IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

18 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

@Jessie E Don't forget that they recite their marriage vows when they have sex (forever will scar me).

She's so super extra Christian!! I am going to have to have another drink tonight just to forget about that lol!

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I can't stand her, I do think Audrey is a very beautiful woman. She is just wearing too much make-up and 'too much eyebrows'.

I find Audrey to be very plain without all her paint.  She looks very washed out I think.

15 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

@Jessie E Don't forget that they recite their marriage vows when they have sex (forever will scar me). I also heard the divorce rate has dropped too.

So bizarre and they claim they were virgins when they married, from my experience virgin sex doesn't last very long. How the heck did they recite all of their vows in that time?

also ew

6 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

Even though I can't stand her, I do think Audrey is a very beautiful woman. She is just wearing too much make-up and 'too much eyebrows'.

I agree, she's beautiful and she knows it.

IMO, Tori is prettier than Audrey. She doesn't need makeup, she's so naturally pretty.

They're both beautiful girls.

Audrey is pretty on the outside just doesnt appear she's quite as pretty the inside.

Like I previously said though, I think Tori & Zack shared many of Audrey and Jeremy's toxic views, they're just less outspoken.

Just putting my guess out there now but my money is on baby Roloff being named Daisy. Auj seems obssesed with daisy themed things based on old IG posts.

I also would not be surprised if they are having twin girls but just haven't told anyone about it. I know that is not the case, but I can totally see them doing such a surprise "we've been blessed with twins" video, in which all the family members come to see the baby and then SURPRISE we have been extra blessed and did not tell anyone about it. 

7 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

I also would not be surprised if they are having twin girls but just haven't told anyone about it. I know that is not the case, but I can totally see them doing such a surprise "we've been blessed with twins" video, in which all the family members come to see the baby and then SURPRISE we have been extra blessed and did not tell anyone about it. 

They've shown the ultrasound a few times at a few different stages in her pregnancy so I don't believe there are any twins, though they certainly would have relished in that attention.

One thing that really confuses me about Audrey and Jeremy is how they are all about gender and gender identity (like most fundies) yet Jeremy has long hair and is starting to look more like a woman. I find Audrey is starting to look more manly with those big/overdone eye brows. Don't get me wrong, if that's how they want to look, that's totally fine. I am just surprised that they seem so comfortable with it. Especially with Audrey being all hardcore, super extra Christ like and all.

5 hours ago, Jessie E said:

One thing that really confuses me about Audrey and Jeremy is how they are all about gender and gender identity (like most fundies) yet Jeremy has long hair and is starting to look more like a woman. I find Audrey is starting to look more manly with those big/overdone eye brows. Don't get me wrong, if that's how they want to look, that's totally fine. I am just surprised that they seem so comfortable with it. Especially with Audrey being all hardcore, super extra Christ like and all.

The eyebrows don't surprise me too much, a lot of women are into that look right now and it's very on trend. The hair is a bit odd to me because Jeremy got suspended in an episode years back for having long hair, I'd almost expect him to reflect on that and wish he had followed Christian school rules more strictly to the point of keeping his hair tidy as an adult.

Then again, Jesus is often portrayed with long hair plus it's totally hipster which is on brand for them.

On 7/2/2017 at 5:47 AM, Timetraveler said:

I also would not be surprised if they are having twin girls but just haven't told anyone about it. 

I think if they were having twins Audrey would be rushing to share that with the world. Any chance she can get to rain on Zach & Tori's parade!!

On IG: Audrey is going on about not comparing yourself to other people you see on IG, with a selfie of her and Jeremy, along with something like "me with my not so slim belly and not so sexy dress". I know I am always bitching about her (it is mean, sorry!), but somehow this sounds so wrong coming from her. She LOVES to post hipster IG pictures. And she normally has a very slim belly and she looks gorgeous in this picture. I don't know why, but this post just annoys me. But almost everything these two do annoys me, so I'm thinking I am the real problem lol.

3 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

On IG: Audrey is going on about not comparing yourself to other people you see on IG, with a selfie of her and Jeremy, along with something like "me with my not so slim belly and not so sexy dress". I know I am always bitching about her (it is mean, sorry!), but somehow this sounds so wrong coming from her. She LOVES to post hipster IG pictures. And she normally has a very slim belly and she looks gorgeous in this picture. I don't know why, but this post just annoys me. But almost everything these two do annoys me, so I'm thinking I am the real problem lol.

I agree, she's not genuine at all. 

I feel like Audrey is the type to say she's embracing the pregnancy and post things about how godly it is for a woman to carry a baby, but then be the type to cry cause she's "fat" behind closed doors. She strikes me as the type that you're never sure is being genuine to your face. 

I'd like to watch her and Jill Rodrigues chat about Christianity over lunch.  From a good distance though.

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I'd like to watch her and Jill Rodrigues chat about Christianity over lunch.  From a good distance though.

Just think of all the "always more" and Plexus merchandise combined. Run Forrest, run.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2017 at 6:12 PM, Eternalbluepearl said:

Sidenote, I noticed in an episode that Jeremy was wearing a hat that said "aujpoj" on it. Another Audrey brand? Do they ever stop shilling? 

Auj Poj appears to be Audrey's blog (it's her nickname from childhood, apparently). http://www.aujpoj.com/always-more/

And yes, I think it's safe to assume these two will never stop shilling. . . or being insufferably annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so curious to find out the name of the baby. Any speculations? 

I would not be surprised if the second name will be Mae. Lizzy Mae or something. 

8 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

I am so curious to find out the name of the baby. Any speculations? 

I would not be surprised if the second name will be Mae. Lizzy Mae or something. 

My guess is Daisy for the first name and Audrey's middle name is Mirabella. Maybe Daisy Mirabella?

Molly looks beautiful. Audrey uses her sister in law's bridal shower to shill her shit... #shillingthe50percent 

I'm pretty inclined to think the name will be something like Faith or Cherish or some virtue for a name. Or Ruby - cause virtuous women.  

After yet another very improper and super unchristian picture on Instagram ( who got immediately deleted ofcourse because well . ..)  ,

I hope jer and odj give birth to a little Frieda kahlo mini . Now that would be heaps of fun !! 

https://www.google.be/amp/s/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/08/audrey-roloff-look-at-my-belly-and-my-nursery/amp/

20 minutes ago, ven said:

After yet another very improper and super unchristian picture on Instagram ( who got immediately deleted ofcourse because well . ..)  ,

I hope jer and odj give birth to a little Frieda kahlo mini . Now that would be heaps of fun !! 

https://www.google.be/amp/s/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/08/audrey-roloff-look-at-my-belly-and-my-nursery/amp/

Oh I saw that post, one of the hashtags was "wayfair partner" and it was essentially just an ad for wayfair. I wonder why it was deleted?

Molly is getting married today. I wonder if the wedding is going to air as a special episode. I'm pretty sure they've mentioned her engagement on the show, but she is not heavily involved in it. She lives somewhere else and has a real job...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived