IGNORED

Someone with hair bigger than Erin Bates

divadivine

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm calling Photoshop on big hair girl. That or it's a wig, extensions, or a combination of all.

I'm calling Photoshop on big hair girl. That or it's a wig, extensions, or a combination of all.

She had this hat. She lost part of it.

7k94YYl.jpg

Doesn't that look like something Hellena might have made?

She had this hat. She lost part of it.

7k94YYl.jpg

Doesn't that look like something Hellena might have made?

That hat is just awesome, and, yes, it does look like a Hellena-on-shrooms creation.

I find this picture kind of sad. This could be a sorority picture, or a Junior League probationary pic, but we know that these young women in all likelihood won't be going to college or allowed or encouraged to belong to mainstream civic organizations ( that actually do a lot of good in a lot of communities). I can only hope they each made some friendships they can keep over the years of submission and spawning.

That hat is just awesome, and, yes, it does look like a Hellena-on-shrooms creation.

I sure miss Hellena and Curradong. They seemed like batty but rather nice folk.

I miss Hellena and Currawong too. I found them much more likable after watching their videos. I think they probably are screwing their kids over by not providing an education and giving them some really far out names, but they seemed to genuinely care about their kids in their own weird little way unlike The Sparkling One and the Duggars who barely tolerate the existence of their children.

tennesseeguy.wordpress.com/category/religion-old-time-and-otherwise/

I'd have posted the picture, but it is copyrighted, and I wasn't sure of the etiquette. , figured this would work.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this to show a close-up photo of The Hair (from Duggar Family News):

post-3034-14451998193838_thumb.jpg.jpg]

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=470191166413031&set=a.273154459450037.56010.269181913180625&type=3&theater

Oh you guys are cracking me up! I love it - The Hair. The sad part is she sorta reminds me of Ann Hathaway. If there's a Gothard version of Les Mis, I got Fantine pegged or she could be Andy in The Devil Wears Pants err I mean Prada.

The girl in blue with the sunglasses - she looks Mennonite to me, as does the little girl with blonde hair in the front. I'm not sure that they are, but that severe part and very flat hair pulled back do match that group, and living near Amish country I see it a lot. That style of glasses with the small circular frames is very common among Plain Peoples who need vision correction.

Edit: The blonde girl in the front appears to be wearing a black head-covering further back on her head. It's hard to tell though, but it's pretty symmetrical and doesn't appear to be in the lap of the girl behind her.

Bumping this to show a close-up photo of The Hair (from Duggar Family News):

[attachment=0]551161_470191166413031_1765034343_n[1].jpg[/attachment]

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=470191166413031&set=a.273154459450037.56010.269181913180625&type=3&theater

Are they the sisters of the boy the Duggar is courting?

And whoa to the double black eyes on the left. She must have done something very ungodly.

And whoa to the double black eyes on the left. She must have done something very ungodly.

Um... dark circles without concealer is my guess. Foolish people.

That's what I look like without heavy duty concealer during allergy season. Doesn't matter if I sleep 10 hours, they don't go away.

How is eye makeup that prominent considered modest? Considering the theory is that makeup is to subconsciously simulate the look of sexual excitement (flushed cheeks, dilated eyes, etc), it must certainly be defrauding!

While I dislike intensely Jinger's propensity to wear Stupid Things in her hair, she does rock a blazer well.

Under that Big Hair is a lovely face.

Too bad the brain behind the face and under the hair is stuck at Journey Up Gothard's Ass, learning to squelch any love of learning, independence, and desire to be a fully-functioning human being it might have had.

I would not even know how to go about making my hair look like that.

curlers, backcombing, hairspray, hairpieces, lots of pins and damage never to be undone.

curlers, backcombing, hairspray, hairpieces, lots of pins and damage never to be undone.

Enough hairspray to create a hole in the ozone layer directly over her house. Plus possibly a wild animal nesting in there someplace.

I'm stuck on the green dress: it looks like she is wearing a prom dress with a black tee underneath and a black sweater over, but even though she has attempted to make it more modest, it is still very sensual with it's clingy material and slim cut.

And bruised-eye girl might have gotten a bump on the nose. I think it looks a bit more than just "dark circles."

With their black eyeliner and big hair, she and her sisters really look like throwbacks to the 60's-- it wouldn't be their mother they are emulating but their grandmother.

Personally, I think she looks like Londo from Babylon 5. :lol:

Closer to Vir, I think - it doesn't have the height or width to be Londo's hair. :lol:

How is eye makeup that prominent considered modest? Considering the theory is that makeup is to subconsciously simulate the look of sexual excitement (flushed cheeks, dilated eyes, etc), it must certainly be defrauding!

While I dislike intensely Jinger's propensity to wear Stupid Things in her hair, she does rock a blazer well.

Jinger, Jinger, Jinger. Good thing she's not Team Pink, which would make her look even oranger than she is. I think it must be the blazers that continue to make me think, "get that girl out of the TTH and into a profession!"

We've seen Sunglasses Buttons All Her Buttons before. I think very young girl in the front is a sister to Team White in the glasses. It's funny, because it's pictures like this that make me wonder about the people who believe that school uniforms stop kids from assigning status to appearances, but we can STILL see which kids are in which groups.

I've had waist length hair quite a few times in my life (I chop it off about chin length and donate the rest), and I'd bet the stranger hair belongs to those ladies who have graduated SOTDRT. What do they have to do all day but screw around with their hair? We know they're not knitting exciting underwear or reading or anything dangerous like that.

So who the heck is Big Hair Gal?

Archived