IGNORED

I have a project idea...

ILoveJellybeans

A few days ago, I was looking at decorating supplies, cause I just moved house and am decorating it. I picked up some free wallpaper samples, and I remembered when I was a kid, I made my own dolls house out of a box, bits of junk I found around the house and wallpapered it with bits of wrapping paper.

I had an idea to do that again, and create a scale model of the house from the story I have been writing, out of random wallpaper samples, whatever junk and craft supplies I can get my hands on, and some of the empty moving boxes and anything left over from decorating my real house. Im kinda obsessed with floor plans, so I have already created a floor plan of it, like I do with everything I write.

I like making stuff, made a whole bunch of nursery rhyme props to use when singing to the two year old a few months back, including the most awesome glove puppet spider ever.

• 7 months later...

I like doing that kind of stuff too! Why the heck not? If you enjoy it and other relaxes you have at it! I would like to see the pictures.

Whenever we get pizza that has the plastic thing in the center my kids fight over the "table" my 8 year old had a project where she had to create a model of something in our community. She made a soccer field and now uses it for her toys. In fact my kids play more with things they make than with store bought toys.

Archived