IGNORED

MRA Eivind Berge's girlfriend?

antares

I wouldn't use the word "owe". Nobody was owed a woman in traditional societies, it's just that they would go for good providers. Because nowadays government provides money for women by enabling them to rob their husbands, live on child benefits and by employing incompetent women. Today's women go for worst scum, aka men who use seduction. Seduction was viewed with disdain in moral societies and men who used seduction were considered scum.

All this applies for straight men and women. I have no idea how things work out with homosexual people but I guess it's harder for decent gay men and women as well to find a partner in a society where almost everybody is scum.

WTF? Since when is it any of your business what kind of guy I go for? Here's an idea for you: Women are human beings with minds of our own. We make choices, because we choose. End of story.

:popcorn2: @dairyfreelife

Nah, you are probably right - it´s much more fun this way too :mrgreen: *offershomemadenutcookies*

@incelblogger

Stalins regime was quite traditional, which means they would already have kicked you in a dark hole, with the wardens only feeding you cold potatoes with a 1-meter stick. And I mean that literal!

Even more traditional societies all around the globe & history too would probably have dumped you in a dry well long ago (again, literal meaning), as indicating incest and being otherwise a thread to the community would be punished by a gruesome death (to serve as cautionary tale).

You probably have not the capacity to be aware of that, but you are lucky, you are actually living in a society liberal enough to tolerate you.

Well, until at now at least...

sounds yummy if they are free of dairy...intolerant. lol

I think it may be time to call the waa :auto-ambulance: for this guy.

I wouldn't use the word "owe". Nobody was owed a woman in traditional societies, it's just that they would go for good providers. Because nowadays government provides money for women by enabling them to rob their husbands, live on child benefits and by employing incompetent women. Today's women go for worst scum, aka men who use seduction. Seduction was viewed with disdain in moral societies and men who used seduction were considered scum.

All this applies for straight men and women. I have no idea how things work out with homosexual people but I guess it's harder for decent gay men and women as well to find a partner in a society where almost everybody is scum.

I didn't. I don't know a huge number of people, but I know of none of the women I know are like this. I'm not sure if I would know seduction if I saw it. :lol: Can you describe seduction for me, because this is what happened with me and my husband and we have been happily married for a long time. I was sitting in a college class, he sat in the desk next to me. We started chatting about the class. A couple classes later we found out we had a lot in common, I gave him my number, he called me, we went on a date, I paid for our meal, eventually after a ton of dates we got engaged and then married. Not really what I would call seduction. I didn't go for good provider, I went for someone who I was compatible with, I respected and who respected me. Not someone who thought I was an object or that he was better than me just because he had a penis. He is better with housework, I'm better with yard work, he is actually better with all those floofie little crafts you are supposed to make with your kids. I suck at crafting. We are a team. We both have our strong points and weak points. We don't expect one to provide everything because that is just setting one spouse up for burn out.

I have found that if the whole world has a problem with you, it usually isn't the whole world, it is you. If you want people to like you, become likeable. My god this is just like a male Miss Raquel.

I´d love to make a new thread on this topic, pobably: Many MRAs and also absolute nutters, who cross with MRA ideas, like "incelblogger" are like this shady, assholey, trainwrecks with faces looking like 300 years of incest each, who are Neo-Nazis or supporting Neo-Nazi ideology (not hunting for Godwin points here^^) completely unaware or ignorant of the fact, they would have been among the first ones placed in the one-way-trains... the family who named their son Hitler comes in mind here.

In fact, the leading patriarchaic societies are/were polygamous and therefor produced a large amount of males, who were excludet from the "mating market" on purpose by fellow males. And that ones who were monogamous had the one or other method from keeping them "marrying like mice", may it be through extended military service until their 30s or one idea popular in europe was the marriage licence, where a man had to prove he could support a family before a marriage was allowed, so he & fam. would not burden the community. A derivation of this idea is pretty popular among our modern - day fundies.

incelblogger used the term "decent men" and this is what they view themselves as (incelblogger being even a exaggeration among MRAs as he is a fully-blown crazy and could not count as an mature adult aware of his actions) just the same way the Hitlercake guy views himself as a legitime follower of the Nazis in his own little world.

In reality, none of them actually is a decent man.

If our leading basement-dwelling MRAs would live in the 18th century, anywhere in europe, they would probably live a life as unmarriable menials and the incelblogger would maybe not even be alive anymore.

Okay, now I complete derailed this thread :lol:

@dairyfreelife I bake them with almond milk and great fruit oils :-)

I´d love to make a new thread on this topic, pobably: Many MRAs and also absolute nutters, who cross with MRA ideas, like "incelblogger" are like this shady, assholey, trainwrecks with faces looking like 300 years of incest each, who are Neo-Nazis or supporting Neo-Nazi ideology (not hunting for Godwin points here^^) completely unaware or ignorant of the fact, they would have been among the first ones placed in the one-way-trains... the family who named their son Hitler comes in mind here.

In fact, the leading patriarchaic societies are/were polygamous and therefor produced a large amount of males, who were excludet from the "mating market" on purpose by fellow males. And that ones who were monogamous had the one or other method from keeping them "marrying like mice", may it be through extended military service until their 30s or one idea popular in europe was the marriage licence, where a man had to prove he could support a family before a marriage was allowed, so he & fam. would not burden the community. A derivation of this idea is pretty popular among our modern - day fundies.

incelblogger used the term "decent men" and this is what they view themselves as (incelblogger being even a exaggeration among MRAs as he is a fully-blown crazy and could not count as an mature adult aware of his actions) just the same way the Hitlercake guy views himself as a legitime follower of the Nazis in his own little world.

In reality, none of them actually is a decent man.

If our leading basement-dwelling MRAs would live in the 18th century, anywhere in europe, they would probably live a life as unmarriable menials and the incelblogger would maybe not even be alive anymore.

Okay, now I complete derailed this thread :lol:

@dairyfreelife I bake them with almond milk and great fruit oils :-)

To be fair I don't think it's right to associate him with some of the nazi stuff above. I think at one out he eve said he was not an mra. Anyway based on the link below he's looks like a normal young guy. He's a delusional, self pitying fuckwit with no self awareness but its unfair to bring up nazi associations or anything like that.

In any case he's been doing this on many more forums than this one. At this poit I think it's a time waster to attempt reasoning with him. We'll always be ebil libruls of the atheist cult to him. He can't get out of his shitty place in life if he dosent want to and it looks like he dosent.

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Marjan_Siklic

My husband was seductive a couple of weeks ago. He said, "Let's order pizza and have a Doctor Who marathon." I was seduced.

To be fair I don't think it's right to associate him with some of the nazi stuff above. I think at one out he eve said he was not an mra. Anyway based on the link below he's looks like a normal young guy. He's a delusional, self pitying fuckwit with no self awareness but its unfair to bring up nazi associations or anything like that.

In any case he's been doing this on many more forums than this one. At this poit I think it's a time waster to attempt reasoning with him. We'll always be ebil libruls of the atheist cult to him. He can't get out of his shitty place in life if he dosent want to and it looks like he dosent.

I did not call him a Nazi. I brought up Neo-Nazism and that one particular family as an example for being illusional and ignorant of ones own stance in society and in societies or society orders this groups (NNs and MRAs) romantisize up to an morbid point without realizing how destructive it would to be to themselves (let alone to others!) if it would suddenly be a present and also historically accurate reality.

On the MRA thing in this particular case:

I got carried away in my post to the general MRA scene, where he seems to derive alot of obscure ideas from.

Incelblogger is obviously not sane*, so if he says he is not an MRA or he is an MRA is pretty pointless in his case.

*I did a quick google search on him and his various entries on the interwebz and James Holmes comes to my mind...

I hate the librul boogeyman even though I blame everyone except myself and don't care to own my problems and want the gubmint and my mum to help me ;)

I was on over 20 failed dates just this year, all of which I got myself. I was on about 40 dates through all of my life and when you count other dealings I had with women it accounts to around 50 women. You should be ashamed of what you're saying here.

What maks the dates failures? Because they were one-offs with no second date? Or because they didn't end with a kiss or sex? Most of the dates I went on in life were dinner and/or movie, then....nothing. Date over.

Keep putting yourself out there with your best foot forward and you'll get there. I was painfully shy, maybe with a hint of social phobia, and I met someone. We didn't kiss on the first date and there was no sex waaaay longer than he would have preferred. But he hung in like a champ and we ended up married and I'm currently gestating his thid demon spawn.

Edit: Holy spelling errors, Batman!

If true the problem is probably you.

Wah wah my name is incel, anything that does not fit my persecution victim complex is automatically an ebil librul atheist cult that needs to be ashamed! Now how to my self pitying narcissism, and revel in the energy of my lack of introspection and self awareness! I'm a narcissist! I'm a narcissist! If I have so many failed dates, it cańnot because something about me turns people off! That is not possible! I cannot change! It is the fault of this awful incel that inflicts me! I simply cannot understand why being a narcissist, self pitying blogger with martyr complex is repelling! Wahhhhhhh! I'm so socially inept! And stupid enough to say the stuff I do on the Internet for all the world to see, and I'm dumb enough to not realize how unattractve this makes me!

I love reveling in my martyr persecuted victim complex! Shame on the evil librul atheist feminazis new world order conspiracy for pulling me down! No! I love being a masochist narcissist martyr and won't no goddamn ebil librul atheist therapist evils gonna change me! Never! I will never face and own up to my demons! It's way easier to vallow in self pity, and blame every failure on others! Facing your demons instead of projecting=ebil thing that libtard atheists do!

In all seriousness though, good advice little mommy. I'm not see what kinds of people he dates or how he carries himself but some additional advice would be to not mention any of the stuff he says online. Subjects of mutual interests are good conversation ideas. Basically keep things 'normal' lol

Attention shoppers, we have a Drama Llama in Aisle 2. Drama Llama in Aisle 2!

:lol:

Okay, now I want to buy a Drama Llama - that actually sounds like an awesome living room applicance :mrgreen:

:lol:

Okay, now I want to buy a Drama Llama - that actually sounds like an awesome living room applicance :mrgreen:

They're very needy. Are you up to the task? ;)

I was on over 20 failed dates just this year, all of which I got myself. I was on about 40 dates through all of my life and when you count other dealings I had with women it accounts to around 50 women. You should be ashamed of what you're saying here.

Good job with getting dates. But what went wrong? Did they not like you? Did you not like them?

I'm going to be blunt here, but if I started dating a guy and then found out he posted on the internet things like you do I would dump him immediately no matter how much I had previously liked him. And do you know why? It is because you play the victim. Someone who plays the victim over not having sex when they wanted to is going to do the same thing in the relationship. Your posts are not the sign of a mature adult who is wanting to take personal responsibility for their past and future and who doesn't want to continually dwell on perceived past wrongs. If something goes wrong chances are that you would blame me even if it wasn't my fault. You would expect me to be responsible for your happiness. And nobody wants that sort of relationship.

Archived