IGNORED

Marky Mark's "Deep Thoughts"

Pam

A delightful and engaging guest post by Marky's bestest pal, Chrisopher in Oregon, interspersed with commentary from Marky.

markymarksthoughts.blogspot.ca/2013/11/women-nature-god-and-harleys-by.html

Christopher:

Nature (and women) knows nothing of mercy. Ponder how various species of animals feed upon each other. It's a brutal world that most of us are sheltered from, and we often don't realize that human relationship are also dictated by nature, that same cruel mistress that allows animals to be ripped apart by others. Think of the shark, the lion, and virtually all meat-eating animals. It's brutal, but part of the natural order of things. Consider the "acts of God" such as tornadoes and earthquakes that kill vast numbers of people.

Relationship between humans are no less brutal. Think of the wars that have killed millions. Men are used and slaughtered by governments with abandon. The military has always taken men and used them to fight battles that benefit "society", meaning women. Men are expendable to society and nature. And to women.

Marky:

As RedPillSetMeFree (he has an EXCELLENT blog, BTW!) said, women lie, manipulate, and do whatever they have to do to secure a man's resources, and that they do so without apology-pretty much what CIO said here, but in a different way...

Christopher:

Refuse to spend money on dates in the hope of having access to some wart-encrusted vagina. The money you spend on a date will pale in comparison to the money you will spend getting treated for the STD she gave you.

Marky:

How much does Valtrex (the Herpes medication) cost per month-$500 or more? That's a lot! And it doesn't even cure the disease, because there is no cure for the Herpes she will give you; Valtrex merely reduces the severity of the outbreaks.

What about HPV, the virus that give genital warts? Do you want YOUR Willy looking like a bunch of cauliflower? Do you feel lucky? Well, do you, Punk?!

Mark:I don't dislike women, let alone hate them

You can fool some of the people some of the time

Mark:Don't you just LOVE being able to do what you want, when you want, how you want? I do! It's the life of a happy bachelor... :)

Then why do you sound so unhappy, whinging about women (who don't want you) all. the. time......heck, your whole blog is just one huge whingefest.

The more these MRAs whine about how great their women-free lives are, the more desperate and lonely they appear. Happy, single, people would not spend their posts after posts discussing how grateful they "choose" a life without female companionship. Besides, I think having sexual fulfillment and companionship is a normal human urge. To say that you are happy to spend a lifetime being single and without any sexual companionship is like saying you would be happy never having a full belly. This is a human urge and it's the rare person who enjoys the life of a hermit.

Frankly, given these MRAs' views on women, I'd be scared for any girlfriends that they DO have. Can you imagine how they'd treat an actual female? Yikes.

Ah, the joys of Marky Mark. Isn't this the guy who stalked a woman (who had kids) at a skating rink, got her phone number, and then when he tried calling it immediately to ensure that the number was real, became upset and aggressively confronted her when he realized she'd given him a fake number to shake him off?

Yeah, this guy's a real winner. Especially love how all women are diseased and are just waiting around to infect him with something. :roll:

For some reason, I'm finding his subject verb agreement mistake in the first sentence absolutely hysterical. It's like a self important lolcat statement. "Nature (and women) knows nothing of mercy! They do not knows it! Can not has mercy! Or women! Or cheezburger!"

• 2 weeks later...

marky hates women because that means he can reject them first. I am suprised he ever shared the roller rink story because that one had a woman outsmarting him

marky hates women because that means he can reject them first. I am suprised he ever shared the roller rink story because that one had a woman outsmarting him

I think a chimpanzee could outsmart him and pickup more woman too.

I think a chimpanzee could outsmart him and pickup more woman too.

I'm not saying that it's not easy to outsmart him, I'm saying it's rare for him to admit that fact.

Usually he hangs out with a woman, tries to make ovetures that are creepy and then when women starts to reject him he decides she's really a bitter old evil hag and he didn't want to go out on a date with her either. In the case of him creeping on the single mom (by showing off his roller skating moves...it doesn't get more middle school than that!) he was just kind of sad that she gave him a fake number. I think later he decided she was a slutty single mom or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived