IGNORED

What the fuck?

antares

Is it just me or do 'red pill' relationships that know da troof never seem that healthy?

redpillwifery.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/a-cautionary-tale/

Ha, I remember reading this over on Reddit.

These people are so weird. That's all I have to say. So, so weird. And I love the fact that he doesn't consider his children at all.

Is it just me or do 'red pill' relationships that know da troof never seem that healthy?

It's not just you, 'red pill' relationships sound like one big egofest and power struggle. And DaveBowman had himself a good drinking game in the making there....down a shot for each time he says a form of the word "awesome".... but he dropped the ball on that one.

I get so confused by all their acronyms....MAPing, IOIs??? Why can't these people just be nice to people they like and if they don't like someone then don't have them in their lives. They make their lives so needlessly stressful.

I get so confused by all their acronyms....MAPing, IOIs???

Yeah, I had to do some Googling to figure out wtf they were talking about

MAP = Mindful Attraction Plan (title of a book by Athol Kay)

IOI = Indicators of Interest

I wonder if they think that the usage of acronyms lends some kind of credibility to their horseshit.

What the fuck did I just read? :shrug: I don't get it. I fear googling this but I guess I have to.

It seems that this man is a self absorbed prat who only wants to get his wick wet without taking part in an actual relationship.

I call bullshit on him being able to catch other women...unless he lies.

He wants a hot, young, unattached (no kids), woman. The majority of those ladies are not going to be into a man with kids and two divorces under his belt.

And seriously, I don't begrudge a divorce on someone's resume, even two if you're older. But once you start getting into multiple divorces it's a big red flag for me.

Archived