IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

4 hours ago, SummerRocks said:

I get that the show is the main source of income, so it won't be announced till the show (or the highest paying tabloid?!) does, but I really want to know if Jackson is an LP.  They sure seem to be insinuating that he is ... 

Yeah, all signs are pointing to yes based on what they are saying. I hope that Jackson is healthy LP or not. Matt's smugness about it though, I really wanted to punch him in the face. This show makes me violent.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet if A/J have an LP they'll become even worse. Martyrs for the lord . . . . 

So when did they start with these videos of Audrey and Jeremy because it legit was Jeremy talking about her and I was like shut the f up!!

Also I'm just realizing that Audrey does that fundie look at Jeremy, just incase we forgot again if they are married and in love.

Ok Jackson is super cute. :) 

Also, how many bump pictures is Audrey going to post now that she is the ONLY pregnant person in the Roloff family. 

Those cheeks!

She must take advantage of finally being the only pregnant one, since she wasn't allowed the "honor" of being the first to get pregnant (as I'm sure she sees it). We can't forget she's still there too!

Does she always need to write sermons? Holy crap! :o #AlwaysMore 

Wow, Auj, you don't sound very Christian-like & professional when you are complaining on social media about "incompetent" people. Jesus would cry.

14 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

I think her hair has a life of its own.

It does. And it split like two atoms, the other appearing on jeremy's noggin. The world is going to be overthrown by their marriage hair.

15 hours ago, zygote373 said:

@Carm_88 She even writes sermons in her Instagram stories, but more negative. There is ALWAYS MORE to complain about.

Ugh! Is she reading her or something? Did she see that we were wondering what they do? 

What is she writing a book on?! Again who would buy a book with a couple that's been married for all of 5 seconds?!

http://people.com/tv/little-people-big-world-zach-tori-roloff-baby-boy-jackson/

New article and photos. He's such a cutie! Tori will take a year off to be with the baby before returning to teaching.

Zach and Tori confirm Jackson was born with achondroplasia (most common form of Dwarfism; I believe the same form as Zach.) He was diagnosed at 34 weeks. Seems like they have a very positive attitude about it, which is wonderful.

Shit. Audrey even has her brand in a light up logo above the bed? :roll:

Jackson is such a cutie. And Zach and Tori seem to be genuine, loving people coughcoughAUDREYcoughcough. 

Zach and Tori are so cute! Jackson is adorable! :) I hope that Jackson is healthy and needs very few surgeries. Best of luck to them! 

As for Audrey and Jeremy...:puke-huge:

My goodness, what an awesome outlook Tori and Zach have! :) Im loving that they are parenting with the "not everyone gets a trophy" philosophy. That baby is going to have a great role model in Zach.

Now, Audrey and Jeremy on the other hand.... "LOOK EVERYONE! Look how I styled our daughter's flaming red curly hair today!!!11!!!11!!!!1!!! #alwaysmore #blessed #ad #buymybook #beating50percent

I'm loving everyone's comments here. Audrey strikes me as someone who isn't very nice in person. I don't know why, she just seems bitchy somehow? And how in the heck can you claim to be beating 50 percent when you haven't been married very long? Also, who cares? People who get divorced do it for their own deeply personal reasons and trying to impress others with your marital status is just immature and ignorant. 

I think with Audrey, everything is a sales pitch and self-promotion. Just like those people who hawk BeachBody or Plexus or whatever. Only she's just selling AUDREY. 

Does Audrey have to carry a gene for dwarfism too for their baby to be a LP?  My genetics is way too rusty to bust out some punnet squares.

I think I saw a TLCme video of them talking about how they have something like a 25% chance of having a baby with dwarfism. But I am not a geneticist and cannot attest to that statistic personally.

I'm pretty sure it's 50% if one parent is an LP, and about 25% if one parent is the child of an LP

Even though I'm not really invested in "little people big world", I feel kind of heartbroken to read baby Jackson is an LP. I was really hoping he wasn't, for reasons Zach mentioned.

Since I do have a strong dislike for Audrey, and their children are going to be pretty close in age; LP vs most likely average size person, boy vs girl and they already mentioned the "comparing who walks first, who talks first" etc. I hope Audrey can contain herself, cause I'm not too sure how great of an aunt she is going to be when she has her own child. 

Wonder if Audrey is going to write a parenting book the second baby girl is born, you know during the natural delivery ;)

50 minutes ago, SummerRocks said:

Wonder if Audrey is going to write a parenting book the second baby girl is born, you know during the natural delivery ;)

Cue the "parenting journal" and "always more" onesies that will be available for purchase on their website.

Sidenote, I noticed in an episode that Jeremy was wearing a hat that said "aujpoj" on it. Another Audrey brand? Do they ever stop shilling? 

I'm glad Jackson will have two loving, supportive parents. He is a cutie.

The only thing I like about Audrey is her hair. Seriously, I cannot stand people who believe divorce is evil and unnecessary. You want to get couples therapy? Fine. You want to divorce? Fine. You want to separate but not divorce? Fine. Everyone has a different situation.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived