IGNORED

Judgybitch whitesplains to black women why they're oppressed

Lucygoosey

http://judgybitch.com/2014/03/14/wake-u ... r-masters/

So, poor oppressed black women, wake up!!!! it's the eeevil middle class/rich racist white feminists that are the cause of all your misery! First they alienate you from your brave black men, then they manipulate you into cleaning their f&*^ing toilets and make you their husband's sex slaves!

Does JB really think that the only work working class/poor women of color do is work as domestic servants/nannies?

JB, white women clean houses and nanny children, too. And more of them are turning to that kind of work because they have no choice in this crappy economy. Just like black and hispanic women. Go to Care.com and you'll see.

Yes, some women/men pay their employees slave wages. It's because they're miserly. That's not the fault of feminists though. If you'd bother to do any research feminists have consistently fought for higher wages and better working conditions for women.

Her jealous rage at ladies who are better off than she is really shows through.

Seriously, I don't whether the other reason(s) JB writes this ridiculous s#$t is because she doesn't get out much or is just plain stupid, or both. :angry-banghead:

I can't tell from reading her blog, but I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't, at least not for a while anyway. According to her bio she has three children, the oldest one being a pre-teen, around twelve, I think. She brags that her kids have never seen the inside of a daycare center, and she looks to be in her mid-thirties.

I can't tell from reading her blog, but I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't, at least not for a while anyway. According to her bio she has three children, the oldest one being a pre-teen, around twelve, I think. She brags that her kids have never seen the inside of a daycare center, and she looks to be in her mid-thirties.

Yea, I get the vibe JB hasn't worked a whole lot in her life. It seems like she's spent most of her time in school or being a spoiled haus frau. I bet her students (if she ever truly becomes a professor instead of wasting her Ph.D) will be thrilled to be taught by a misogynist idiot with no practical work experience. Apparently her doctorate has a focus on entrepreneurship and innovation but what experience does she have with either of these things other than the stuff she reads in text books? I don't think I could have taken my news writing professor very seriously if she hadn't worked as a reporter and as a photojournalist.

I find it supremely ironic that JB is getting a doctorate in entrepreneurship and innovation since according to her, women produce almost nothing of value (except children) or achieve much except being doting wives and SAHMs.

I find it supremely ironic that JB is getting a doctorate in entrepreneurship and innovation since according to her, women produce almost nothing of value (except children) or achieve much except being doting wives and SAHMs.

But JB is a special snowflake; the rest of us are worthless sluts who deserve to get raped because we're dressed like whores.

choosing not to exploit my right to abuse black women doesn’t mean I’m blind to the fact the choice exists.

She lost me there. What RIGHT do white women have to exploit black people?

Those well to do white ladies with $40 000? That money has been stolen from black women in the form of third world wages paid for domestic labor.

Oh. So by paying black women third-world wages for domestic labor, that's how I have a bit of a savings, though it isn't near that much. Someone remind me later to fire my black slave. She never bothers to show up.

White women have no interest in paying fair wages or offering benefits to the mostly black and Hispanic women they hire to raise their children and clean their houses and provide their husbands with sexual services. What would the net worth of those groups look like if white women had to pay a living wage to their nanny or housekeeper?

She needs to go look at nanny agencies. They charge bank. And sexual services? And doesn't she realize most women who pay low wages are also making low wages? I have a friend who pays minimum wage for child care, which isn't really a living wage. But minimum wage is more than half her pre-tax wage as it is. She can't afford to pay more than $9/hr when she's making $15/hr, and she can't afford to lose the few dollars an hours she gets to keep after taxes and child care. Women who have really good incomes don't want poor-people childcare. They want the higher quality nannies through agencies with substantial resumes.

And how offensive to men to say that their needs can simply be fulfilled with some random Hispanic or black lady. And the overall tone is that Hispanics and blacks can only do this work, which is why they need to be paid more.

There aren't a lot of major groups she leaves out of this. It's like she's trying to pull a South Park and offend everyone. I can't even take her seriously.

Oh. So by paying black women third-world wages for domestic labor, that's how I have a bit of a savings, though it isn't near that much. Someone remind me later to fire my black slave. She never bothers to show up.

How naive is JB to think that only career women hire domestic help? Or does she believe that only white career women treat their employees badly? There are plenty of upper-middle class/ wealthy SAHMs of all races that have maids, cooks, and nannies. How else do those women manage to look so good all the time? It's because others are paid to do the dirty work while they go to the gym, yoga class, and spend time doing their hair, makeup and nails. Which means that it's the husbands who ultimately decide what the servants are paid. And what about wealthy batchelors? Surely she doesn't believe that George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, and Elon Musk do housework? Does JB assume that because they're men that they automatically pay their employees fair wages? :roll:

Archived