IGNORED

Chris & Anna (M) going to visit her family.

Justme

http://www {DOT} titus2 {DOT} com/blog/index.php/2011/06/08/good-news-for-julie-and-grace/#comments

hummm.... wonder if they want to make a BIG announcement in person.... :auto-car: :icon-wink:

I keep wondering if we're going to get a big announcement soon from these two.

Either way, I'm glad Anna's getting to visit her family. Might we actually see some pictures? She's been MIA on the blog since shortly after the wedding.

Seriously, I am really hoping for pics and an update on them as well. This has to be "the announcement, its been close to a year since the wedding hasn' t it? :think:

In addition to hoping there's a new Little Maxwell on the way, I hope they pick up her goats to take back to Kansas. :)

Btw they married in October.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but Anna's family no longer sells at their local farmers market, according to their website:

hamiltonfamilyfarms.com

They say this on the "soap" page:

"Hamilton Family Farms goat milk soap is no longer available for purchase at the Port Orchard Farmer's Market. Anna is now married and loving her role as a keeper-at-home and helpmeet to her wonderful husband, Christopher."

That statement sounds so sad to me! :(

Yeah, they married in October.

I remember this, because I was spending the day sucking up and shredding leaves in my yard with a machine, but had to keep pausing to run back in the house to check how the wedding (and snark!) was going, only to find myself horrified by people talking about death at a wedding!

Addicted? Entirely quite possibly. :eusa-whistle:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but Anna's family no longer sells at their local farmers market, according to their website:

hamiltonfamilyfarms.com

"Hamilton Family Farms goat milk soap is no longer available for purchase at the Port Orchard Farmer's Market. Anna is now married and loving her role as a keeper-at-home and helpmeet to her wonderful husband, Christopher."

Yeah, can't she still make it at her new home, or teach a sibling too?

• 6 years later...

She should be allowed to keep selling soap even if she is married. Keeping up after a husband can't be that much work, and soap can provide income for the family. This is so sad, Fundies seem to think that the only purpose women have is to get married and until then they can keep themselves busy with something, but it stops upon marriage. It's not like she's out stripping or something. 

54 minutes ago, CancerBomb said:

It's not like she's out stripping or something. 

Don't forget that she now lives in the epicenter of false equivalencies....

On 6/15/2011 at 10:06 PM, Daisy4 said:

hamiltonfamilyfarms.com

At least they don't call her Anna Marie.

They probably can't keep goats where she and Christopher live now, but NR Anna seems so handy she probably could sell stuff at a local green market.  Or is she not allowed off the property (kidding, sort of)?

Although with having 1000 kids at home, and now pregnant with another, she probably doesn't have time to go to the bathroom much less anything else.

With 4 kids under 5 and another one on the way... it's probably a lot better for NR Anna that she's not expected to have to bring in some revenue on top of raising and feeding the kids. And sewing clothes for all the family, from the looks of it.

7 hours ago, Foudeb said:

With 4 kids under 5 and another one on the way... it's probably a lot better for NR Anna that she's not expected to have to bring in some revenue on top of raising and feeding the kids. And sewing clothes for all the family, from the looks of it.

In a few years, she will also be very busy homeschooling the older ones while tending to the littles. Who has time to raise goats or make soap? I can see where she might be able to do something like that when her kids are older (and if the babies stop coming at some point). But not anytime in the near future.

Aw nuts. I opened this thinking they were traveling now. 

Not that a 20-hour drive with 4 under 5, varicose veins, a pregnancy that includes morning sickness and a husband who wants to talk about where you're going when you croak sounds very good.

Better they should stay home and love on Ellie. 

I just pray they have a fenced yard and don't tie her out! 

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:31 PM, FloraDoraDolly said:

In a few years, she will also be very busy homeschooling the older ones while tending to the littles. Who has time to raise goats or make soap? I can see where she might be able to do something like that when her kids are older (and if the babies stop coming at some point). But not anytime in the near future.

While I'd rather see fundies raising goats rather than children, she does seem to be handling her lifestyle well.  I really don't see Priss Chris tolerating anything four-legged for long.

Archived