IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the two new episodes and I am stunned to see that Matt is even MORE of an insufferable ass.

Almost 2 million people tuned in. At this rate they'll be with us for years more. TLC's current benchmark for a successful show is 1 million viewers.

Almost 2 million people tuned in. At this rate they'll be with us for years more. TLC's current benchmark for a successful show is 1 million viewers.

Wow that is a lot. Sometimes I wonder if TLC will do this with the Duggars. Take them off the air and then do a few specials then bring the show back. Got to keep peoples interest

It was the same as always. Matt always thinking about himself and himself only. He doesn't care what anyone else thinks. I could only stomach some of it. They are showing their dog's death in the next episode. It's so sad for them to show this. They never gave a damn about the dog until now.

It was the same as always. Matt always thinking about himself and himself only. He doesn't care what anyone else thinks. I could only stomach some of it. They are showing their dog's death in the next episode. It's so sad for them to show this. They never gave a damn about the dog until now.

Is it Rocky?

Yes it was Rocky. It was sad. TLC couldn't even respect the family or the dog. They showed him lying dead on the ground. They could've edited it out but they showed everyone.

Yes it was Rocky. It was sad. TLC couldn't even respect the family or the dog. They showed him lying dead on the ground. They could've edited it out but they showed everyone.

I know! I hated it, too, that they showed Rocky lying on the ground, dead. They could have just had the family said they found Rocky dead on the grass and then switch to show us the little funeral for Rocky.

• 4 months later...

I remember years ago on twop, several posters predicted that this would happen when Jacob was in high school. Matt and Amy never seemed happy with each other.

Shocking

...that this is news

...that they lasted this long

...that People magazine cares

I got major bad vibes when he was arrested for a DUI and started performing all kinds of mental gymnastics to try to get out of it (notably, claiming that the breathalyzer test couldn't give accurate readings on someone with dwarfism). During the episode, Amy stood there looking as if she just wanted to disassociate herself from the whole mess.

I honestly thought they separated years ago. It was news to me that they were still together until now.

Wish she would have done it sooner. Amy seems so awesome, I always thought it was a shame she was with someone like him.

Also I love Molly. I hope she is happy and doing well. I stopped watching the show before all the drama started and haven't kept up with them.

Not really suprised, but annoyed at how a lot of the comments in the article seem to paint Amy as a selfish highly critical bitch no one could live with. All I could think was Matt is not blameless in the situation and who knows what really happened behind the scenes. Also does anyone remember the original documentary they had where Amy was shown working like crazy and Matt was portrayed as being flaky and bad with money. I am only suprised since I thought their fundie light ways would prevent them from announcing a seperation.

Not really suprised, but annoyed at how a lot of the comments in the article seem to paint Amy as a selfish highly critical bitch no one could live with. All I could think was Matt is not blameless in the situation and who knows what really happened behind the scenes. Also does anyone remember the original documentary they had where Amy was shown working like crazy and Matt was portrayed as being flaky and bad with money. I am only suprised since I thought their fundie light ways would prevent them from announcing a seperation.

I agree. I always felt like Amy did everything and he sat around and complained or barked orders (or worse yet, spent all their money). She seemed to have her head on her shoulders and her kids' best interest at heart. Their house was always a mess and I felt like no one ever helped her do anything to clean or keep it up. I think part of the problem was they didn't do a very good job parenting either. The kids always just did whatever and Matt was always on his phone or away in his own world.

I thought they separated and got back together a couple of years ago.

This really isn't surprising. I never liked Matt. He has a Napolean Complex.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived