IGNORED

Courtship Predictions 2014

Daenerys

Duggars? Maxwells? Bates? Muncks? Phillips? Paines? Even Miss Raquel?

Who's going to take a step towards escaping the clutches of their parents in 2014?

I think Stevehovah is really working to try and find someone for Anna Maxwell to prove the doubters (read: FJ) who say that his daughters are going to be spinsters forever... and considering how many Bates are shacking up, I really think another Duggar girl might get pushed into something. There are no more babies and only a few preschoolers... I think they will try and sell Jinger off to the highest bidder, as Jill's training, Jana's shy and they need someone who will make good TV. It's rather sad that I can't see any particular well-suited pairings, but I'm sure other Jingerites will be able to.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally think some Duggar girls will be (pushed into?) courting next year. I think Jinger is most likely, because Jana is the one who seems to keep the household running and Jill is the golden child and has her own thing going on with the midwifery.

The list of non-religious questions for JB interviewing Jinger's suitors will be short.

1. Will you provide her with coffee?

2. Will you live near a Walmart?

I really think Michael Bates and John-David Duggar are suited to each other. Neither likes the lime-light, both are relative home-bodies and both are very traditional in terms of gender roles. I think they'd be pretty happy together. JD is also close with Zach, so there's that connection.

I'm not sure if JD is ready for marriage (I do think Michael is, though), but Boob might push a JD to a courtship in the next year so that there can be some more real GrandDuggars (Jessa's kids wouldn't count, because they wouldn't be Duggars).

The last episode seem to be geared towards Jana be up for "grabs." Not, up for grabs...next in line. Yes, Jana is being the next Duggar posed for a relationship. Who? No clue. She is fairly quiet, but it doesn't mean she won't get a guy. JD is beginning to stand up for himself, so I don't JB will have much of an effect. JB will probably have to get Michelle to get JD going on that courtship crusade.

It probably would better if JD bites the bullet and consider Michael. She is similar to Michelle and she believes what he believes. According to the bible, that is all a godly man needs. (paraphrasing of course) ;-)

I totally think some Duggar girls will be (pushed into?) courting next year. I think Jinger is most likely, because Jana is the one who seems to keep the household running and Jill is the golden child and has her own thing going on with the midwifery.

The list of non-religious questions for JB interviewing Jinger's suitors will be short.

1. Will you provide her with coffee?

2. Will you live near a Walmart?

3. Will he live in the City? This is a must. LOL

I'm sure one of the Duggar girls will get pushed into a courtship, though I can't really think of who they'd be matched with.

They kind of had Jana "up for sale" there on that one episode, so I wouldn't be surprised if Boob'll try to auction her off to the highest bidder. She's quiet and shy and won't put up a fight about it (not like she has a choice anyway) so I don't see it being too hard. However, she does manage a lot of the household & I'm pretty sure J'chelle would be royally fucked without her around, so there's that...

I also wouldn't be too surprised if they found someone for Jinger. She seems more wild & I'm sure they'd want to get her settled down with someone - plus her best friend/sister Jessa will be out of the house (and probably knocked up) by then.

I can't really see Jill getting married off quite yet - she's doing the midwife thing & seems really into it, plus she seems the most like Michelle in the way that she's drank the kool-aid. I'm sure she's the least of their concerns.

I'm surprised they haven't found anyone for John David yet - apparently he has a house and a job, and he's now older than Josh was when he got married, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they tried to get him courting sometime soon. However, I can't see him being as easily swayed as his sisters. After all, it'd be easier for him to say no and/or leave than one of his sisters. Plus, he totally doesn't care for the limelight, so I can't see his courtship, etc making for great tv in that respect. I could maybe see him with Michael Bates, as others mentioned earlier.

My hope for Jill, married or not, is for her to participate in a "ministry" that provides prenatal care (and delivery) for women in an underserved area. That would be so much better than traveling to some poor Latin American country every now and then to trying to force Jeebus on the residents.

I suspect she'd have to be married to take on something like that, so here's to Jill Duggar beginning a courtship in 2014!

Isn't a Bates' girl turning 18 either this year or next? According to Kelly, there were some gentlemen calling but they are not 18 yet. So, we will see.

Isn't a Bates' girl turning 18 either this year or next? According to Kelly, there were some gentlemen calling but they are not 18 yet. So, we will see.

Tori is 18 next month. She's a pretty girl.

I think there will be another Bates courtship. My guess is Lawson.

I'm going to predict a courtship for Jana and John David.

A couple of Maxwell "kids" could have courtships in 2014.

The list of unmarried fundies is huge, but I'm having a hard time predicting courtships.

I think Kelly said that about Michael. She was asked to court when she was 16, but Kelly and Gill thought she was too young

I'm still holding out for Jana Duggar and Tim Tebow. Just saying.

But those football pants - so defrauding... :D

I predict some of the oldest Roberts kids will court/marry in the next year.

At least one Roberts/Bates courtship.

Andrew Morton/some girl

Sanders Girl/Roberts Boy?

Addie Morton

Timmy's already in a relationship. With himself.

I am a LONG time lurker. I've enjoyed this board for what seems like forever - thanks to all of you.

But - for my first post in what I hope will be snarky enough to be appreciated - that's assuming Mr. Tebow will actually find a football team to play for!!!! :lol:

ps I'm in Winnipeg Canada - there were big rumours he was going to end up in the Canadian Football League (CFL) when he was bounced by (my) Patriots but we weren't "good" enough for him apparently.

For the record I am predicting it will be John David or Jana. Just not sure who Boob will pick as the sacrificial lamb so to speak.

I am a LONG time lurker. I've enjoyed this board for what seems like forever - thanks to all of you.

But - for my first post in what I hope will be snarky enough to be appreciated - that's assuming Mr. Tebow will actually find a football team to play for!!!! :lol:

ps I'm in Winnipeg Canada - there were big rumours he was going to end up in the Canadian Football League (CFL) when he was bounced by (my) Patriots but we weren't "good" enough for him apparently.

The Oakland Raiders are apparently willing to give their quarterback job to any peanut vendor who can toss a bag of nuts 5 rows into the seats. Not even they want Timmy--not enough room in the stadium for his ego and the rest of the team. It will have to be a truly desperate team, or fundie bride, to take him on.

I say this as a Jets fan, which I know calls into question my judgement: no.

OK, back to speculating...

I think Kelly said that about Michael. She was asked to court when she was 16, but Kelly and Gill thought she was too young

Ok, it just sounded like there was another offer. lol Ummm, bid? request? whatever.

Archived