IGNORED

90 Day Fiance on TLC

keen23

I agree Chelsea should move to Chicago. I think she would like it there and she forsnt even have a job so what's stopping her?

Daya is coming off better recently. I too want to see more of his room mates.

Justin and Evelin are boring. I don't understand why justin remains so reluctant yo in volte his family in anything.

Cassia is gross. She looks like a hooker and is too skinny. I don't get them at all. Jason's dad is awesome.

Not sure why Mohammed picked Danielle to con. Poor dear has nothing going on.

I am appalled by Danny's dad having an issue with interracial marriage or whatever? Totally weird to me and I hope it's fabricated for drama. But Danny's whole family is super strange. I like Amy but she is with a little boy.

It would appear that Mohammed did marry Danielle but the newlywed power couple are being (or have been) evicted from their home, hot on the heels of that there is an alleged Domestic Violence case between Dani/Mo and her son Corey.

I really feel for Mohamed. Whether it was a con or not he seems to have landed himself with a trainwreck family.

I agree Chelsea should move to Chicago. I think she would like it there and she forsnt even have a job so what's stopping her?

Well, could be the lack of a job/money is stopping her..? :lol:

The editing is so obvious and the plot line set-ups so stilted, ugh. But I'll keep watching for now.

My god what is wrong with Danny's dad? America isn't perfect as far as race issues go, but his whole speech about interracial marriage not being accepted in America is crazy. He was using it as an excuse so he didn't have to flat out say "I'm racist". But yeah he didn't do a good job covering that up. I got so frustrated watching him. Amy is so sweet and so is her mom. Danny should defend her better. The fact no one said this is 2014 and not 1950 is nuts.

Yeah the women he lived with were totally A couple in my estimation. Daya literally didn't even hug him back in the first moments of seeing each other...not a good sign. And if she was that pissed off about the flowers how is she going to feel about the living sit.?

Brett seems lost most of the time. His ex was presented as a major piece of work who still enjoys messing with his life despite her remarriage. I thought his older female room mates were a couple. He seemed to have a good relationship with them and they appeared to care about what happened to him.

Daya isn't even trying. Not only was she a major bitch about the ring and the flowers, she could care less about Brett's little girl Cassidy who knows it. The moment Daya has her citizenship she will be out of Brett's life.

I also yell at the TV whenever anything about Danielle and Mohamed comes on. Can't she see he is using her big time? The most complimentary thing he has had to say about her so far is that she is "acceptable" to him! WTF? When she finally confides her money troubles to him he yells at her about everything HE has given up to come to the US and be with her. So much for, hey we are in this together. His attitude is so incredibly ugly I have a hard time remembering he is good looking. I think if an appealing young woman propositioned him he would suddenly loose all his religious reservations about sex before marriage.

I think Jason and Cassia sort of deserve each other. I can't tell if Jason is gay or just a serious cold fish. His Dad sure doesn't like Cassia in the picture. Cassia is a classic game player and I figure they deserve whatever they put each other through.

Danny and Amy seem the most sincere so I find myself rooting for them. Chelsea and Yamir also seem like they might make a real go of it. :popcorn2:

Edited once to correct the spelling of a name.

It would appear that Mohammed did marry Danielle but the newlywed power couple are being (or have been) evicted from their home, hot on the heels of that there is an alleged Domestic Violence case between Dani/Mo and her son Corey.

I really feel for Mohamed. Whether it was a con or not he seems to have landed himself with a trainwreck family.

Mohamed Jbali didn't seem to stick with the train wreck long enough. Two weeks ago Dani Mullins cleaned out nearly all the pictures in her FB albums and her new hubby is not on her FB friends list. She has this meme as her profile portrait:

centerhttps://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/10322664_705570256168132_3080466793423520701_n.jpg?oh=e7865f25648238138c4912c25a25a047&oe=550FCE10&__gda__=1426925947_5288d4e2acbc5165db4b43df9ed3674e

Mohamed Jbali didn't seem to stick with the train wreck long enough. Two weeks ago Dani Mullins cleaned out nearly all the pictures in her FB albums and her new hubby is not on her FB friends list. She has this meme as her profile portrait:

centerhttps://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xfp1/v/t1.01/p160x160/10322664_705570256168132_3080466793423520701_n.jpg?oh=e7865f25648238138c4912c25a25a047&oe=550FCE10&__gda__=1426925947_5288d4e2acbc5165db4b43df9ed3674e

There is no way a happy ending is possible in this scenario. What a tragic mess.

Danielle and Mohammed are just like watching a slow-motion train wreck. It's not even amusing, just really sad. He gave absolutely no sign of being attracted to her or caring about her, and she comes across as needy and desperate for affection, plus a bit simple and naive. [We've seen what couples who abstain before marriage look like when they actually want each other - Alan and Kirlyam, Danny and Amy.]

Daya was less bitchy last week. Some of it may have been editing to add drama.

• Upvote 1

centerhttps://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/10322664_705570256168132_3080466793423520701_n.jpg?oh=e7865f25648238138c4912c25a25a047&oe=550FCE10&__gda__=1426925947_5288d4e2acbc5165db4b43df9ed3674e

She IS friends with a different Mohamed from the same city in Tunisia. Weird.

I rarely actually drop my jaw at television. Danny's dad is AWFUL. And is mother is awful, too - she says NOTHING and barely rolls her eyes at his completely offensive remarks that could not be more conflictual to hers ("I intend to treat her just as one of my own daughters!"). I am so detached, apparently, from my own culture that I do not know that interracial marriage is "unacceptable." Thank you, Danny's dad, for educating me.

She IS friends with a different Mohamed from the same city in Tunisia. Weird.

Yeah I saw that too. Is she really that needy and desperate to try again via Tunisia dating websites? Regardless, the whole situation is terribly sad. Wouldn't most people rather be alone than used, manipulated and made to look like utter messes on national TV? Danielle didn't seem to have an ounce of self-respect and just about everything coming out of Mohamed the first's mouth was "Look at how X impacts ME! I gave up so much! Me, me, me, me, me."

Last Sunday's episode seriously ticked me off when Mohamed said he was going to marry Danielle because her girls and the family in general needed him. First time he even seemed to notice the girls as more than extra furniture. Maybe off camera he had talks with them or took them to movies, or just hung out, no faster way to learn a new culture than ask local teenagers. Sorta doubt it though. He was likely locked in the bathroom waxing himself.

There's lots of talk about Danielle and Mohamed's situation. Some people claim that since their wedding, Mohamed has been hanging around Angie's (Danielle's friend, who WAS married to an Egyptian man but has recently divorced and de-converted from Islam) place and struck up an inappropriate rapport with her 17-year old daughter. I hope that isn't true, for the sake of all involved, but there is NO way that things are moving smoothly in Ohio.

I've also simultaneously been made aware of the vast network of young Tunisian men that prey on older, lonely, desperate Western women for a visa and money. Google "Tunisian Love Rats" if you're bored. You'll be introduced to a crazy, crazy little universe of exploitation. I used to feel bad for Mohamed but after reading that website, I honestly feel that he is using Daniel much much more than she is using him.

Mohammed's comment about marrying because the girls need him made my blood chill. I don't really know what has happened since their wedding, so I might be wrong, but it made me think he's going to go all authoritarian on Danielle and her daughters once they are married. Some very unhappy days ahead for the girls, I'm afraid.

I know I'm seeing this through my own cultural lens, but I cannot for the life of me see Mohammed's true attraction to Danielle. It would not surprise me to find out he is completely using her.

Mohammed's comment about marrying because the girls need him made my blood chill. I don't really know what has happened since their wedding, so I might be wrong, but it made me think he's going to go all authoritarian on Danielle and her daughters once they are married. Some very unhappy days ahead for the girls, I'm afraid.

I know I'm seeing this through my own cultural lens, but I cannot for the life of me see Mohammed's true attraction to Danielle. It would not surprise me to find out he is completely using her.

I actually found Danielle to be "fake crying" during her "Are You or Aren't You" marriage debate with Momo. She was whimpering but I didn't see many tears. I got a really creepy vibe over how flat and emotionless her voice went when she said "Yes or No". Then she says she promised to "do as she said she would". We were led to assume that she means talk to him about money but I got the vibe that this is more of a business transaction for them both and she could've been referring to something else. I see zero chemistry between them.

Momo seemed slightly horrified that his hairy counsel told him could be 8-12 months for his green card. Did he think he got it at the wedding?

Danielle appears to have a lengthy list of convictions mainly dealing with financial matters and being evicted. She's been evicted (in her married name along with Momo) from the house we are seeing in the show. There's also a record of a domestic dispute between Dani/Momo and Dani's son Corey. Mo is listed as the victim and has a restraining order on Corey.

All this info available via a google search for Norwalk, OH Municipal Court.

• Downvote 1

I actually found Danielle to be "fake crying" during her "Are You or Aren't You" marriage debate with Momo. She was whimpering but I didn't see many tears. I got a really creepy vibe over how flat and emotionless her voice went when she said "Yes or No". Then she says she promised to "do as she said she would". We were led to assume that she means talk to him about money but I got the vibe that this is more of a business transaction for them both and she could've been referring to something else. I see zero chemistry between them.

Momo seemed slightly horrified that his hairy counsel told him could be 8-12 months for his green card. Did he think he got it at the wedding?

Danielle appears to have a lengthy list of convictions mainly dealing with financial matters and being evicted. She's been evicted (in her married name along with Momo) from the house we are seeing in the show. There's also a record of a domestic dispute between Dani/Momo and Dani's son Corey. Mo is listed as the victim and has a restraining order on Corey.

All this info available via a google search for Norwalk, OH Municipal Court.

The business end of it for him is obvious but I wonder what she gets out of it, if it's more a business transaction.

It's obvious to me Danielle's got probs. Can't decide if she's lazy, incapable, or criminal.

The business end of it for him is obvious but I wonder what she gets out of it, if it's more a business transaction.

It's obvious to me Danielle's got probs. Can't decide if she's lazy, incapable, or criminal.

I don't see how it could be financial for her. He has no money.

She doesn't seem like a criminal mastermind - just someone who is bad with finances and dealing with reality. She was a single mom with 3 kids still at home and a poorly paid job (until she lost it).

I see her mainly as being extremely needy and insecure. She's too scared to deal with reality, so she's gotten into the habit of being dishonest. She gets a thrill from having someone young and attractive want to marry her, but then gets caught up in her insecurity because she's clinging to him while he's clearly pulling away and she doesn't believe that he would want her for her real (broke) self.

She would have been better off staying single and focusing on getting her act together. She also would have been better off with an older, less attractive local guy with a big heart, who would maybe want someone sweet and loyal and have the ability to overlook the debt.

Oh. My. Gawd. Mo and Danielle's wedding. Like he couldn't even look at her. At all.

I don't even know where to start with these people anymore. :pink-shock: :cray-cray:

Danny and Amy's wedding looked lovely.

Dang, I've missed the wedding episode! Hopefully they play it again soon.

Can I just say that I love that we are calling Mohamed "Momo"? Because that is totally my cat's name.

Oh. My. Gawd. Mo and Danielle's wedding. Like he couldn't even look at her. At all.

I don't even know where to start with these people anymore. :pink-shock: :cray-cray:

Danny and Amy's wedding looked lovely.

Oh Momo the classiest part of that wedding was your suit. And well played BS about not kissing during Ramadan. A few internet searches say there is no issue with kissing during Ramadan unless said kiss with your wife ****warning graphic mental image ahead**** makes you excrete semen. ***sorry***. I don't think this is an issue for Momo as the only thing Dani appears to make him excrete is disgust and judgement. I also get the feeling Momo is going to convince Dani that it's Ramadan till his green card shows up.

It was nice of Dani's family to show up in their best cargo shorts and stained t-shirts. Kudos to her bro-in-law for dressing decently.

Looks like there's trouble ahead next week for the new power couple.

Amy and Danny's wedding seemed nice aside from Danny's band of sexually obsessed brothers who did the creepy sex torch ceremony at dinner. Eww.

I hate that I think this, but Danielle is a desperate, lonely woman with a sub-average IQ that really wanted *someone* to love her. Momo is a bastard hungry for a green card. He got his, she lost out. He's a total slimeball.

Danny and Amy are adorable. I was totally cringing with the "torch" ceremony. That shit doesn't belong at the wedding. I might forgive it at the bach party, but the virginity of the couple doesn't need to be called out at the actual wedding.

Ugh Danny's brother Nic is especially creepy. I thought Danny was really sweet and not creepy about losing his virginity. I don't know what's wrong with his family but they are incredibly weird.

So, it looks like Danielle and Mohamed lasted all of 2 weeks?

I feel awful for her. Yes, there were warning signs all over the place, and everyone tried to tell her, but she wanted so badly to believe that this could be true love for her. It can't be easy to have reality smack you in the face, esp. in front of such a large audience.

I liked Evelin. She knew that his family was skeptical, and she made a big effort to win over his mom. Smart.

Amy was also gorgeous, and all sweetness and light. She may even be melting the old bigot's ice cold heart.

I give Jason and Cassia 50/50 odds of making it through the next year. Unlike Momo, I'm pretty sure that Cassia really does care about Jason - otherwise, she wouldn't care about getting his attention. She's just one of the neediest women I've even seen, and he's a workaholic cold fish.

I feel awful for her. Yes, there were warning signs all over the place, and everyone tried to tell her, but she wanted so badly to believe that this could be true love for her. It can't be easy to have reality smack you in the face, esp. in front of such a large audience.

I liked Evelin. She knew that his family was skeptical, and she made a big effort to win over his mom. Smart.

Amy was also gorgeous, and all sweetness and light. She may even be melting the old bigot's ice cold heart.

I give Jason and Cassia 50/50 odds of making it through the next year. Unlike Momo, I'm pretty sure that Cassia really does care about Jason - otherwise, she wouldn't care about getting his attention. She's just one of the neediest women I've even seen, and he's a workaholic cold fish.

This exactly.

I really enjoyed Yamir/Chelsea's wedding. They're really cute

Brett/Daya - I'm just not buying what she's selling.

CAN'T wait for next Sunday. Traveling will be done, no more family to deal with, kids'll be in bed. And trashtacular show to watch with a cup of tea. :popcorn2:

Yup. Made it till the end of Ramadan. After that he might have to have sex with her and we all know he wasnt going to do that!

I feel bad for Danielle. I'm not sure how she managed to raise 4 kids that were able to smell the con but she couldnt.

I'm wondering how much, if anything, the couples were paid for their appearances if she was evicted so soon after the show was in the can.