IGNORED

17 yo Mary Maxwell is just starting her Junior year.

Justme

Hold the presses! He actually said that?! :pink-shock:

I remember hearing this. Was it Teri or Steve one of the kids who said that. Who ever it was soo wrong!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teri, because she forgot to take Mary's picture on her first day of the school year. Everything should be the same in Maxhell, no space for forgetting something they have done previously and should be doing every year over and over again in the same boring way.

Thanks!

I remember hearing this. Was it Teri or Steve one of the kids who said that. Who ever it was soo wrong!

It was Teri. If they're having pizza for dinner it's sinful to remind Steve to order it. Either The Lord will remind him, in which case it's The Lord's will they eat pizza in Maxhell that night, or The Lord doesn't remind him, in which case Teri gets to practice being a martyr and making "I told you so" faces without ever having to actually say it, and I guess it's The Lord's will that the Maxwell kids not have dinner. Or else he would've reminded Steve. And not had a woman put herself above a man by saying, "Hey, did you get the pizza or should I?" Steve's ego is so fragile that he would be emasculated by that.

It was Teri. If they're having pizza for dinner it's sinful to remind Steve to order it. Either The Lord will remind him, in which case it's The Lord's will they eat pizza in Maxhell that night, or The Lord doesn't remind him, in which case Teri gets to practice being a martyr and making "I told you so" faces without ever having to actually say it, and I guess it's The Lord's will that the Maxwell kids not have dinner. Or else he would've reminded Steve. And not had a woman put herself above a man by saying, "Hey, did you get the pizza or should I?" Steve's ego is so fragile that he would be emasculated by that.

Thanks for the info! Soo wrong on so many levels! I know his ego if fragile & it's because of that his kids don't get dinner?

Thanks for the info! Soo wrong on so many levels! I know his ego if fragile & it's because of that his kids don't get dinner?

I'm sure the kids got dinner. They've always got burrito's in the fridge/freezer. It just means Teri and or the "girls" don't get a break from cooking and cleaning that night.

Archived