IGNORED

Adam and Valerie Waller's baby is here!

xReems

They're both in their (very?) early thirties so maybe not 19 kids and counting but 5 or so. The baby looks a lot like her father.

I have never gotten the vibe that Adam and Valerie were totally in love when they got married. They seemed so damn awkward and stiff in those engagement pictures. Maybe it was the no touch rule that made them look uncomfortable. However, I like them a lot more than Davey and Priscilla, because they look so much more down to earth people. Maybe they are just camera shy (and if so I understand them completely because I'm camera shy myself).

I get the vibe of more mutual respect and admiration in their relationship, just from how their website is written.

Can Davey ever post a blog entry without having his arm around a guy and touching his arse?

DavidlovesPriscilla00006-300x225.jpg

John Marie has left a comment about water sports. :wink-penguin:

I watched their camping video and they are just so weird.

Whose blog? I totally missed this (but watched the other sister's wedding ceremony, blissfully Gothard-free but with tons of talk of submission).

The Wallers seem like an odd bunch all-around. From the clipshow of Valerie's family, they looked like they were normal up to a point: they posted a pic of Valerie in PANTS!

Whose blog? I totally missed this (but watched the other sister's wedding ceremony, blissfully Gothard-free but with tons of talk of submission).

The Wallers seem like an odd bunch all-around. From the clipshow of Valerie's family, they looked like they were normal up to a point: they posted a pic of Valerie in PANTS!

davidlovespriscilla.com/2013/09/07/vacation/

Archived