IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

3 hours ago, maple802 said:

Matthew Reith recently turned 18 according to a post on the Southern Raised FB page.

And none of his older sisters have gotten hitched, have they? I believe Zach Bates' former sweetie Sara is pushing 28 or so now.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Not so much as a whisper of a courtship since Sarah and Zach gave away pieces of their respective hearts. They seem to be focused on their music. Lindsay is 29, Sarah is 27, and Emily is 21.

I posted this to another thread, but looks like JD Duggar was their tour bus driver this summer while Mr & Mrs Reith were studying for their CDLs.

32 minutes ago, maple802 said:

No. Not so much as a whisper of a courtship since Sarah and Zach gave away pieces of their respective hearts. They seem to be focused on their music. Lindsay is 29, Sarah is 27, and Emily is 21.

I posted this to another thread, but looks like JD Duggar was their tour bus driver this summer while Mr & Mrs Reith were studying for their CDLs.

CDL?

On 1/29/2016 at 7:34 PM, maple802 said:

Wait a minute-- are you telling me that JD has been driving the 3 eligible Reith maidens around?  Do tell.

They posted pictures on their FB page. I'm confident the Reith parents were there too, lest (more) heart pieces be stolen or virtue sullied ;) But yes, apparently he drove them all around on their tour this summer because their parents couldn't (legally).

On February 5, 2016 at 10:09 PM, SallyDraper said:

Kimberly Mueller and Joseph Palazzolo are getting married on July 9th according to The Knot.com

Sorry, but she's prettier than he deserves.  He's definitely marrying up. And yes, I'm shallow so no need to bash me for voicing my opinion. 

When will the fundies get the memo that they look stupid in their matching shirts and crossed arm-we're-not-gonna-touch- each-other-and-give-away-pieces-of-our-hearts-photos? 

Off-topic, but all this talk of courtship, marriage, and giving away pieces of heart reminds me of the Ladies' Aid quilting party scene (chapter 32) in Anne of Ingleside. I'm not criticizing, it's just amusing to me :my_shy:

12 hours ago, snickerz said:

He has some skills, though. http://palazzolostrings.weebly.com/staff.html

And is apparently pursuing a degree at a secular 4-year institution. Which would require him to take courses outside his major. It's possible that he could have used AP scores or other credit to take care of some of these requirements. Color me surprised.

On second thought -- I see that's Joshua, not Joseph.

Kimberly Mueller is marrying Joshua Palazzolo, not Joseph.

He was the one who was courting another girl from an uber-quiverfull family but mysteriously broke it off due to "sin"... right? Hope he'll have 500 bellringers at the wedding!

Yes and he is with someone who seems more worldy for sure I think they used the word "dating".. I don't think they have been dating very long but that is no surprise there.  How old is he?

On 09/02/2016 at 11:44 AM, divadivine said:

Sorry, but she's prettier than he deserves.  He's definitely marrying up. And yes, I'm shallow so no need to bash me for voicing my opinion. 

I'm not comfortable with this opinion because it implies that some men deserve a certain level of beauty.

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel Staddon (Robert Staddons little brother) is engaged to Kathryn Neely, per Robertstaddon on instagram. Cute couple!

And another Staddon that actually marries. I wonder when poor Esther is allowed to live under a new headship. Are there any possible matches with the Neelys or Stelzls or Wilkes?? These families seem to be very close.

Daniel is only their 2nd married child. Another fundie family that failes to marry off their kids.. Some of their sons must be in their mid-thirties. Aren't they possible suitors for Sarah Maxwell? If Steve ever decides to let her go...

I see Kathryn Neely's family in NC, on their "Neely MarketPlace" website, makes & sells jarred candles branded as "Confederate Candles."

I've never smelled a "Confederate Candle" before, but I assume the scent would be that of the hold of slave ship, mixed with hints of treason, nostalgia & David Duke's armpits.

[And yes, I am a southerner with Confederate army ancestors, so spare me the "heritage not hate" lecture]

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

Daniel is only their 2nd married child. Another fundie family that failes to marry off their kids.. Some of their sons must be in their mid-thirties. Aren't they possible suitors for Sarah Maxwell? If Steve ever decides to let her go...

The Staddons are a weird bunch. The two oldest, Donald and Michael, are probably in their mid-thirties, and happily (?) living at home with Ma & Pa. They appear quite nerdy but I've actually always thought they seem like ok people, and the closeness and care among the family members looks genuine. There have been pictures of the Staddon "kids" opening Christmas gifts, building beehives, making apple jam, and decorating cookies, all obviously enjoying their time together and goofing around. It is, of course, weird that these "kids" range in age from early twenties to mid thirties. And then there's the cold fact that the Staddons are hardcore A-list ATI folk. But I still think Donald or Michael would be a good match for Poor Sarah, being very religious but still leaving a kind of a warm and genuine feeling. I get the same feeling from their brother James (the Lenspiration guy).

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived