IGNORED

Adam and Valerie Waller's baby is here!

xReems

According to Pecan Thief's twitter, Valerie gave birth to a baby girl yesterday at 5:58 pm. They named her Abigail Renee Waller. I think the baby was born past the due date since they stayed she was suppose to be born sometime at the end of August. Valerie and the baby are doing well, according to Pecan's twitter.

No pictures yet but I'm sure the Mueller's will post them soon.

Mueller's website: muellermice.blogspot.com

Pecan's twitter: twitter.com/DavidNCil

In case if you're wondering, yes, Pecan Thief still talks in 3rd person on twitter.

Glad it went well and they have a healthy baby. Good luck to Adam and Val on their many sleepless nights and endless crying that lies ahead.

It's just been laid on my heart to follow Davey. Notice that he only follows 9 others, including his sugar daddy Gothard, smugger and his 'special friend' Robert.

It's just been laid on my heart to follow Davey. Notice that he only follows 9 others, including his sugar daddy Gothard, smugger and his 'special friend' Robert.

Not to get off topic but it looks like David tried to sell something on Ebay and nobody bought it.

I will say yay for a healthy baby and yay for no stupid name.

What's wrong with Abigail Renee? It seems like a pretty normal name to me.

Also, was the baby named for Anna?'

Oops, totally misread your post, never mind. Sorry!

I couldn't resist. I'm following his pompous ass.

He seems to have a few new followers then! My twitter pic is me in a defrauding gym top, so I'll get deleted, but maybe not ay Davey? :think:

His account just shows what a self righteous pompous knob he is. Most nobody's like himself would have a few people following him, but would be following quite a lot more others. But not the Pecan Thief and his shagbuddy Rob is the same, following 29 but with 255 sheep.

Not to get off topic but it looks like David tried to sell something on Ebay and nobody bought it.

I saw that too. Surprised that they haven't been using Speshul ATI flashcards...

Im kinda amused that all David's usernames on things are pretty similar to the kind of thing a 13 year old girl who has just gotten her first boyfriend would choose.

I swear, I'm going to slap Pecan Thief one day-home boy needs to lay off the third person talk! I can't stand it when he goes from "We went to blah blah blah" to "David and Priscilla had such a magical time" or however the hell he types.

It honestly amazes me that David and Adam are brothers. Adam seems much more reserved and David is so....magical?

Still waiting on the Mueller's to post the baby pics.

I swear, I'm going to slap Pecan Thief one day-home boy needs to lay off the third person talk! I can't stand it when he goes from "We went to blah blah blah" to "David and Priscilla had such a magical time" or however the hell he types.

It honestly amazes me that David and Adam are brothers. Adam seems much more reserved and David is so....magical?

I read the tweet and don't understand this third person stuff. It's so weird. I dunno, does Davey aka the Pecan Thief think it's clever?

Agree that it seems impossible that Adam is Davey's brother. He seems more mature, more grounded, more sensible compared to Davey's flitting around.

Slightly OT, but it occurred to me that while Adam is older, it doesn't appear that he was pushed into marriage by his parents, however, we know from the blog that Davey was sat down by his parents and pressured. I really wonder about that. Both Davey and Adam were married within months of each other but it doesn't appear that there was any parental pressure on Adam. I know the family were missionaries out of the country and that may be the reason why marriages were delayed but I got no vibe that Adam was under any pressure, that marriage for him was what he wanted. He and Valerie seem to be a very happy couple but Davey and Pris strike me as trying too hard to look it.

David announced on his website that Valerie was expecting months before she had it on her own website. I think Adam and Valerie should have announced it when they were ready. I think David should have minded his own business.

Slightly OT, but it occurred to me that while Adam is older, it doesn't appear that he was pushed into marriage by his parents, however, we know from the blog that Davey was sat down by his parents and pressured. I really wonder about that. Both Davey and Adam were married within months of each other but it doesn't appear that there was any parental pressure on Adam. I know the family were missionaries out of the country and that may be the reason why marriages were delayed but I got no vibe that Adam was under any pressure, that marriage for him was what he wanted. He and Valerie seem to be a very happy couple but Davey and Pris strike me as trying too hard to look it.

I think it was maybe more of a forced thing with David because his parents were concerned that he didnt fit into traditional gender roles, so wanted him married off as soon as possible as they were worried he might be gay. Like "Quick, marry him off to a woman before he decides he wants to marry a man"

I think it was maybe more of a forced thing with David because his parents were concerned that he didnt fit into traditional gender roles, so wanted him married off as soon as possible as they were worried he might be gay. Like "Quick, marry him off to a woman before he decides he wants to marry a man"

That's the feeling I get with Davey, that he wasn't fitting in for whatever reason and moreover, seemed to be holding out. Now, I honestly don't know if he is gay or not; just because someone might fit a stereotype, that it "ain't necessarily so". I knew a guy in high school that everyone was convinced was gay because of mannerisms and look, but I knew for a fact (a friend of mine dated him) that he was not. Also, I don't like to assume someone's orientation until the person decides to stand up and say so. Davey may have hesitated because of his true orientation but it may just be he simply wanted to be single regardless of who he is. But his parents were obviously concerned and maybe there were rumors or something.

Personally I feel it was wrong for his parents to pressure him into marriage and he clearly was. This is where I feel particularly sorry for Pris because it's clear she has issues of her own and is living a life of serious cognitive dissonance and has no idea why.

I wonder how many kids they will end up having.

They're both in their (very?) early thirties so maybe not 19 kids and counting but 5 or so. The baby looks a lot like her father.

I have never gotten the vibe that Adam and Valerie were totally in love when they got married. They seemed so damn awkward and stiff in those engagement pictures. Maybe it was the no touch rule that made them look uncomfortable. However, I like them a lot more than Davey and Priscilla, because they look so much more down to earth people. Maybe they are just camera shy (and if so I understand them completely because I'm camera shy myself).

Adam and Valerie: Abigail is a cutie! I wonder why Adam wrote, on his website, why people's prayers helped them through the pregnancy.

Pecan Thief and Pris: The camping videos annoyed me so much. David and Pris's baby voices irk me like there's no tomorrow. The way David said "And it's Priscilla's first time camping!" made it seem like he was talking about a child. It's more like a "parenting" relationship than anything else, except with their mouth sucking kisses and matching shirts. David thinks Priscilla is a child and Priscilla acts like one.

Gothard really dumbs these children down so much. It's so sad.

Archived