IGNORED

What's going on with Sunshine Mary?

Ari

Wow, that Wordpress thread. Where do I even begin? :lol:

I guess no one should be surprised that she considers putting up a photo that was publicly available on facebook "hacking," since she accused another blogger of "stealing an IP address." I'm surprised this woman can even type :lol: Oh, to see her face when she complains to facebook and they explain what a privacy setting is...

Also, when complaining about her innocent chilllllllldren to Wordpress she failed to note that their faces were blacked out in the pic. The only identifiable person in that pic was SSM herself... which makes me think that she probably just doesn't want the picture of her with the double-chin accessible in public. And I like how a single blacked-out picture on a blog is apparently enough to disturb her children (they are old enough to read you know!) but stumbling across mommy and daddy's rape-y spanking blog won't. Oh, and her blog isn't "mature," it's just about Christianity and politics! Which is why it contains BJ instructions and threads about the perks of sexbots...

Oh, and this is also after she insisted in the comment section of her blog that the Sunshine Gary blog had tried to dox her (AFAIK, it didn't) but that she didn't care one bit because she was "blogging publicly now."

Sunshine Mary, I do hope you are reading this, and seeing that everyone knows what a liar you are :dance: Maybe you can contact Wordpress and get them to take down this post as well.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Satire is one of the oldest forms of humor/entertainment. The Daily Show satires news programs. The Colbert Report satires TV blowhards like Bill O'Reilly. SNL has been satirizing everyone from sitting presidents to D-list celebrities. Shitstain should be happy that the only people who have noticed her (other than her fellow mean girls and MRA leg humpers) are a handful of websites and parody bloggers. Shitstain is very lucky her boss is probably unaware of her blog. I can imagine her extreme views wouldn't sit very well.

Christians are being oppressed! WE CAN'T SPEAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Free speech!!!! MY RIIIIIGHTS!!!!11

But you better take down that parody blog or else I'll call my lawyer!

She is liar. I made the sunshine hairy parody and then immediately got bored with it. Nobody is stalking her children or threatening her. I posted the censored photo that was publicly available on her FB. She can have fun with paying her attorney because unless she think she is going to have me extradited to the USA, she can't do anything.

What a dirty liar.

Maybe she was trying to do something naughty so HHG could be forced to pay attention to her and possibly "care" enough to spank her? I don't know why it bothers me that she won't acknowledge that HHG is anything more than a service top, but it does.

Anyways, the crap that SSM teaches men is far more of a threat to her four daughters' well being than any blurred out photo or snarky commentary about their mom.

She is liar. I made the sunshine hairy parody and then immediately got bored with it. Nobody is stalking her children or threatening her. I posted the censored photo that was publicly available on her FB. She can have fun with paying her attorney because unless she think she is going to have me extradited to the USA, she can't do anything.

If she's lurking here she'll probably report you to Interpole for stalking her and her children, stealing her IP address, and hacking her Facebook and Wordpress accounts.

Oh, and her blog isn't "mature," it's just about Christianity and politics! Which is why it contains BJ instructions and threads about the perks of sexbots...

Excusemewhat? BJ instructions? How did I miss that??? Not that I find actual sex tips offensive; if a person feels like they need some tips, why not do a little Internet research? But any kind of sexual instruction from this asshole is probably not going to make for a pleasurable experience for the woman.

The more I read about Sunshine Mary, the more I think that this whole anti-feminist persona is her feeble attempt to keep her husband from cheating (yet again) and a way to make herself feel better about sticking with a cheating, (possibly) abusive man. Like if she looks exactly how he wants her to look, is completely subservient and gives an amazing beej, he won't have a reason to stray.

I got news for ya, Mary. No matter what you do, men like the type of "man" you're married to will always find a reason to cheat. ALWAYS. Ask me how I know.

Is there a way to show that she actually made pics of her children publicly available before she turned it private?

SSM says her facebook account was "hacked" and that you "stole" her children's pictures. It seems like if she wants to turn this into a legal battle, this is a big sticking point. Of course, if Facebook is dragged into this, it would probably be easy for them to verify that SSM's account was not hacked and had made some pics public. I don't care if she wants to hire an lawyer. Have fun with those legal fees! However, I'm worried that if she starts sending out notices, that could be a headache for those parody site owners.

It's just hypocritical to me that SSM has, on one of her parody site (SunshineGary, I think) threatened CPS on the owner's children. In SSM's postings as shown upthread, she's blathering about how low one has to go to threaten another person's children. Oh, poor SSM. She's a real piece of work.

Is there a way to show that she actually made pics of her children publicly available before she turned it private?

SSM says her facebook account was "hacked" and that you "stole" her children's pictures. It seems like if she wants to turn this into a legal battle, this is a big sticking point. Of course, if Facebook is dragged into this, it would probably be easy for them to verify that SSM's account was not hacked and had made some pics public. I don't care if she wants to hire an lawyer. Have fun with those legal fees! However, I'm worried that if she starts sending out notices, that could be a headache for those parody site owners.

It's just hypocritical to me that SSM has, on one of her parody site (SunshineGary, I think) threatened CPS on the owner's children. In SSM's postings as shown upthread, she's blathering about how low one has to go to threaten another person's children. Oh, poor SSM. She's a real piece of work.

She can hire a lawyer all she likes. There is no evidence to show that I hacked her account & I wouldn't even know how to.

When you upload photos of videos to FB you are granting them ownership of the photos. So they weren't even her photos. :lol: She would have to delete them or delete her account to regain ownership.

The only thing I can think of is that there IS somebody sending her threatening messages & she has linked the parody blog I made up with a stalker. Because I haven't had any contact with her nor do I wish to.

She is full of hot air & the only thing she is going to get out of this is a bill from her lawyer in a couple of weeks.

I went to one of my elder slut friend's bridal shower this week-end. Yes, one of my elder slut friends is getting married even though she's been living in sin for five years and is in her thirties.

Anyway, while at the shower I had a conversation with a woman who writes about politics and social issues for a local publication. I asked her if she reads any of her articles' comments, some of them which are quite rude and hostile. She said she might read them, but she doesn't pay too much mind to them. She's too damn busy writing articles to get herself in a tizzy about someone who thinks she a libtard because she writes less than flattering articles about Scott Walker.

In other words, unlike Shitstain, this lady has an actual life.

--- BEGIN NOTICE ---

Email Address: sunshinemary@ymail.com

Location of copyrighted work (where your original material is located): The material is a photo that was in a folder on my personal facebook page, which was set to private. The wordpress blogger hacked my facebook account and stole the photo from my account.

First Name: Sunshine

Last Name: Thiry

:lol:

She used her real address for the notice. I can tell its hers because I googled & there is a mini parked out the front in street view. The street is just little 50s weatherboard cottages so one can presume that HHG is a Murse & not a Doctor. The suburb or town is called Ypsilanti.

Great idea when you are carrying on about a hacker-stalker man. I think she needs to become a LOT more savvy about her privacy on the internet, given both the inflammatory things she says & the type of commenters she has on the blog.

Excusemewhat? BJ instructions? How did I miss that??? Not that I find actual sex tips offensive; if a person feels like they need some tips, why not do a little Internet research? But any kind of sexual instruction from this asshole is probably not going to make for a pleasurable experience for the woman..

I'm not in a position to search for it right now and it might be scrubbed, but she wrote a post about how you could give a really good BJ by putting a fizzy candy in your mouth beforehand. IIRC, it was soon after some other blogs and commenters started calling her out for being too sexually explicit for a religious-themed blog, because SSM is about as respectful to those people as she is to "feminists."

I googled her address. Her house is valued at $60k!!!!!! What do nurses earn in the USA? Because my friend is just a general ward nurse 2 years out of uni & she makes more than that in a year.

Off to stew in some jealousy about US house prices...

I'm not in a position to search for it right now and it might be scrubbed, but she wrote a post about how you could give a really good BJ by putting a fizzy candy in your mouth beforehand. IIRC, it was soon after some other blogs and commenters started calling her out for being too sexually explicit for a religious-themed blog, because SSM is about as respectful to those people as she is to "feminists."

Everybody knows you use Mentos for that. :lol:

I googled her address. Her house is valued at $60k!!!!!! What do nurses earn in the USA? Because my friend is just a general ward nurse 2 years out of uni & she makes more than that in a year.

That's a very inexpensive house. But she may be in a low COL area.

That's it? Gee, I was hoping for something more...spectacular, what with this advice coming from The Ultimate Woman and all.

I have known about the old Altoid's mint trick for years. I read about it in my Elder Unmarried Slut Manual (4th ed.).

The photo of her that I did not steal when I did not hack into her FB because I don't know how, appears to be back up. Maybe DCMA decided that it wasn't in violation of anything?

*I changed it to a photo of Divine, to prevent SSM from freaking out with some more lies.

It is the area she lives in, not much going on there anymore job wise and homes are getting older and cheaper!

Must be a mistake. She's always saying she's upper middle class and lives in Ann Arbor. Plus she would need a big house to fit all of her kids.

Must be a mistake. She's always saying she's upper middle class and lives in Ann Arbor. Plus she would need a big house to fit all of her kids.

It must just be a coincidence that there is a red mini parked outside the house of the false address she used. :lol:

This is public record, so I guess its okay to post

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Michigan/Yp ... i-MI-48198

Be jealous about Michigan prices, but the US has a wide range. I'm in the US and I'm stewing in jealousy. I couldn't find an outhouse within 100 miles of where I am for under $60K.

I looked it up in property tax records and they did pay a bit more for it in the 1990s.

Looks like it's a 3 bedroom, one bath. Maybe that's the nature of her perpetual bad mood, sharing a bathroom with 5 other people?

Be jealous about Michigan prices, but the US has a wide range. I'm in the US and I'm stewing in jealousy. I couldn't find an outhouse within 100 miles of where I am for under $60K.

I looked it up in property tax records and they did pay a bit more for it in the 1990s.

Looks like it's a 3 bedroom, one bath. Maybe that's the nature of her perpetual bad mood, sharing a bathroom with 5 other people?

Surely a manly man like HHG uses a tree for a toilet & a hose for a shower.

I could get a carpark on the city fringe or a run down shack in a location so remote it has a GPS reading & an RMB number instead of a street address.

It must just be a coincidence that there is a red mini parked outside the house of the false address she used. :lol:

This is public record, so I guess its okay to post

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Michigan/Yp ... i-MI-48198

Are you sure it's not an old address for her office when she was a speech pathologist?

Based off of the name that SSM posted of herself from a post upthread, I found this:

http://www.ehealthscores.com/providers/ ... THIRY.html which shows that house as her "office location".

Now, I don't know if that's her "real" name, it's just the name that SSM appeared to have posted as herself.

Looking at the house link, the area is most definitely on the lower end of middle class. Ann Arbor houses are a bit pricey, I believe, and if she counts her self as "upper middle class", she could afford to live in a much nicer house and area of town.

Also, as others noted, her husband works as a nurse at a place where his income is public knowledge. I admit to being a snoop and through a two second search, got a possible hit. I hardly consider what HHG makes "upper middle class", but they could probably afford a house about twice the $60k barring any major debts.

I'm not sure why SSM considers herself "upper middle class" though. Her husband makes a good, but not great salary. The area they purportedly live in is not extremely cheap. I'd say they are average, almost statistically average family in America for their size. For me, you ain't upper middle class in a noncoastal area unless you make minimal mid-six figures. I guess everyone's definition is different.

(I'd like to make the admission I was kind of curious, especially given all the info that SSM makes available, but that all my searches took less than 30 second after I saw SSM's name. I'm honestly not some creepy cyber stalker. :? Everything was public record AND jumped to the top of the page in a google search! :D ).

Are you sure it's not an old address for her office when she was a speech pathologist?

Based off of the name that SSM posted of herself from a post upthread, I found this:

http://www.ehealthscores.com/providers/ ... THIRY.html which shows that house as her "office location".

Now, I don't know if that's her "real" name, it's just the name that SSM appeared to have posted as herself.

Looking at the house link, the area is most definitely on the lower end of middle class. Ann Arbor houses are a bit pricey, I believe, and if she counts her self as "upper middle class", she could afford to live in a much nicer house and area of town.

Also, as others noted, her husband works as a nurse at a place where his income is public knowledge. I admit to being a snoop and through a two second search, got a possible hit. I hardly consider what HHG makes "upper middle class", but they could probably afford a house about twice the $60k barring any major debts.

I'm not sure why SSM considers herself "upper middle class" though. Her husband makes a good, but not great salary. The area they purportedly live in is not extremely cheap. I'd say they are average, almost statistically average family in America for their size. For me, you ain't upper middle class in a noncoastal area unless you make minimal mid-six figures. I guess everyone's definition is different.

(I'd like to make the admission I was kind of curious, especially given all the info that SSM makes available, but that all my searches took less than 30 second after I saw SSM's name. I'm honestly not some creepy cyber stalker. :? Everything was public record AND jumped to the top of the page in a google search! :D ).

Considering the HHG is the one who is into mini's, the garden is very well kept & there is a playground in the back yard, its safe to say that the house is residential. Maybe she is using her home address to keep some kind of speech pathology licence current? or has a home practice?

I agree, everything is at the top of a google search & easy to find. I've been studying since 7:30am this morning (is 3:42pm now) so obviously i'm going to be looking for ways to procrastinate. But its just out of curiosity, I have no interest in hacking into the accounts of a middle aged woman from a town that is not Ann Arbour or stalking her. I just find it amusing that somebody who is willing to throw all sorts of crazy hateful things around has some much personal information available publicly & cannot take the heat AT ALL.

I would classify a nurse/speech pathologist couple as firmly middle class in any western society. I'm not sure why she thinks of herself as upper middle class, except that she also sees herself as being thin and looking like she's in her thirties and sees HHG as an alpha sex god, so she's obviously a little prone to self delusion.

Archived