IGNORED

Escape from polygamy

Please don't do that! The R/J ripoff in this one was so half-assed that it doesn't deserve a place in your canon.

P.S.: Your username is from Othello, right? Please please please...

P.P.S.: YOU ARE AN ACADEMIC SPECIALIZING IN APPROPRIATIONS OF SHAKESPEARE. I want to move to wherever it is you live and be your Best Friend Forever.

Yeah, I'm finishing a dissertation right now, so probably not.

That's right! Emilia is such a badass.

I always need more friends :D

The term mormon is usually applied to members of the LDS church. The FLDS dont like being associated with them so they tell the world that they are NOT mormon.

A little know fact: The term Mormon was originally a derogatory term for the LDS. The LDS people decided to accept the term in what I think was a FU world stance.

I thought is was LDS with the issue on that one and that

The term "Mormon" is most often used to refer to members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). However, the term is also adopted by other adherents of Mormonism, including adherents of Mormon fundamentalism. The term "Mormon" is generally disfavored by other denominations of the Latter Day Saint movement, such as the Community of Christ, which have distinct histories from that of the LDS Church since Smith's death in 1844.

The term is particularly embraced by adherents of Mormon fundamentalism, who continue to believe in and practice plural marriage,[7] a practice that the LDS Church officially abandoned in 1890.[8] Seeking to distance itself from polygamy and Mormon fundamentalism, the LDS Church has taken the position that the term Mormon should only apply to the LDS Church and its members, and not other adherents who have adopted the term

Source is Wikipedia

FLDS and AUB are the largest fundamentalist Mormon sects

Archived