IGNORED

The Proverbs daughter answers your questions

NotALoserLikeYou

Alzheimer's can completely change a person's personality. I've heard of sweet little old ladies who turn into screaming, cussing people who will attack anyone they can. He has done this twice. He will do it again. He really might not be able to help it, I'm not sure how bad his Alzheimer's is, but it is the mother's job, now that she knows to remove the children from the situation. You do not get Jesus points for keeping your kids with a child molester, even if he is sick.

Ha. My ex husband's grandmother, and I had to watch her. She once threw vegetables at me. Bless her soul. She damn near gave me a nervous breakdown.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She has deleted a lot, but she is posting about it again now...someone tipped her off to this site and that is why she deleted the stuff that was there earlier today.

Whoever is sending your mother hate mail needs to get off their high horse. I hope your foot gets better.

Thank you!

6 minutes ago

You make a good point. People need to get the story straight before making assumptions. You know what they say about assuming right? Nobody should bash your mother. As far as I am concerned, the only person at fault is your father... And I genuinely pray he didn't know what he was doing. Hugs!!!

Honesty he didn't know what he was doing. Now everyone is sending my mom hate emails. :( This day has SUCKED!! Plus I think I just broke my foot >:( Grrr!!!!!

8 minutes ago

Hey sweetie. People don't know you but they genuinely care about you and your siblings. Its awful what he did, and nobody wants to see you or your sisters go through that again. Nobody is trying to be mean... just looking out for you.

I understand that but, saying mean stuff about my mom who had no idea what was going on till I told her after my trip to JTTH and saying he should go to jail those ppl need to stop. My mom asked me if I wanted him too and I said no! I forgave him after the first time when I was 13 and when it happened again when I was 15 it took me til I was 16. If the people would ask me what happen and not come up with what they thought that happen it would have been better.

16 minutes ago

I'm no psychiatrist, but her continued posting about this could be a cry for help. She's not going to get any from her mother and the Gothard nonsense has probably left her even more confused.

The mom posted a pic of this girl (public instagram) today washing dishes with a baby strapped to her back. She didn't look too happy about any of it.

So um, should something be done? He is home all day with 3 step daughters, one little bio daughter, and a shit load of daycare babies. He maybe is not allowed to be alone one on one with anyone. His health is poor. He posts wonderful (public) stuff on facebook like this

1011468_533164586755245_987836809_n.jpg

I'm no psychiatrist, but her continued posting about this could be a cry for help. She's not going to get any from her mother and the Gothard nonsense has probably left her even more confused.

Exactly! She keeps saying "stop asking me about it!!" and then answering more questions about it. If she was really secure about the result of all of this, she would have stopped answering questions relating to her step-father or quit answering questions altogether. She really seems to me like she doesn't completely buy in to everything she's being told. I hope she gets out and gets some REAL help from someone OTHER than Gothard.

That poor, sweet child. She has to be treated kindly so she will feel secure opening up to someone. I wish I could help her.

I can't remember the last time I was so saddened by someone on FJ. That poor, poor girl. I hope she gets freed, and her "mother" and step-father are prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.

I'm locking this thread until the helpmeets can discuss how it should proceed.

Someone has invited Kirsten here, and she has visited. As she is a minor, this is against TOU.

I am also unsure about the suitability of discussing the sexual abuse of a minor, especially one who is still living with her abuser.

Archived