IGNORED

Maxwell's lastest post

SPHASH

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a 'j' sound rather than a 'g' sound.

If Steve has Aspergers (and that's a whopping great if), it's only a small part of his problem. He's displaying a whole lot of other traits that aren't part of an Apsie diagnosis (Narcissism being the most obvious). I think his communication is poor because he doesn't deem anyone who isn't an obvious admirer as being worth his time or energy.

Dictionary says either j or hard g is acceptable.

I'd say it would take more than abrupt online answers to qualify Steve for any diagnosis and he does seem to be able to go out in the world and do things. Although his compulsive interest in schedules and routines is concerning. I think he's just a control freak and he gets some kind of kick out of his extremely pithy online answers. I don't think he has much respect for their readers in general.

I don't think Skeevie has ass burgers, more like assholism. I've been texting with a half-assed Amish man about buying a puppy (not puppy mill, I researched this breeder extensively),but back on topic he always replies with a Maximumm five word response. My guess would be it's because of his religion's separitism from the world.I'm back to dealing with his assistant ( probably a daughter) but at least she pretends to be happy to answer questions. Maybe Steve has grown more socially phobic since his nonstop quest for isolation. The only time he appears personable is when he's shilling something, which coincidentally is always on his terms. Master control freak.

And thanks to Sparkles and the damn giant baking mat, I've just gone through six months of their pictures. :lol: I cannot read the posts without my gag reflex setting off. I decided that I really don't need another mat but did garner some new impressions. Anna literally looks downright giddy and drunk. Whether that's Daddy's kool aid or homebrewed prison wine, I do not know. But since she is mostly in charge of the kitchen, my guess is she and Naughty John lifted a bottle of juice and a balloon from the nieces, tossed in a pinch of baking yeast, topped the bottle with balloon and have been shit faced for days. Mary appears to be doing a lot of angry smiling. Sarah looks lost and a bit deranged. Jessie. Poor Jessie. He only has light in his eyes while handling some sort of power tool. I hope the lord lays it upon his heart to use a drill to open some window in Steve's mind. And lastly, Joseph's pretty hot too!

I think when youre a Maxwell, being drunk or on drugs would be the only way to get through it.

I wonder what would happen if the Maxwells got drunk.

I think when youre a Maxwell, being drunk or on drugs would be the only way to get through it.

I wonder what would happen if the Maxwells got drunk.

It would be a Maxwell Vomitorium. It would never get to the "fun" stage of drinking.

And thanks to Sparkles and the damn giant baking mat, I've just gone through six months of their pictures. :lol: I cannot read the posts without my gag reflex setting off. I decided that I really don't need another mat but did garner some new impressions. Anna literally looks downright giddy and drunk. Whether that's Daddy's kool aid or homebrewed prison wine, I do not know. But since she is mostly in charge of the kitchen, my guess is she and Naughty John lifted a bottle of juice and a balloon from the nieces, tossed in a pinch of baking yeast, topped the bottle with balloon and have been shit faced for days. Mary appears to be doing a lot of angry smiling. Sarah looks lost and a bit deranged. Jessie. Poor Jessie. He only has light in his eyes while handling some sort of power tool. I hope the lord lays it upon his heart to use a drill to open some window in Steve's mind. And lastly, Joseph's pretty hot too!

Oh noes! I have sinned by causing you this distress! Let me make amends. No, not by taking you to Taco Bell. Instead, here's the link to the mat (which you do need, definitely, oh yeah.) Bless your loved ones with some sweet sweets.

http://www.amazon.com/Paderno-World-Cui ... B00166Q7S6

It's a 'j' sound rather than a 'g' sound.

If Steve has Aspergers (and that's a whopping great if), it's only a small part of his problem. He's displaying a whole lot of other traits that aren't part of an Apsie diagnosis (Narcissism being the most obvious). I think his communication is poor because he doesn't deem anyone who isn't an obvious admirer as being worth his time or energy.

Oh, I didn't mean to suggest that if he has Asperger's that explains everything. I still think he is a douchecanoe, a control freak, and is haunted by something in his past (Thailand?). But the super literal, terse answers on his site always make me think of the emails I get from my coworkers who have Asperger's (who are actually very nice people and not at all like Steve Maxwell). Some of the ways his life has progressed just make me think of that as a factor in all of this--but only one factor.

Oh noes! I have sinned by causing you this distress! Let me make amends. No, not by taking you to Taco Bell. Instead, here's the link to the mat (which you do need, definitely, oh yeah.) Bless your loved ones with some sweet sweets.

http://www.amazon.com/Paderno-World-Cui ... B00166Q7S6

Okay Sparkles, now you're really killing me! Taco Bell? I LOVE Taco Bell. As Kathleen Madigan said "Where else can you go to where you drive up to a window and they toss tons of delicious foods in your car for a dollar?" When can we go? I'm always up for taco bell especially after a night of karaoke and general drunkenness. I'm going to look at the mat but I absolutely refuse to look at their Scandinavian mixer. But that's only because my husband will literally kill me and he'd probably get away with it ;)

P.S. I tend to like the prison wine myself, only I refer to it as Federweisser. I use champagne yeast and a proper airlock too. :lol:

Sadly, Nellie, you must wait years before I can take you to Taco Bell (where I've never been actually) According to THe Gospel According to Steve, I must reflect on my sin and the terrible harm I have done to you, real or imagine. It must eat away at me until I finally crack, remind you of my transgression (which you probably forgot immediately, as normal people would), and return to the scene of the crime so I can buy you something to make amends. (See Maxwell, Anna and the Great Dog vs. Cat Kerfuffle.) Although perhaps in the case, Williams Sonoma or Sur la Table would be more appropriate.

Look at the mixer. Look at the mixer. Then you can lust after it and put it on your Amazon Store Card and pay it off in small increments like I did, thereby incurring the Sin of Debt, which you can only erase by making poppy seed bread for the elderly.

Good job, Steve. Great conversationalist skills.

Ooh, I guess Steve's going to add a new chapter (with writing credits to FJ, of course) in the next printing. As it appears today:

Lauren H. says:

January 14, 2014 at 2:37 pm

How did you meet through Titus2? How did they learn about Titus2? Did they attend a conference or did they find about Titus2 through family or friends?

>>>>>

Through Titus2, but don’t know the rest of the story.

How could he not know the rest of the story? He knows about every single interaction every member of his family has with anyone outside the compound. Puh-leeze, Stevie, you can do better than that. If you've taken the time to go back and enhance your answer, you shouldn't lie.

How could he not know the rest of the story? He knows about every single interaction every member of his family has with anyone outside the compound. Puh-leeze, Stevie, you can do better than that. If you've taken the time to go back and enhance your answer, you shouldn't lie.

:lol: :laughing-rollingred::laughing-rolling::laughing-rofl::laughing-lmao::laughing-lettersrofl::laughing-rollingyellow:

Sorry. :::wipes eyes::: I think I can get this laughing jag under control.

It's just that the thought of Steve taking advice . . . :lol: from a woman . . . :lol: not to lie . . . oh, no, here it comes again . . .

:laughing-rollingred::laughing-rolling::laughing-rofl::laughing-lmao::laughing-lettersrofl::laughing-rollingyellow:

I don't think Skeevie has ass burgers, more like assholism. I've been texting with a half-assed Amish man about buying a puppy (not puppy mill, I researched this breeder extensively),but back on topic he always replies with a Maximumm five word response. My guess would be it's because of his religion's separitism from the world.I'm back to dealing with his assistant ( probably a daughter) but at least she pretends to be happy to answer questions. Maybe Steve has grown more socially phobic since his nonstop quest for isolation. The only time he appears personable is when he's shilling something, which coincidentally is always on his terms. Master control freak.

Or better yet, Jesse could go all "Leatherface" on Steve.

Archived