IGNORED

MRA Eivind Berge's girlfriend?

antares

Eivind Berge is a Norwegian MRA who has one a top 100 quote on FSTDT and got into a comment spar-fest in the comments section. Well, different from the comments back then, he now has a girlfriend. What do you think?

emmatheemo.wordpress.com

I think she's dating a guy who says rape should be made legal, and judging by her posts, she has serious emotional issues, no self esteem and little to no reading comprehension, i.e., functional illiteracy.

I wish her the best, but it's not going to end well.

I couldn't get past the 2 kitty videos. I hope kitty got a pound of human flesh. When kitty has it's ears laid back and is charging, get out of it's way. I don't think kitty likes being compared to a woman and vice versa.

She's pretty screwed up, but not nearly as much as JudgyBitch, Sunshine Mary or Lori Alexander. Her posts are a little more tempered than JB and SSM. It doesn't really seem like she's out to get attention the way JB and SSM are. As far as MRAs and feMRAs go, she is pretty moderate, and does challenge some of the traditional MRA myths to a certain extent. For example, she has a couple posts about the myth that women become ugly hags when they hit 30.

That said, she has some pretty disturbing personal posts. She talks about cutting herself in at least a couple posts. In another, she talks about how her parents encouraged her to have sex at 15 (she was reluctant because it didn't feel right). I think that's a little twisted - no one should feel pressured to have sex ever especially by parents.

She's pretty screwed up, but not nearly as much as JudgyBitch, Sunshine Mary or Lori Alexander. Her posts are a little more tempered than JB and SSM. It doesn't really seem like she's out to get attention the way JB and SSM are. As far as MRAs and feMRAs go, she is pretty moderate, and does challenge some of the traditional MRA myths to a certain extent. For example, she has a couple posts about the myth that women become ugly hags when they hit 30.

That said, she has some pretty disturbing personal posts. She talks about cutting herself in at least a couple posts. In another, she talks about how her parents encouraged her to have sex at 15 (she was reluctant because it didn't feel right). I think that's a little twisted - no one should feel pressured to have sex ever especially by parents.

I suspect she's an unreliable narrator and that her parents did not actually pressure her to have sex.

She states that she only cut herself out of solidarity with a friend who cut for actual cutting reasons. Nobody does that. Then she paints a doctor who displayed concern for this obvious hint as to her mental state as out to ruin her day.

So I think you can take anything she says with a big ol' bucket of salt.

I suspect she's an unreliable narrator and that her parents did not actually pressure her to have sex.

She states that she only cut herself out of solidarity with a friend who cut for actual cutting reasons. Nobody does that. Then she paints a doctor who displayed concern for this obvious hint as to her mental state as out to ruin her day.

So I think you can take anything she says with a big ol' bucket of salt.

There's another post about her cutting where she claims she did it because she liked the designs she could make on her skin. She then goes on to talk about ritual cuttings in other cultures. I wasn't really sure what to make of that. It seems like she has a lot of mental issues that she needs to work out.

As far as the parents pressuring her to have sex thing, I have definitely met parents who may have not been overtly encouraging of their teenage kids (14-16 yo) to have sex, they certainly didn't discourage it and made every effort to accommodate any sexual activity that their kids might engage in. Not only did the parents provide birth control, they also provided opportunity - unsupervised sleepovers, getaways, etc. Even though they were not explicitly saying : "Susie, you and your 15 year old boyfriend should be having sex by now!", it would be easy to interpret their actions as being encouragement. As a young teenager, if my parents were buying me birth control and encouraging me to spend a lot of time with a boyfriend alone, I definitely would have considered that to be encouragement to have sex and I would have been very uncomfortable with it. Some people are emotionally capable of handling sex at that age, but I certainly wasn't, and so I guess I had a more visceral reaction when reading that post than otherwise.

There's another post about her cutting where she claims she did it because she liked the designs she could make on her skin. She then goes on to talk about ritual cuttings in other cultures. I wasn't really sure what to make of that. It seems like she has a lot of mental issues that she needs to work out.

As far as the parents pressuring her to have sex thing, I have definitely met parents who may have not been overtly encouraging of their teenage kids (14-16 yo) to have sex, they certainly didn't discourage it and made every effort to accommodate any sexual activity that their kids might engage in. Not only did the parents provide birth control, they also provided opportunity - unsupervised sleepovers, getaways, etc. Even though they were not explicitly saying : "Susie, you and your 15 year old boyfriend should be having sex by now!", it would be easy to interpret their actions as being encouragement. As a young teenager, if my parents were buying me birth control and encouraging me to spend a lot of time with a boyfriend alone, I definitely would have considered that to be encouragement to have sex and I would have been very uncomfortable with it. Some people are emotionally capable of handling sex at that age, but I certainly wasn't, and so I guess I had a more visceral reaction when reading that post than otherwise.

Ritual cutting, okay then. :?

Anyone dating Eivind Berge has issues, by definition. She not only has issues, she has issues admitting to her issues.

I sincerely hope she gets help and gets the hell away from Berge before she adds "rape victim" and "abuse victim" to her list of issues, if they aren't on it already.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the second bump, but I promise I'll actually say something this time :)

Anyway I found this quote from Mr. Berge on FSTDT. My question is, what is up with MRA's having female-on-male rape as a talking point, then spouting this shit? :? They call themselves fucking Men's Rights people, give lip service to male rape, yet write off the very people they're supposedly advocating for!!! :( It's like they don't give a shit about mens rights and just use it at a veneer to blame women and feminism for their problems while doing nothing about them, and even pissing on the people they pretend to care about.

How is it possible to want to date a guy like this anyway?

www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=97130

The dimwits who push the female-on-male rape charade are unbelievably childish and naive. They seem to think defining rape is some sort of simplistic mathematical equation where you first accept the most radical feminist definition of rape as the obviously true one, and then you deny all sex differences, and finally use feminist “research†such as NISVS to arrive at some ridiculous prevalence. Never mind that most of the “raped†men hardly feel victimized at all, much less raped, and the sheer ridiculousness if the concept itself.

The imbeciles promulgating this line of supposed men’s rights activism remind me of a four-year-old who has just found out what murder is, and then tries to figure out what the prevalence is by childishly thinking that if murder is to cause someone’s death, then most doctors and anyone associated with hospice care are murderers because they administer palliative care which hastens people’s death rather than putting dying patients in intensive care to extend their agony as long as possible. The child would then logically conclude that oh gee, we need to imprison all doctors because they are all murderers! Of course, anyone with an ounce of common sense understands that you cannot simply apply banal definitions mechanically to learn about profoundly meaningful human concepts such as rape and murder. Grownups used to understand this. Throughout all of history before feminism, all humans had the common sense to understand that women forcing men to have sex does not belong in the category of rape. Even when female sexual coercion really occurs, it is such a qualitatively different, trifling experience for most men that it is ludicrous to call it rape and attempt to treat it exactly the same way. And needless to say, applying the most radical feminist definition of rape on top of all this nonsense can only do men more harm than good.

Hey guys, sorry for the second bump, but I promise I'll actually say something this time :)

Anyway I found this quote from Mr. Berge on FSTDT. My question is, what is up with MRA's having female-on-male rape as a talking point, then spouting this shit? :? They call themselves fucking Men's Rights people, give lip service to male rape, yet write off the very people they're supposedly advocating for!!! :( It's like they don't give a shit about mens rights and just use it at a veneer to blame women and feminism for their problems while doing nothing about them, and even pissing on the people they pretend to care about.

You fail to understand that MRAs aren't a hive mind and that Eivind Berge disagrees with most of them about the idea that men can be raped by women.

How is it possible to want to date a guy like this anyway?

Femifascist nonsense. His girlfriend is happy with him and that's all that matters. Believing he will rape or abuse her because he has certain attitudes on ethics is telling of how sick and demented liberals are.

You fail to understand that MRAs aren't a hive mind and that Eivind Berge disagrees with most of them about the idea that men can be raped by women.

Femifascist nonsense. His girlfriend is happy with him and that's all that matters. Believing he will rape or abuse her because he has certain attitudes on ethics is telling of how sick and demented liberals are.

Actually I'm aware of that, this is a snark site, you know. Sometimes I will take some piss here. He's still idiotic in his rape opinions. FYI I thought you left and weren't commenting anymore.

Lol femifascist. That's cute.

FYI liberals and feminists aren't hive minds either. And I'm actually a moderate, and on the fence about feminism.

Actually I'm aware of that, this is a snark site, you know. Sometimes I will take some piss here. He's still idiotic in his rape opinions. FYI I thought you left and weren't commenting anymore.

Well, be that as it may most of you are wrong on Eivind Berge. He doesn't support rape being legalized but believes that rape is justified by affirmative action, as affirmative action takes away money from men, thus making them less attractive for women, who are hypergamous by their nature, which in effect makes them incel. I don't believe most people will agree with this but that's why he advocated rape.

I am bored so I decided to write this but I'm not investing time in arguing with people like I did before.

FYI liberals and feminists aren't hive minds either. And I'm actually a moderate, and on the fence about feminism.

Yeah, I understand that. But it's usually the feminists and liberals who do the though policing. There were people contacting Eivind's college administrators and all of these people were feminists/liberals.

Well, be that as it may most of you are wrong on Eivind Berge. He doesn't support rape being legalized but believes that rape is justified by affirmative action, as affirmative action takes away money from men, thus making them less attractive for women, who are hypergamous by their nature, which in effect makes them incel. I don't believe most people will agree with this but that's why he advocated rape.

I am bored so I decided to write this but I'm not investing time in arguing with people like I did before.

Yeah, I understand that. But it's usually the feminists and liberals who do the though policing. There were people contacting Eivind's college administrators and all of these people were feminists/liberals.

Oh that's dumb. And creepy as fuck.

You can argue if you're bored but you're Internet persona isn't exactly of someone of superior mental health, and this has nothing to do with the topic. If you want love you're not going to get it through self pity, defeatism, and having a self pitying blog. FYI the kinds of stuff you say isn't just creepy to them ebil libruls. Most people regardless of politics are going to find the stuff you say weird.

You can argue if you're bored but you're Internet persona isn't exactly of someone of superior mental health, and this has nothing to do with the topic.

You're a fool. There is much wrong with my mental health, but that has nothing to do with my attitudes at all. My mental health problems are depression and mental exhaustion. It's the liberal monsters who label everybody who disagrees with their death cult as mentally ill when it is liberals who show major signs of extreme mental illness.

You're arguing about Eivind Berge's gf here and there is no thread about Eivind himself so, yeah, scum, this has to do with the topic.

If you want love you're not going to get it through self pity, defeatism, and having a self pitying blog. FYI the kinds of stuff you say isn't just creepy to them ebil libruls. Most people regardless of politics are going to find the stuff you say weird.

Can you say anything that isn't just tired rehashing of old liberal crap like "creepy" and "women won't date you because you have that blog" (as if they wanted to date me before)? Liberals are worse than monkeys, it seems.

It´s definitely the traditional part of me speaking, when I kindly ask the mods to throw @incelblogger in the prayer closet... that´s the very least thing we can do as a service to the public, as it seems he hasn´t been institutionalized in RL yet.

It´s definitely the traditional part of me speaking, when I kindly ask the mods to throw @incelblogger in the prayer closet... that´s the very least thing we can do as a service to the public, as it seems he hasn´t been institutionalized in RL yet.

Oh, liberal monsters and their love of free speech, even Stalin would envy you :D

Unfortunately, I don't think he has actually broken any of our rules...yet anyway, so he probably won't get put in the closet. Oh well, let him speak his nonsense. Care to join me for some :popcorn2: while we watch the drama unfold.

:popcorn2: @dairyfreelife

Nah, you are probably right - it´s much more fun this way too :mrgreen: *offershomemadenutcookies*

@incelblogger

Stalins regime was quite traditional, which means they would already have kicked you in a dark hole, with the wardens only feeding you cold potatoes with a 1-meter stick. And I mean that literal!

Even more traditional societies all around the globe & history too would probably have dumped you in a dry well long ago (again, literal meaning), as indicating incest and being otherwise a thread to the community would be punished by a gruesome death (to serve as cautionary tale).

You probably have not the capacity to be aware of that, but you are lucky, you are actually living in a society liberal enough to tolerate you.

Well, until at now at least...

@incelblogger

Stalins regime was quite traditional, which means they would already have kicked you in a dark hole, with the wardens only feeding you cold potatoes with a 1-meter stick. And I mean that literal!

Scum, I was talking about free speech, which liberals tolerate as much as Stalin did.

Even more traditional societies all around the globe & history too would probably have dumped you in a dry well long ago (again, literal meaning), as indicating incest and being otherwise a thread to the community would be punished by a gruesome death (to serve as cautionary tale).

You probably have not the capacity to be aware of that, but you are lucky, you are actually living in a society liberal enough to tolerate you.

Well, until at now at least...

Um, no, because I wouldn't do these things in traditional society. You have no idea what a traditional society is. Traditional society enforced monogamy and ensured that every decent man had a wife. This is no longer a traditional patriarchal society but a sick, matriarchal society. Matriarchal societies are primitive and violent, because a small number of men gets many women while most men are worst off than in monogamy. So, if I demanded incest from my mother and became a threat to my community in a traditional society, in which I'd be guaranteed a wife, it would indicate that there is something really wrong with me.

But since I can't get a wife my reaction is a normal reaction to being deprived of an essential part of life.

This is what liberals don't understand and pretend that every man can get a woman like in traditional societies. This is a lie.

That being said, it seems liberals have not moved on from most traditional societies in wanting to remove the "undesirables". If anything, such societies were more tolerant to unusual opinions than liberals, who are fascists and want to put anybody who disagrees with them in a mental hospital.

What about the men who don't want a woman? Does society owe them a man?

I wouldn't use the word "owe". Nobody was owed a woman in traditional societies, it's just that they would go for good providers. Because nowadays government provides money for women by enabling them to rob their husbands, live off child benefits and by employing incompetent women. Today's women go for worst scum, aka men who use seduction. Seduction was viewed with disdain in moral societies and men who used seduction were considered scum.

All this applies for straight men and women. I have no idea how things work out with homosexual people but I guess it's harder for decent gay men and women as well to find a partner in a society where almost everybody is scum.

I hate the librul boogeyman even though I blame everyone except myself and don't care to own my problems and want the gubmint and my mum to help me ;)

Archived