IGNORED

Samuel Phillips, Doug's brother

thoughtful

From the other thread:

Let's not forget the youngest Phillips brother, Samuel J. Phillips, born in 1986, a raging white supremacist. Briefly the online editor of The Occidental Quarterly, described by wikipedia as (a) "white nationalist, pseudo-academic (or pseudo-scholarly) and "a far-right racially obsessed US Magazine"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Occidental_Quarterly

In one article, dated Sept. 2010, details his position that "White advocates are the most despised minority in the world. "

toqonline.com/blog/crisis-and-opportunity/comment-page-1/#comments

Charmed, I'm sure. It's a whole family of tools!

From the first comment under Samuel Phillips' article:

"...and another activist I met was Askanazi Jew. They are infiltrating and trying to make sure it can’t become a white nationalist movement. One encouraging thing was one of the guys who got up and spoke complained about the activities of George Soros, which tells me they guy is unlikely to be a covert Jew..."

Samuel Phillips is half Jewish, FGS! It doesn't matter if he was "raised Catholic" by his mother or spews "white pride" or whatever. He is still HALF JEWISH. Do the people who interact with him on this site know that? How does Phillips feel when he reads this anti-Semitic trash? Where does this self-loathing come from? Is he in total denial, or does he obsess about his ethnic heritage? How about Doug and Brad? Their sisters? Do they understand that all their "Christian" protestations would have meant NOTHING to the Nazis, and that they would have been murdered anyway?

Every time I think this family can NOT get more bizarre...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scrubbers took down Doug's post about Sam's wedding, but I'll bet you can guess who saved the pics for us!

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2009/05/samuel-katie-phillips-wedding.html

ETA: Sam's Facebook page:

facebook.com/pages/Sam-Phillips-Actor/356558267745674

My goodness, Doug seems like the less crazy brother. :o There have been some signs that several members of Vision Forum loved the Confederacy and were racist. The entire group seems to see themselves as being above the rest of humanity.

Shouldn't these actresses be chaste keepers of the home, Sam? They really don't appear to have meek and quiet spirits. Oh, and do the show-biz people who work with you know you're a white power dude who's sort of secretly half Jewish, too? I hear tell they don't take kindly to that.

7180727307_e9936fd358.jpg

Shouldn't these actresses be chaste keepers of the home, Sam? They really don't appear to have meek and quiet spirits. Oh, and do the show-biz people who work with you know you're a white power dude who's sort of secretly half Jewish, too? I hear tell they don't take kindly to that.

7180727307_e9936fd358.jpg

It would seem Doug who is a tool's flair for the dramatic is a family trait. How does young Samuel make money for realz?

Another comment under his Occidental Quarterly article:

"Most 'White Americans' are Judaized scum, and many 'White Americans' also have partial Jewish ancestry. Let this decrepit country collapse in to a heap and rebuild it from there."

Total insanity. What is wrong with him???

Another comment under his Occidental Quarterly article:

"Most 'White Americans' are Judaized scum, and many 'White Americans' also have partial Jewish ancestry. Let this decrepit country collapse in to a heap and rebuild it from there."

Total insanity. What is wrong with him???

What? He has Jewish ancestry

Dougie has bragged about/shown off his Jewish ancestry when it suited him, so I'm not sure why his brother is a racist and probable anti-Semite.

Dougie has bragged about/shown off his Jewish ancestry when it suited him, so I'm not sure why his brother is a racist and probable anti-Semite.

Yeah, it was really odd the way Doug would express his ethnic heritage. For example, he'd take his kids to see Fiddler on the Roof and then write a blog post about how silly those stubborn, non-converted Jews were, like, "There but for the grace of God..." I remember another post about how his mother learned to make matzo ball soup and you could almost hear him chuckling as he wrote something like, "Of course, I don't eat that much anymore." Just weird.

Alexandra is non political and now lives in Germany working on her opera career. She felt that she was overshadowed by the brothers and it was time for her to break away from those negative influences. I can tell you truly, she has no love for Doug or Beall and wouldn't be sad if he ended up behind bars.

Alexandra is non political and now lives in Germany working on her opera career. She felt that she was overshadowed by the brothers and it was time for her to break away from those negative influences. I can tell you truly, she has no love for Doug or Beall and wouldn't be sad if he ended up behind bars.

At least one person in that family turned out okay, despite the negative influences in life.

I wonder what his other sisters are like.

Yeah, it was really odd the way Doug would express his ethnic heritage. For example, he'd take his kids to see Fiddler on the Roof and then write a blog post about how silly those stubborn, non-converted Jews were, like, "There but for the grace of God..." I remember another post about how his mother learned to make matzo ball soup and you could almost hear him chuckling as he wrote something like, "Of course, I don't eat that much anymore." Just weird.

Doug Philips is a tool probably thought that being part-Jewish made him doubly blessed, by getting the benefits of being one of the original chosen people and by being one of the "elect." From what I understand, in some fundie or evangelical circles, converts from Judaism have a certain elan precisely because of this.

At least one person in that family turned out okay, despite the negative influences in life.

His sister Jennifer is an actress in New York. I am resisting the urge to put the word actress in quotation marks.

facebook.com/jennifer.phillips.96?hc_location=stream

The third sister is the only one who has heeded Doug's command to be a homemaker. Can't remember her name off the top of my head.

Well after all this information (thank you DWT) Sammy reminds me of a story I read (and laughed at) about a neo nazi half black (not sure how he got past the "purity test" but anyway who was trying to pass off counterfeit money to bring race war or some insanity. Unfortunately, he decided to try passing said bill at a donut shop. Across the road from the Massachusetts state police barracks. :D As you can probably guess, that did not end well.

I wonder if Sammy's actor friends know he's a racist?

Here's a link to his personal non-"actor" facebook page. Looks like he might be a Catholic based on some of his "likes," which is interesting. This whole family is fascinating, like a fucked up version of the Royal Tenenbaums.

facebook.com/sam.phillips.7315

I'm not doubting you in the least when I say I would be very interested in chapter & verse where I can read more about this. Are the gruesome twosome on record anywhere as criticizing Alessandra, as was stated some time ago?

TIA!

I'm not doubting you in the least when I say I would be very interested in chapter & verse where I can read more about this. Are the gruesome twosome on record anywhere as criticizing Alessandra, as was stated some time ago?

TIA!

Me too, me too, me too!! I am very curious to know the back story on this, and the dynamic between the six siblings in general. This story just gets more convoluted by the day...

Please and thank you.

I wonder if Sammy's actor friends know he's a racist?

Here's a link to his personal non-"actor" facebook page. Looks like he might be a Catholic based on some of his "likes," which is interesting. This whole family is fascinating, like a fucked up version of the Royal Tenenbaums.

facebook.com/sam.phillips.7315

He and his mother are both Catholic.

He and his mother are both Catholic.

I'd be curious to know if he's a traditionalist Catholic. I know from personal experience that there are a lot of racists and antisemites in the rad-trad movement.

Me too, me too, me too!! I am very curious to know the back story on this, and the dynamic between the six siblings in general. This story just gets more convoluted by the day...

Please and thank you.

Me three. Would like to know the source(s) of this information. TIA.

Mom's FB page: 5 of her 6 children are on her friends list. Just one tool is missing.

Archived