she needs toning.

Some good foundation garments can help Priscilla's appearance.

also extra skin from being pregnant with a big baby...and Paul was 9 lbs...can add up.some women have that taken off,but only after they are done having babies.

she could so some ab crunches for the muscles there,if indeed she needs toning.

Yes. I'm at a very good weight for me right now and you couldn't see it when I have clothes on, but despite very strong core muscles I have a skin pooch and some stretched outer muscles from my pregnancies. Ironically, the slimmer I am, the more obvious it is because it doesn't have fat to blend it in to my obliques. I could do 500 crunches a day, but the only way to get rid of it would be plastic surgery.

Edited to add: And that doesn't even touch what my youngest daughter did to my belly button! It's pretty much destroyed. :lol:

Just chipping in on pregnancy weight gain/distribution: in my experience both times, I didn't gain any fat around the midsection-- there simply wasn't any room with the baby there. I did add fat to my hips and upper arms, which finally went away when I finished nursing a year later. I had some abdominal muscle separation with my first pregnancy that took a good six months to "close up" with time and exercise. Because I had four years between pregnancies, the second time I didn't look pregnant until well into the second trimester. Had I waited less than a year or before the abs were healed, I would have looked pregnant instantly.

If cilla is expecting,I would think David would be all too anxious to announce it,wouldn't he?

Agree! He would be to excited to not keep his mouth shut.

Agree! He would be to excited to not keep his mouth shut.

Maybe they're going to be appearing again on the Duggar show and need to keep things quiet until then?

Maybe they're going to be appearing again on the Duggar show and need to keep things quiet until then?

I don't think the Pecan Sandy family has been involved with any filming this season. They could always add some to supplement the season later but with all that's going on with Jessa and Jill, I don't think an announcement from them would be interesting enough for them to get any screen time over it.

Yeah, I don't think the average viewer would care about David and Priscilla having another baby. They'd probably be like, "Wait, who's this again?"

So David runs ATI now?

No. They appointed someone named Tim Levendusky as interim president.

Most ATI women we have seen feel the need to explain long breaks in their fertility so that no one thinks the issue is a lack of sweet fellowship or submission.

Davey and Pris have set themselves up to be an "example" to other couples, so I'm sure if we don't hear a pregnancy announcement within a few months, they will provide an explanation as to why there is no baby on the way.

Not that I agree with this, just that they come from a group that tends to be very public with miscarriages and female medical details. Since Davey is so high up in ATI, I think he will feel the need to explain why his wife is not constantly pregnant so that no one gets any "ideas".

Archived