IGNORED

24 Shades of Sluttery

GolightlyGrrl

Thanks to Return of Kings I now know my tattoo, artistic activities, and feminism make me a slut!

returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently I'm a mega slut. Well, this guy may get laid, but good luck trying to find a relationship, unless she is a beaten down doormat.

I never realized not shaving would make me attractive to MRAs.

As usual, "slut" turns out to mean "every woman who ever dared exist". Let's see...I only got 14/24. That's barely even a pass. :( Think if I sleep with a couple more guys, my hair will change colours?

[...]these are—especially the more of them that are evident—some of most accurate predictors of sluttiness you’ll encounter.
Guess I'd better work on my tan, in that case.

How the fuck am I supposed to tell if I have slut-face??? Is there a USA Today info-graphic out there? Dr. Oz episode? Do slut-faces scare babies and dogs?

Apparently I'm a mega slut. Well, this guy may get laid, but good luck trying to find a relationship, unless she is a beaten down doormat.

I doubt many of them are getting laid at all. They are online whining about women because they are pissed that no woman will fuck them and they are men, so they deserve sex, dammit! Hell, if they do have sex it's because they took advantage of a woman in a vulnerable state. One even admitted he fucked a drunk woman because he could and she wouldn't know and there weren't any laws in that country to try him for rape. These people are just a bunch of losers with no real life, so they take their frustrations out on women and think they are just "oh so smart" and in the process proving themselves to actually be just plain idiots.

I really can't tell if the guy who wrote that is 16 or 80 . Some of those "slut markers" sound like a teenager wrote them....big boobs equal they "came in early" , cheerleader, age she first had sex, sound like a kids ideas.

Tattoos, pierecings, hair color sound like an elderly man, who hasn't noticed that about 90 % of women between 20 and 35 have a tattoo.

Maybe it's a jr. High kid and his grandpa sitting in a basement coming up with this.

I saw this earlier on another website.

Funny thing is, looking at the list, I fulfill almost none of the 'signs of being a slut'. I don't have any tattoos or piercings, no fake tan, dress (relatively) modestly, and many of my friends are still virgins*, for example. But if this guy were to look at my sexual past I'd bet he's be shocked. :embarrassed:

* I know this because they tell me, not because I am obsessed with their sex lives or anything...

I really can't tell if the guy who wrote that is 16 or 80 . Some of those "slut markers" sound like a teenager wrote them....big boobs equal they "came in early" , cheerleader, age she first had sex, sound like a kids ideas.

Tattoos, pierecings, hair color sound like an elderly man, who hasn't noticed that about 90 % of women between 20 and 35 have a tattoo.

Maybe it's a jr. High kid and his grandpa sitting in a basement coming up with this.

If it's the same guy who writes most of that blog, he's about 35. Old enough to know better, young enough not to have the excuse of being brought up in a different time.

Blergh, these manosphere people are really depressing me lately.

I think a lot of people in the man'o'sphere are writing fanfic for their own lives. What they know about women appears to be based on hollywood teen movies and TV shows such as sex in the city rather than real experiences with real people.

Also what the fuckity fuck @ this article: returnofkings.com/17525/controlling-your-womans-diet

Look, I'm trying to score a little higher on this test, but two of the indicators have me stumped. I'm not sure if I associate with any known sluts, as I usually don't keep track of how many partners my female friends are going through. Also not sure how to answer the "travels alone to fuckfest locations". I mean, I did actually travel to Mykonos alone (OK, I was meeting people there), and Mykonos is definitely a fuckfest location, (but mostly for gay men). Maybe I could give myself 1/2 a point for traveling to the island, and a 1/4 of a point for even having friends, slutty or otherwise?

I gotta squeeze some extra points from somewhere.

I think a lot of people in the man'o'sphere are writing fanfic for their own lives. What they know about women appears to be based on hollywood teen movies and TV shows such as sex in the city rather than real experiences with real people.

Also what the fuckity fuck @ this article: returnofkings.com/17525/controlling-your-womans-diet

I suspect this as fan fic is accurate, as this sounds completely made up bs (except, I suspect he does comment on fat women in their hearing)

First we have to suspend our disbelief long enough to believe he had a girlfriend .

Yeahhh that caught my attention too. This website is going to lead me down a rabbit hole of fucking awful if I don't stop myself and close the tab.

At the risk of sounding like as big a jerk as the guys in the comments section, I bet they're all teenage virgins who sit around and whine about why the hot cheerleaders won't stop "friend-zoning" them. Stuff like this is why most of my friends are women; straight dudes can be so incredibly gross.

Tuthmosis is a writer and consultant, with specialties in dating culture, social intelligence, and the state of masculinity. He splits his time between various U.S. cities. His column runs every Wednesday.

Going to fix this for him.

Tuthmosis is a wanker, mainly on Wednesdays but really most days.

Only 10! But maybe this list is just for american women? I´m for Europe, I need another list.

Honestly, this is the most immature thing I read in a long time. I hear his "I-don´t-get-laid-enough" in every sentence... :shrug:

Crap, I only got 10. And I'm married, so it's not like I can ramp up the actual sluttiness without annoying my husband. I could try to ramp up the perceived sluttiness, though. Hmmm. Off to practice my slut face. bbl!

ETA: 11! One of the commenters there told me that I definitely have a slut face! Yay!!!!

Surprisingly I was less slutty that I'd thought. :o

And I was about to post the same link. This line is priceless: (a healthy woman needs between 800 and 1200 calories per day)

:angry-banghead:

This guy is definitely not getting laid and is writing fan fiction. If he was really scoring with all of these women, he wouldn't feel the need to write "sluts!' "boobs!" "I got laid!" constantly. I read the article in Beavis and Butt-Head's voices.

Surprisingly I was less slutty that I'd thought. :o

And I was about to post the same link. This line is priceless: (a healthy woman needs between 800 and 1200 calories per day)

:angry-banghead:

Gah. More proof that most of these guys have not actually ever interacted with a woman.

I'm gonna say most of the commenters are either very young or very isolated. How else can one claim to be a heterosexual male and not have noticed that there's no correlation between when your boobs start growing and how big they end up?

Either that or they're all trolling. I can't always convince myself that the entire men's rights movement isn't just one big act of trolling.

Archived