IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

Wow great name and Tori looks amazing! They look super happy.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Love his name. And I love that Tori seems so comfortable post birth - no worries about hair/makeup/earrings like some fundie-ish woman...

She doesn't need anything like that. She just naturally looks really good here - beautiful smile and glow. They're radiating happiness and Jackson is just cute as a button.

(And I find nothing wrong with makeup or looking nice after giving birth. It's a good way to help feel like a human. I just think Tori naturally looks beautiful, especially here.)

28 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

They picked out a nice name. It really Roloffs the tongue, as it were.

I hate that I laughed at this. :pb_lol:

And am I a bad person for hoping Audrey gets to one cm dilated and then begs for an epidural? Because I'd be kind of amused by that.

23 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

And am I a bad person for hoping Audrey gets to one cm dilated and then begs for an epidural? Because I'd be kind of amused by that.

Not at all. I'm hoping the same and that they show her begging for an epidural on TV. :P 

I like the name too. I also think I spy Zach's nose on little Jackson!

So I just looked at the Hawaii baby moon pictures. I take back every time I thought a Duggar woman was pushing her bump out for attention. They've got nothing on Audrey.

I'm sorry, she just makes me roll my eyes. Why make it about you? Just congratulate them. 

Because how else will she shill her always more stuff unless she makes it about her?? 

She's just like JRod - she will use whatever events she can to put money in her pocket. 

@Mela99 Exactly. Why did she need to wear the stupid new Always More "dad hat" (wtf??) indoors? Gotta shill that merch.

It looks like she's deleted the picture so I can't double check, but I remember rolling my eyes at the hat when I first saw it.

My guess is that there's an exclusive People or US Weekly photoshoot coming out, or maybe Tori and Zach just want to keep pictures of their new son private/in their control for a while. The only pictures anyone else have posted so far are the official ones from the People article I linked earlier.

I bet she was too busy trying to sell her hat to remember that her nephew's birth is not about her.....

2 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

I bet she was too busy trying to sell her hat to remember that her nephew's birth is not about her.....

Audrey as always, is always about herself. Tori and Zach should have control over when their son's pictures are posted. 

On 5/11/2017 at 0:33 PM, Mela99 said:

Is Tori the only one of the four of them (Zach, Jeremy, Aud) who has an actual job? I never really followed LPBW. 

Audrey was (might still be?) a Barre instructor because I recall her posting about how she was working towards so many hours before she could be one. She and Jeremy hawk the hell out of that Navigator's Council notebook and their "Always More" line now. I think she also MLM'ed some EOs for a while long ago too.

I just saw a TLC fragment on YouTube, in which Audrey and Jeremy are discussing their plans for the future. Honestly, they don't really give me that 'happy/beat the 50% - vibe that they are trying to sell on social media. They don't really seem to like to listen to each other's ideas, but seem to be more fond of sharing what is on their own mind. Ofcourse it was just a small fragment and this does not tell me anything about their marriage, but the interaction between Zach and Tori comes across as so much more natural. Plus, they are trying to sell a concept here with the tv-show ("always more", "we, two youngsters, have found the key to eternal marital  bliss and are gonna teach you how to do it"), but they are not convincing me at all.

@Timetraveler Agreed. I follow them both on Instagram, and their instagram stories tell the same picture you see. Whenever one films the other unexpectedly, they always seem to be in a bad mood.

They can talk about their Godly marriage all they want, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

According to Audrey's IG they are moving out of Bend and back to the farm's area.

12 minutes ago, FlamingFundie said:

According to Audrey's IG they are moving out of Bend and back to the farm's area.

Of course they are. Audrey is going to need someone to watch the baby while she and Jeremy stare at themselves. 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Of course they are. Audrey is going to need someone to watch the baby while she and Jeremy stare at themselves. 

Well it IS like looking in a mirror since Jeremy has grown out his hair and she's OBSESSED with curly hair. Don't you know that one way to have the perfect marriage is to look as much like your spouse as possible?

Tonight's episode was so sad. Poor Sully :(

I can't believe Audrey just let Jeremy decide on his own where they would move so he could be a "leader". She said as much on her latest Instagram post too. She's not happy about moving, and her misery is all over her face in this episode. If you're not happy to move just use your words! You don't have to roll over and do what Jeremy says!! I also found their attitude toward Matt and Amy do the situation at the farm pretty gross. 

Finally, here's the self indulgent Instagram post with Jackson she deleted. I hadn't screencapped it but a fan account reposted it (with a different caption-Audrey wrote some kind of word vomit paragraph like she always does).

I have to say, based on this and the other two official release pictures (and tonight's episode), he looks like he might have achondroplasia. Either that, or he just looks a lot like Zach. Doesn't matter, but I do find it a little annoying that they seem to be withholding the info so we find out on the show. Don't be like Jeremy and Audrey! Stay normal and sane!!

IMG_4702.PNG

42 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

I also found their attitude toward Matt and Amy do the situation at the farm pretty gross. 

They totally drove me nuts with that! It's awkward, well no shit. They're only acting like that because they would never ever get divorced, they're absolutely perfect. #Beating50percent. #50percentmoreannoying! 

Did anyone see the promo for the new show TLC is going to air? I think it said 2 special episodes. Its called Big and Little.....drumroll.......Obese Little People.

I am not making fun of anyone, but TLC has got to be kidding. Is there anyone they are not willing to exploit?

4 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

Is there anyone they are not willing to exploit?

Normal people? Well...they might be willing to exploit them but a normal person would tell TLC to fuck off. Then again, a normal person might not be interesting enough.

So I haven't seen Little People Big World in years. I randomly caught a new episode last night. I was blown away by the changes. Everyone is grown! The twins are married with babies on the way! Amy and Matt are divorced! (well I think that was inevitable, they were so unhappy.) I really didn't like Jeremy and Audrey very much. They came off as trying so hard to be hipster and interesting and SO judgmental about Amy and Matt's divorce. We GET it! you find divorce AWKWARD! Good Lord. I'm so sorry for your delicate feelings. Zach and Tori seemed like a sweet couple who really like each other. I am rooting for them to have a healthy and happy family. Jeremy and Audrey I had to mute. The drama about whether or not they'd move closer to the farm was just annoying.  

Just watching the last episode on PVR.

About half way through when Jeremy and Audrey are in Amy's house and Amy brings up Sully. How hard it has been for Zach&Tori. OMG Audrey can you look any more bored. Seriously ... not everything is about you. She weirdly stares at Jeremy. I don't buy her holier than thou attitude at all. 

With the amount of times "the divorce" and "the tension of the parents" etc is being brought up, why on Earth would you move back closer to the farm? 

I get that the show is the main source of income, so it won't be announced till the show (or the highest paying tabloid?!) does, but I really want to know if Jackson is an LP.  They sure seem to be insinuating that he is ... 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived