IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

Oh noooo! She won't be able to give as much to #AlwaysMore whatever shall we do? :P 

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty convinced there's nothing that JerAuj can/will do that isn't a giant humble brag.

:5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

IMG_8936.PNG

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:
Oh noooo! She won't be able to give as much to #AlwaysMore whatever shall we do? :P 

Shame on her, she of all people should know there's #ALWAYSMORE to give. 

Also I'm being petty but it made me laugh that she messed up the most important #alwaysmore hashtag at the end. Branding fail.

Honestly I would not be surprised if they ended in a divorce. Just cause they're just so full of themselves that it's bound to tick someone off.

9 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Honestly I would not be surprised if they ended in a divorce. Just cause they're just so full of themselves that it's bound to tick someone off.

I wouldn't be surprised either, but because they seem to fight a lot. In their instagram stories, they don't seem very connected and Audrey is often scowling in the background when she doesn't know she's being filmed. They even hint at big fights and conflicts in posts about how to fight and making up and making it work despite differences.

Part of their Beating 50 shtick is praise in public complain in private. Generally decent advice, but makes me wonder what goes on behind closed doors for them. Often people who need to show everyone how great their marriage is are compensating for something. But since it's all tied up in their #brand, it's hard to know what they really want to post vs. what they think they have to.

Then again, they'd probably rather eat glass than admit they want a divorce. Maybe they'll just stay together in an unhappy marriage forever.

36 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

Often people who need to show everyone how great their marriage is are compensating for something. But since it's all tied up in their #brand, it's hard to know what they really want to post vs. what they think they have to.

The happiest looking marriage I ever saw ended with a very contentious divorce.  Lawyers, police, custody and support battles...and a very messed-up kid.  I remember how shocked I was when I found out what was going on.

My sense (though I may be entirely wrong) is that Jeremy is in over his head and he know it.

9 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

These two posted about themselves on Molly's wedding day. How rude!

Does anyone have real jobs?

Audrey is a barre instructor, Tori is a teacher, Zach is a soccer coach and he now works with Matt's step stool company. I don't know what Jeremy does, if anything. 

8 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Audrey is a barre instructor, Tori is a teacher, Zach is a soccer coach and he now works with Matt's step stool company. I don't know what Jeremy does, if anything. 

Tori isn't teaching now though, she said she was taking a year off to focus on the baby. I feel like a lot of people who intend to only take a year off often end up not going back to working at all but I suppose we shall see.

Remember when jeremy cared about being a photographer for a hot second?

I thought so too @Seculardaisy but it reminded me of how the bio teachers at my high school all got pregnant within a cycle and they would usually take off the entire year (our district only pays for like the first 3 months or something for a teacher's maternal/parental leave. But yes we'll see! Right now for the time being she's doing caligraphy on pieces of wood essentially on etsy.

Jeremy's job is just taking pictures of Audrey and all about this "beating 50". Plus being on a reality tv show.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived