IGNORED

The Proverbs Family shuts it all down

FJismyheadship

I went to look at Mother Proverbs blog today, and it is gone. So is the Facebook fan page and the fathers website. They appear to have scrubbed their presence.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we know Kristen visited here, I hope she remembers that there are people in the world worried for her & that when she turns 18 there are ways to get out.

I have no doubt that this happened due to the backlash from here when people found about what the stepfather had done. I just hope that the daughter doesn't get in trouble for talking about it on the internet. I have uneasy images of spanking and plumbing line and who knows what else. :(

I hope that if CPS does end up investigating(and I'm sure someone got screenshots of everything including the blog with daycare kids)that Kristen doesn't feel guilt. She is not to blame. Obviously her mother acted like being her molested was not a big deal so she didn't realize that going around telling people what happened could cause her family to be investigated. I think they do need to be investigated. That was extremely disturbing.

I just... I can't... grrrr. I read something and I don't know if I can post it here or not. Anyone interested can pm me cause I ain't breaking tou

ETA ProverbsMom is a lying liar who lies.

I'm still getting the main blog (although who knows how long that will last?). Everything else has been scrubbed.

Edited to add: main blog is gone as well.

Well, that was quick. That poor girl. She is probably being blamed for this all over again. :(

Facebook page is back up with this lovely status

Prov. 28:23 He who rebukes a man will find more favor afterward Than he who flatters with the tongue.

So... by calling you out on the things you did, we will find more favor than you will lying about why you shut stuff down?

Since we know Kristen visited here, I hope she remembers that there are people in the world worried for her & that when she turns 18 there are ways to get out.

She said yesterday that she would go to her grandparents' house if anything happened, so at least she has somewhere to go. I hope she has a happy future.

Here's the thing, it was stated very clearly that these children are still left alone with this man. Not that simply not leaving him unattended would be enough, but I think this clearly underlines just how much of a shit the mother doesn't give. Hell, if I were that girl's mother he would be praying for a nice long prison sentence. He'd be better off there. Away from me. I'd bet most moms here feel the same.

Her little home daycare and submissive wife bit is just....I don't even know the word for it. She is literally providing him with his victims. But I guess if she doesn't care enough to protect her own kids, we sure as hell can't expect her to be bothered to protect anyone else's. Further, she seems to think this will all go away if she just calls the internet a big meanie, throws out a few nonsensical scriptures, and gets a new blog address. The internet is forever though, and you can't delete this kind of thing. I predict CPS will be showing up on her doorstep shortly, and they won't smile on the fact that this woman has so downplayed her daughter's abuse. Matter of fact, I hope the put both parents in jail. That's damn sure where they belong.

She said yesterday that she would go to her grandparents' house if anything happened, so at least she has somewhere to go. I hope she has a happy future.

Isn't that heartbreaking? She has been abused twice and she's got a plan for where to go (and take her sisters) if it happens a 3rd time. Meanwhile, Proverbs mom is somewhere keeping a fucking blog and running a daycare.

Isn't that heartbreaking? She has been abused twice and she's got a plan for where to go (and take her sisters) if it happens a 3rd time. Meanwhile, Proverbs mom is somewhere keeping a fucking blog and running a daycare.

I can't think about it too much or I will start crying. She is reminding me of the fundie girl who I got close to years ago. She ended up killing herself.

The new blog got shut down too...

Of course it is! Poor Proverbs mom just can't figure out why people are making such a fuss over this. I'm sure it's a total inconvenience on her Saturday <-----scathing sarcasm.

I just keep remind myself that surely to god CPS will get involved and relive her of these children. The daycare parents need to be notified as well.

One of mom's recent posts on her blog was to tell father's how to guard their daughter's purity. I can't even imagine her going there.

She will make that poor child lie and say that she made it up for attention or something like that. I bet if it came down to it she would pick him over her children. She is disgusting.

One of mom's recent posts on her blog was to tell father's how to guard their daughter's purity. I can't even imagine her going there.

One of the dads recent posts on his now defunct blog was about the hypocrisy of christians in sexual sin! He mentioned a pastor who had been committing adultery. He quoted bible verses about not tolerating such things!

Unbelievable.

Archived