IGNORED

I practice pua on women other than my wife!

antares

Going all beta male pick up artist! I'm not sure i would be able to stand having y married sex life on the Internet for all to see, lol

Ugh

marriedmansexlife.com/2010/01/running-some-beta-male-game/

Am I reading this correctly? He pulled his PUA act on his TEENAGE NIECE? As, like, a bizarre family-bonding thing? So gross. What writer thinks to themselves, "you know what would make my story of a family outing to The Rainforest Cafe even better? Some overtones of familial incest. Yeah!"

I just think it's so inappropriate to talk about relatives whom you do not see in a romantic light according to pickup-artist lingo, where the goal concerns sexual and romantic success. He deploys the strategies of self-aggrandizement, reward/punishment and putting-women-in-their-place,upon his young niece and young daughter, in a similar way to how he would deploy them on a date. His goal is not sexual, but seems to be all about putting himself at the center of attention at all times in the name of ensuring the family has "a good time." Dude, your family has to love you even if you are a douche, so maybe they're not the best barometer of your PUA game.

I just think it's so inappropriate to talk about relatives whom you do not see in a romantic light according to pickup-artist lingo, where the goal concerns sexual and romantic success. He deploys the strategies of self-aggrandizement, reward/punishment and putting-women-in-their-place,upon his young niece and young daughter, in a similar way to how he would deploy them on a date. His goal is not sexual, but seems to be all about putting himself at the center of attention at all times in the name of ensuring the family has "a good time." Dude, your family has to love you even if you are a douche, so maybe they're not the best barometer of your PUA game.

He's not the only one to do this, though. The book "Fascinating Womanhood" and the books it spawned (for unmarried women etc.) recommend the techniques designed to attract a male partner to be used on other males, too. Examples are sons and male pupils at school (!).

Yes, super-creepy. :ew:

Archived