IGNORED

Zach Bates and Whitney engaged

xReems

So in the comments section, people have been asking Kelly about Zach and Whitney, which she responded back with "That's the topic of my next post". Well, a little research and I happened to stumble upon their possible wedding registry. It looks like they're getting married December 14th of this year. I don't get why her name already says "Bates"..did they already sign the marriage certificate? Oh well, we'll see whenever Kelly posts an update on them.

http://registry.theknot.com/weddingregi ... Name=Owens

Not breaking link since it's the wedding registry.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. All these Bates weddings are so close together that they'll be able to throw the decorations into a tote and haul it back out again every quarter for the next one!! Congrats to the latest couple.

Alyssa isn't engaged yet, and frankly, given that she's only 18, I hope she waits a few more years.

Good for Zach, though. I was thinking they'd wait for after Erin and Chad's wedding, but I guess not.

i remember Kelly saying that they were planning an October engagement and a spring wedding. I'm guessing they couldn't wait that long lol.

Alyssa isn't in a courtship yet but according to the comments, on the blog, she and John are in talks of being in a courtship, so who knows.

IIRC, Whitney already had her colors picked out for the wedding, which was purple and orange, according to her pinterest, which is different from Erin's blue theme.

How exciting for Zach!

It's nice that they didn't go crazy registering for loads of really expensive stuff.

Either they're not planning to have a bunch of kids right away, or they already have a good collection of household goods, though, because no way could you effectively cook a meal for a large family and serve it with the stuff on that registry.

Only 8 place settings? That's practically an admission of child-free thinking! ;)

i remember Kelly saying that they were planning an October engagement and a spring wedding. I'm guessing they couldn't wait that long lol.

Alyssa isn't in a courtship yet but according to the comments, on the blog, she and John are in talks of being in a courtship, so who knows.

IIRC, Whitney already had her colors picked out for the wedding, which was purple and orange, according to her pinterest, which is different from Erin's blue theme.

How exciting for Zach!

Maybe she's knocked up ......

I like that they picked the crooked glasses -- that's one way to show individuality I guess!

I hope with all these Bates getting married, Gil will be able to afford all his kids now.

Agreed.

Though I worry about Zach. He had to borrow money from Lawson to buy a car.

Now, most of us do, but given the debt free ideal, I worry about how and where Zach and Whitney are going to be living.

Wow! Two weddings in one year! That's almost as good as the Mueller family having three weddings in one year! Come on Jim Bob let those girls go you cannot be beaten by Gil and Kelly now.

Eww..! Those matching yellow t-shirts! :shock:

Boob better get cracking marrying some of his offspring off, or Gil might just win.. Can't be having that

So in the comments section, people have been asking Kelly about Zach and Whitney, which she responded back with "That's the topic of my next post". Well, a little research and I happened to stumble upon their possible wedding registry. It looks like they're getting married December 14th of this year. I don't get why her name already says "Bates"..did they already sign the marriage certificate? Oh well, we'll see whenever Kelly posts an update on them.

http://registry.theknot.com/weddingregi ... Name=Owens

Not breaking link since it's the wedding registry.

I'm pretty sure Whitney's last name is Perkins though, not owens. Wrong couple?

Her adoptive family's surname is Owens and the registry has a photo of Whitney and Zach.

Owens is the last name of her adoptive parents. Maybe she prefers to go by their last name?

Pretty sure it's legit. She has a new pinterest with the Bates name, and a red and black color scheme that matches the registry style more. The Roberts girls and Alyssa Bates follow her on it.

ETA: Alyssa is calling the Webster guy her boyfriend.

Eww..! Those matching yellow t-shirts! :shock:

Boob better get cracking marrying some of his offspring off, or Gil might just win.. Can't be having that

Even with 2 offspring married, Boob would still be in the lead. It's about the number of blessings, and Boob's got three grandblessings. By next year, he'll have at least 2 more, since both Anna and Jinger will likely be pregnant. Poor Gil can only expect 2 grandblessings next year. So Boob will still be winning!

And hey, fraternal twins run in families, Jinger might be just like her mom!

Even with 2 offspring married, Boob would still be in the lead. It's about the number of blessings, and Boob's got three grandblessings. By next year, he'll have at least 2 more, since both Anna and Jinger will likely be pregnant. Poor Gil can only expect 2 grandblessings next year. So Boob will still be winning!

Jinger? Do you mean Jessa? Or did i miss something big?!

Jessa, not Jinger.

Pretty sure it's legit. She has a new pinterest with the Bates name, and a red and black color scheme that matches the registry style more. The Roberts girls and Alyssa Bates follow her on it.

ETA: Alyssa is calling the Webster guy her boyfriend.

Do you have a link to her Pinterest? Couldn't find it via google.

Archived