IGNORED

90 Day Fiance on TLC

keen23

@SnazzyNazzy. You're hysterical and awesome!  I agree about the pig.  We do this in many parts of the US, it's a well known Hawaiian thing ( kalua pig).  And, rude.  All the other countries outside of the US's food does not equal danger.  Eat it unless totes sketchy.   Like an eyeball.  Hard No on that!  That guy is a basket case.  She doesn't care, my love.  Lol.  Just marry me fool.  

Oh and: what do call a guy in your mailbox with no arms and no legs?

Bill.   :)

The pig reminded me of my homecoming where we always had a roasting pig. I haven't eaten pork in a while but I would have been totally up to doing it. (I lied I just realized I had pork in my dumplings in Taiwan but it got me sick only because it was the only food I didn't have in common with my friends, I'll still eat again!). But that just annoyed me.

• Upvote 1

For those that were terribly concerned, which I know...deep down...was nobody. I would like to update, that my computer is back to normal, and I didn't have to reboot...and I'm still slightly drunk.

Also another joke...

There were 3 nuns waiting at the gates of heaven. God came up and told them, that they each had to answer a question, before they were allowed into heaven,

God asked the first nun "who was the first man on earth", the nun replied "adam"...BAM..she went into heaven,

God asked the second nun "who was the first woman on earth?", the nun replied..."eve"...BAM into heaven she went too.

God came upon the third nun, who upon hearing the other questions, was quite sure, she would have the godly answer, to get into the kingdom heaven.

God asked the third nun, what was the first thing, that eve said to Adam? The nun was NOT expecting this non-biblical question. She was stumped...she was stymied...God was getting bored waiting....her final answer was...

Spoiler

"Boy, that's a hard one....and BAM.....she got into heaven

2 hours ago, Beermeet said:

@SnazzyNazzy. You're hysterical and awesome!  I agree about the pig.  We do this in many parts of the US, it's a well known Hawaiian thing ( kalua pig).  And, rude.  All the other countries outside of the US's food does not equal danger.  Eat it unless totes sketchy.   Like an eyeball.  Hard No on that!  That guy is a basket case.  She doesn't care, my love.  Lol.  Just marry me fool.  

Oh and: what do call a guy in your mailbox with no arms and no legs?

Bill.   :)

What do you call to guys with no arms and no legs, hanging on the wall...............

Kurt and Rod

• Haha 1

Is anyone caught up on the new season of "regular" 90 day fiance? There's an 18 year old with a 27 year old!!!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, purple_summer said:

Is anyone caught up on the new season of "regular" 90 day fiance? There's an 18 year old with a 27 year old!!!

I'm watching right now! There are some odd pairings. 

@Carm_88 The fact that her parents are ok with this despite her age and the age gap....I don't understand. Kind of sad to see the girl from the double divas show on here, she seemed like she'd be better than that.

• Upvote 1

@purple_summer It's kind of insane that her parents are ok with the age gap. Especially since Evelyn seems so sheltered. Also BEC, but what in the heck was she wearing to the airport? 

Olivia having to drive Molly to the airport! :o I have no words 

omg I was asking my mom if she was wearing like a cover-up from the pool. She just doesn't seem mature at all to be getting married. Also seems really sheltered. @Carm_88

I was also thinking if that could have been for dramatic effect unless they have one car?

• Upvote 1

I dont think Evelyns man is really a virgin...just the sense I got from his TH. 

Why did Olivia have to drive does she not have a license or something. Her laugh/cry whatever it was noise made me stabby. 

Nicole and Azan...I honestly dont get it. What do either of them think they have in common? What is the basis of their relationship. 

• Upvote 4

I'm still not over Nicole and Azan. I just don't think this is normal. She's making her child call him daddy. My mind can't wrap around all this. It's one of the biggest WTFs for me in the recent seasons.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I'm slightly obsessed with Annie and her banana pudding dude, but unfortunately, they seem to receive the least screen time. Annie isn't even hiding the fact that she just wants money. But this dude doesn't even have any money. Seriously, what is he thinking?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Nicole and Azan are a track wreck. Poor May is going to get the worst of it. Nicole is going to have her all confused. :( Poor child. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Yeah Annie is treat. I love you 90% even though youre not attractive now give my family 10 times the amount of money you have in the bank. Like how does the math work there? 

• Upvote 1

Nicole seems to be that person who will always put a man before her child. I fear for May because I can see Nicole taking the side of her man of the moment against May just to please him. I just don’t see her ever believing May over the word of her man. That baby needs to be back with Grandma where she belongs. I don’t think Azan wants to come to the US, although I don’t know why he is even being part of this nonesense. Supposedly, the foreign participants don’t get paid, so I am not sure what is in it for Azan. Maybe he gets something under the table or maybe he just expected to find a woman who will send him money? I am also not sure why Nicole hold bring May with her when we know all she wants is sex with Azan, which is going to be difficult since she is sharing a room with May. 

Evelyn’s man appeared to be already over her when they were riding in the car from ththe airport. I want to know what type of work the parents have as day jobs because I highly doubt the family band is making enough to support them all. I wonder about her parents thinking this idea of Evelyn getting married at 18 to basically a stranger is a good idea. This marriage as trainwreck written all over it. She seems to like the idea of marriage but I don’t get the idea she expects a partnership, more of a trophy she can trot out as her Christian husband who saved himself for marriage. 

• Upvote 5

23 hours ago, socalrules said:

She seems to like the idea of marriage but I don’t get the idea she expects a partnership, more of a trophy she can trot out as her Christian husband who saved himself for marriage. 

I think that is exactly how she feels. Now she can join the level of women who have gotten married and have Christian brand husbands. It's something she can hold over people like her friend who she was goading "Have you ever been in love?"

• Upvote 4

I also feel like Evelyn expects her guy to forget everything about Spain an be American. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I also feel like Evelyn expects her guy to forget everything about Spain an be American. 

Yep! Don't know if anyone saw the preview where they are discussing wedding plans, but her selfishness and immaturity is revealed when discussing wedding dates. She refuses to budge to accommodate his friends and family, even though they're paying tons of money to travel to the wedding. You have to see the look on her face. I think she's been incredibly spoiled by her parents. 

I'll be honest, Evelyn reminds me of every sheltered born-again girl in high school who wasn't very smart or interesting, but thought she was suuuper amazing and just needed to talk to you about her WWJD wristbands. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

Sorry to post from the previous group of couples, but I needed to vent this...

When Chantal was arguing with Pedro's sister and mom, Chantal claimed that the sister called her a "bitch" (in Spanish is "puta") when the sister actually used the word  "punto", which means "period" (as in, "that's all, period").

Nobody from set ever whispered to Chantal, "she said 'punto" not 'puta'!"??

• Upvote 3

The sister said she said it though. Lol maybe she was just like yeah you are a bitch after she started freaking out. That whole drama was one of my favorites ever. 

Im watching before the 90 days right now. I have to say i give paul and karine a better chance right now then jenny and mcdonalds dude. At least karine seems attracted to paul. And actually, i know im weird but paul would be cute without his bizarre personality. Jennys dude (cant think of his name) is just as weird as Paul. 

• Upvote 3

Mr. C regularly points out how all of the men on the show are short and ponders if that played into their trouble with meeting women, or if their weirdness is a product of it. We're not caught up on Before the 90 days reunion since he had a meeting, but I'm pretty excited to see Patrick's mum and Miryam go head to head via skype. 

Evelyn reminds me of the mean girls from Saved! (anyone else remember that Mandy Moore/ Jenna Malone movie?). Mostly when I watch this franchise I just get a bit angry about the kids getting shoved aside, clearly ignored in favor of the new partner or forced into weird situations where this person they don't know is suddenly supposed to be called Daddy. Eeek.

• Upvote 5

Yes Evelyn is totally that girl from Saved (I love that movie). I wasnt expecting her at first to be such a total bitch. 

Does anyone want to briefly recap the reunion show when it airs? I cant handle the manufactured drama and second hand embarassment of those but I really need the updates on the couples. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

There is no European Dream, y'all. Only Americans have ambitions and goals. 

But seriously, it's so ignorant and creepy how all of the Americans on this show believe that every other country is an absolute shit hole and get off on lording their super special citizenship over foreigners. 

And someone should really tell Evelyn that Spain is not a third-world country by any stretch of the imagination, and while it might have a high unemployment rate currently, things are definitely not bad enough to be putting up with her smug mullet-y shit just for a green card.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1