IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

3 hours ago, zygote373 said:

Molly is getting married today. I wonder if the wedding is going to air as a special episode. I'm pretty sure they've mentioned her engagement on the show, but she is not heavily involved in it. She lives somewhere else and has a real job...

Comments on Matt's FB say it will not be aired but I googled it and couldn't find any answer one way or the other.

my guess is in the next season they will just talk about it in a talking head or maybe show a few photos. It looks like Molly has moved away from the show.

Tori and Audrey have been posting a lot of photos on their IG stories.

Audrey never missing a chance to make somebody else's moment about herself:

IMG_7599.PNG

IMG_7598.PNG

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Molly looks beautiful, she has grown into such a lovely woman.  I don't know what it is about Audrey, but she just rubs me the wrong way.  She comes across as judgemental and self righteous without ever saying a word.  

Ugh that picture. And the advice to all her single friends in her newest IG post. Because, of course, single women are not capable of thinking for themselves and thinking critically about what they are looking for in a future husband. Bitch please.

"Look for a man who is kind, gentle and patient. Look for a man who is respected and self-disciplined. Look for a man who is hard working, commited, and intentional."

I am honestly not convinced that Jeremy meets all these character qualities. Oh and this:

"I found that man and I'm so glad I waited for him" 

Did she not get married at 23? So they started dating when she was 20 or something? And she calls that 'I waited for him'? Yeah I am sure she can totally relate to women in their late 20's/30s/40's who are waiting/looking for mister right.

If Molly did a "TLC me" video maybe she is allowing it to be filmed after all?

edit: never mind there's no video, just photos and an article written from TLC's perspective. So it's likely it won't be filmed.

IMG_7627.PNG

It looks like Tori was maid of honor.

IMG_7628.PNG

Molly looks beautiful! :) I'm glad that she's stepping away from the show though. I think she deserves a normal life. 

Also Tori posted a cute family picture! :) 

I used to follow the Roloffs a bit on Spiritswander even after I stopped watching the show.  It got taken over by Fundies for a while so I stopped reading there.  I gather the head Fundie has now been evicted so I may start reading there again.

• Molly looks lovely.  I didn't even know she was getting married.  I'm so glad both she and Jacob have stepped away from the show.
  • Saint Audrey seriously took a selfie of her belly while the bridesmaids were getting dressed!  She and Jeremy are awful fake Christians.  
  • Oh!  That picture of the baby, Tori, and Zach.  They look like a lovely family and Zach seems to have grown into a really nice person.  Unlike Jeremy.

Tori and Molly are best friends so that makes me happy that she was her matron of honor. Molly also got married at the farm right? She looked so beautiful!

Also I'm really hoping Molly doesn't get dragged into Audrey's "beat 50" "campaign".

26 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Tori and Molly are best friends so that makes me happy that she was her matron of honor. Molly also got married at the farm right? She looked so beautiful!

Also I'm really hoping Molly doesn't get dragged into Audrey's "beat 50" "campaign".

It was definitely at the farm.

Molly has a private IG so we won't know if she says "omg hashtag beating 50" but I guarantee Audrey and jeremy will post photos of the wedding with that hashtag attached to it. I so dislike them.

None of Molly's brothers were in the wedding which is interesting to me.

Both Tori/Zachary and Audrey/Jeremy included all of the siblings.

IMG_7652.PNG

That's interesting cause Molly had Audrey and Isabella (Jacob's girlfriend). I guess Joel didn't feel comfortable or want to have any of them.

Couldn't help but laugh at this, there's nothing that says Audrey more than sharing a post about your SIL getting married with a photo of yourself and no bride in sight. :confused2:

I promise this is my last photo share!

IMG_7678.PNG

I'm hoping something super minor goes wrong during the delivery. Nothing medical or anything. But if, say, she wants a water birth while surrounded by floating Daisies, then I hope someone uses rose petals by mistake. I also hope that baby is born with ridiculously straight and dark hair.

(And yes, I know I'm being really petty. Audrey is intolerable sometimes though.)

But in all seriousness, I hope she has a safe delivery and that she and the tiny spawn are healthy. I also hope that parenthood softens her and that guy she's married to and that they do right by their daughter. Not holding my breath, but still.

I just want Jeremy and Audrey to get a whole lot less self centred and realize that their daughter will be a human being and not a prop! 

May they be blessed with an extremely opinionated and self-directed little girl who will set the course of her own life from the first week.  They are very deserving of that gift.

4 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I also hope that baby is born with ridiculously straight and dark hair.

I think is so strange and quite frankly sad how frequently she says she prays for a daughter with red, curly hair. Imagine how that child will feel if it IS born with straight brown hair knowing her mom prayed daily for her to look a certain way that she doesn't look? 

On 8/7/2017 at 3:24 PM, Seculardaisy said:

I think is so strange and quite frankly sad how frequently she says she prays for a daughter with red, curly hair. Imagine how that child will feel if it IS born with straight brown hair knowing her mom prayed daily for her to look a certain way that she doesn't look? 

And the internet is forever....so some day daughter could read what her mom wrote.  It's so easy to feel like you aren't good enough as a teen (or younger, but I'm speaking to my experience), and Audrey could be giving her child reasons to feel inadequate.  I don't know if I'm making any sense.  Hopefully you guys get what I'm trying to convey.

@VelociRapture, I love your pettiness.  Clearly wouldn't put Audrey or baby in any danger to have rose petals instead of daisies, but it would annoy Audrey.  It might be dangerous for her doula or Jeremy or whomever mixes it up.

I might join the petty.  I just looked at her Instagram (gag!!) and noticed her website ends with "audrey-roloff-gods-beauty", which I can't help but parse as Audrey calling herself god's beauty. "Audrey Roloff: God's Beauty" 

Lol her newest instagram post is all about how she gets tired of all the slogans/media/books that are trying to tell us that we should be beautiful on the outside.

Does she honestly not realize that she is contributing to this focus on outer beauty with all her picture perfect IG posts with perfect hair, make-up etc.? 

And all these responses such as "Oh but don't worry! You are soooo pretty from the outside as well!" as if she is not aware of that.

9 minutes ago, Timetraveler said:

And all these responses such as "Oh but don't worry! You are soooo pretty from the outside as well!" as if she is not aware of that.

Seriously though, she is one of the most vain human beings! So that all comes off as complete and utter crap. 

This is from Veronica Partridge's instagram stories, she appeared with her husband Dale (an uber conservative Christian blogger) on the recent season as Jer & Auj's couple friends who gave them advice on whether or not to move from Bend to Portland. She has posted multiple times about her kids doing "blanket time." I wonder if this is the blanket training that the Duggars and other fundies do? 

IMG_8062.thumb.PNG.3d425af7ee0e594fce58012db341d56b.PNG

Blanket time with my sister's kids was anything but quiet. It involved playing with baby with kitty sometimes getting in on the fun. There was absolutely no hitting. If baby crawls off blanket, baby gets lured back on with a toy or picked up an put back on it. So, since she says "quiet time", it makes me wonder. The baby does look interested in his toy though. I hope it's not abusive. blanket training.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived