IGNORED

Chopped/Chopped Canada (Food Network)

Curious

I am currently addicted to Food Network. If I'm not watching a movie or something on On Demand, I have Food Network on. I love both Chopped and Chopped Canada (ok, I really don't like CC all that much, but I love that cheater Dean McDermott, so I watch CC and hope it will grow on me).

The Chopped All-Stars Tournament finale is Sunday. I'm rooting for Carnie Wilson, mostly because I really liked her on Rachel vs Guy (where she lost to Dean). I have a feeling, the soccer player, Brandy may be the one that pulls it out though.

I am currently addicted to Food Network. If I'm not watching a movie or something on On Demand, I have Food Network on. I love both Chopped and Chopped Canada (ok, I really don't like CC all that much, but I love that cheater Dean McDermott, so I watch CC and hope it will grow on me).

The Chopped All-Stars Tournament finale is Sunday. I'm rooting for Carnie Wilson, mostly because I really liked her on Rachel vs Guy (where she lost to Dean). I have a feeling, the soccer player, Brandy may be the one that pulls it out though.

We usually watch Chopped too. Carnie was pretty annoying though, but I think she could win. The last semi-final round was horrible.

I like Chopped although I have missed the All-Stars tournament. I have loved Ted Allen ever since he was on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He then served as a frequent judge on Top Chef before Chopped. Chopped also uses Capital Culinarian stoves which I'm interested in for my kitchen reno. (Not decided on a range yet, but Lacanche is the stove of my dreams.)

There will be a Chopped teen tournament this July.

I like Chopped although I have missed the All-Stars tournament. I have loved Ted Allen ever since he was on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He then served as a frequent judge on Top Chef before Chopped. Chopped also uses Capital Culinarian stoves which I'm interested in for my kitchen reno. (Not decided on a range yet, but Lacanche is the stove of my dreams.)

There will be a Chopped teen tournament this July.

I really like Ted Allen, too. I didn't watch Queer Eye, so I didn't know where he was from and had to ask a friend. On spike or esquire during the week they play marathons of old Top Chef seasons, so I have watched a few of those and he's been on those a number of times. They are fun to watch because you see people that are judges on other stuff now, once in a while. Plus, the judges they had then like Ted and Geoffrey Zackarian (sp) were so much younger looking then :)

I can tell you who won the Chopped AS if you want the spoilers, but they will replay them again and I'm sure you can catch them. They will play the finale during this week if you just want to see that one.

I'm very surprised at the outcome tonight--not at all the way I thought it would go down.

Same!

• 3 weeks later...

Chopped and Cutthroat Kitchen are our addictions in this house. Alton is delightfully evil.

And if anybody has the chance to go to the House of Blues - try Aaron Sanchez' mac and cheese. THE BEST YOU WILL EVER HAVE. EVER.

Archived