IGNORED

What has two thumbs and is the offspring of...

GolightlyGrrl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was all excited when I read that he doesn't want to have children as this guy should definitely not reproduce, but then I read why he doesn't want kids:

I prefer a woman that has never had children, because having kids does ruin a womans body often times. They end up with stretch marks. And also sometimes it makes their vagina looser, and I don’t care how many kegel exercises a woman does, after she has 2 or 3 eight to ten pound babies, you can’t tell me it’s going to be 100% as tight as it ever was! Plus, what’s even worse than all of that, is sometimes during childbirth the lips/vulva of a woman get torn and they never look the same as the did originally even after they heal, that’s why some women even get cosmetic reconstructive surgery to their vulvas after childbirth to try and regain their original appearance.
:pink-shock:

Bet the girls are breaking his door down after this article!

As if his views weren't scary enough...THOSE VENEERS!!!*

*Not that I have anything against veneers, I'm considering them for myself one day. But nobody ever looks good with blinding white horse teeth.

Just finished reading his "aquirements" : BWAHAHAHAHAAAA! ...can´t...lol...rofl... This is going to be viral on facebook. :popcorn2:

I do not like sarcastic or cynical people, I do not like people that always think negatively either, so that type of girl would also not be a good match for me.

Gee, guess that rules almost all of us out. Too bad! :lol:

eta - WTF is up with him wanting a "girl?" Is he 15?

OFFS! He actually played the "my best friends are black" card. I wonder if they know he doesn't like how they look?

OFFS! He actually played the "my best friends are black" card. I wonder if they know he doesn't like how they look?

That's the nice thing about imaginary friends. They neither know nor care if someone is a racist asshole.

He really has no filter or self awareness, does he? I guess we can at least be grateful that he's not doing a good job of hiding what a complete ass he is.

Look, if you are going to say, "I'm not racist", don't follow that up with observations that whites seem to be the superior race. You really aren't helping your argument, especially if it looks like you are actually bragging about whites enslaving blacks. I'm pretty sure that it's impossible to make any of those arguments without being a total asshole.

I read a AMA from him on reddit, this guy once made a video for the legalize of... RAPE!

:brain-bleach:

Just strap him on a rocket and fly him off to the moon!

If that is true (big IF) they aren't anymore...

Hey, does that mean my vajayjay should still be in tip top shape because even though I have 4 kids (and I delivered every one!), the biggest was only 7#6oz, so I missed the destructive properties of babies? Go me!

I winced through 95% of that article. Actually, it was just one wince, approximately the length of time it took to read everything after the first few sentences.

Hey, does that mean my vajayjay should still be in tip top shape because even though I have 4 kids (and I delivered every one!), the biggest was only 7#6oz, so I missed the destructive properties of babies? Go me!

I have only 1, no more planned, and she was only 5 lbs. I guess I can stop saving for that vulva surgery now. (Weirdest sentence I ever wrote!)

Anyway, wtf is he talking about?? Does childbirth tear the vulva?! I've never heard of that. Or does dumbass not know what a perineum is?

"Dress conservatively! Wait, wear sexy boots with a mini-skirt!"

Also, this gem:

Well, I've always told people I feel like a old black man trapped in a white mans body. Because I grew up playing Blues music, inspired by Son House, Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf etc., but most Black men like white women too, so just sayin haha.

You know, when you look like you're one of the lemurs from Madagascar wearing dentures over his teeth, you're really not in a position to have a million and one criteria for your potential mate. Let alone when you're a dipshit who runs a website full of badly-written, badly-reasoned arguments for the inferiority of black people inevitably followed up with a reminder that you're not racist. Let alone when you're so desperate you're willing to announce it publicly and pay for someone to find you a girlfriend. Let alone when you're such a jerk that even you know you're a jerk.

I think it's high time he gave up and bought himself a fleshlight. You can even get them without those pesky labia!

I have only 1, no more planned, and she was only 5 lbs. I guess I can stop saving for that vulva surgery now. (Weirdest sentence I ever wrote!)

Anyway, wtf is he talking about?? Does childbirth tear the vulva?! I've never heard of that. Or does dumbass not know what a perineum is?

Maybe he thinks it stretches the labia and makes them longer? Idk. I'm not convinced this guy has extensive experience with vaginas.

Re the teeth-they look more like cheap, ill-fitting dentures than veneers to me.

His teeth look like Ross Gellar from "Friends" and Gary Busy mated.

the+one+with+ross%27+teeth.jpg

garybusey.jpg

Hey, douche, nice shirt.

pirateshirtwearmingromeo.jpg

Duran Duran wore it better.

DD021.jpg

Hmm, Duran Duran, off to listen to "Planet Earth."

This guy is the neediest fuck on earth. If you have to buy your girlfriend, maybe you should look at yourself and not what you "want" to find the problem.

Because when a woman has been with a black man, in my book that is ALMOST the same thing as beastiality, because black people look like apes, monkeys and gorillas. I don't mean any offense to Black people, but that's just the truth. You can't look at a black man like Ving Rhames and a gorilla and tell me you don't see some similarities. I am just speaking the truth and saying what MOST people truly think but don't have the courage to say.

Says the man whose face resembles a horse. Wonder if he could eat corn through a picket fence with those choppers.

This guy should just invest in one of those lifelike real dolls and get it over with.

This guy should just invest in one of those lifelike real dolls and get it over with.

That's one way to make sure your girlfriend is never sarcastic, never argues with you, and never talks to her exes. Might get in the way of the "warm" requirement...

Archived